Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 407 408 409 410 411 ... 650 651
i finally started t yesterday (the 12th) after a looooong two years of stops and starts of trying! i don't think i've noticed anything significant yet, except for that my throat now constantly feels like i have a frog in it. that's not something i was feeling until the day i started t, i don't feel sick at all, and i had a crackly voice earlier today, so i'm reeeeeeally hoping it's the vocal cord changes happening faster than i thought they would....
(edit: won't lie though it's a very strange not particularly comfy feeling, 300% worth what it means but if you're soon to be going on t be prepared to eventually have this odd feeling for a bit)
i finally started t yesterday (the 12th) after a looooong two years of stops and starts of trying! i don't think i've noticed anything significant yet, except for that my throat now constantly feels like i have a frog in it. that's not something i was feeling until the day i started t, i don't feel sick at all, and i had a crackly voice earlier today, so i'm reeeeeeally hoping it's the vocal cord changes happening faster than i thought they would....
(edit: won't lie though it's a very strange not particularly comfy feeling, 300% worth what it means but if you're soon to be going on t be prepared to eventually have this odd feeling for a bit)
hkazXyz.png
- he/him
- 25 y/o
- bird nerd
- pings + random frq ok!
52qPuy7.png
Hi everyone! I've been playing for a couple of years now but the only friends I've made are no longer active :(. I was hoping I could make some new ones! I am a nonbinary bisexual and my pronouns are they/them. Im 20 years old and hopefully going to start gender therapy soon!

Hi everyone! I've been playing for a couple of years now but the only friends I've made are no longer active :(. I was hoping I could make some new ones! I am a nonbinary bisexual and my pronouns are they/them. Im 20 years old and hopefully going to start gender therapy soon!

[quote name="cathartiidae" date="2021-09-13 19:39:18" ] i finally started t yesterday (the 12th) after a looooong two years of stops and starts of trying! i don't think i've noticed anything significant yet, except for that my throat now constantly feels like i have a frog in it. that's not something i was feeling until the day i started t, i don't feel sick at all, and i had a crackly voice earlier today, so i'm reeeeeeally hoping it's the vocal cord changes happening faster than i thought they would.... (edit: won't lie though it's a very strange not particularly comfy feeling, 300% worth what it means but if you're soon to be going on t be prepared to eventually have this odd feeling for a bit) [/quote] Congrats! (I'm sorry that's all I have to say my mind is occupied lol-)
cathartiidae wrote on 2021-09-13 19:39:18:
Congrats! (I'm sorry that's all I have to say my mind is occupied lol-)
nB9oMvb.png
~ Call me Reiya or Robin!
~ Pronouns.Page
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar Dragon
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png ACOZFAh.png
H0t7Ypl.png
VHmdVcB.png
0XHtpWy.png
YMPbu9R.png
o6Tbf9W.png
[quote name="zombiekitten1220" date="2021-09-13 19:56:34" ] Hi everyone! I've been playing for a couple of years now but the only friends I've made are no longer active :(. I was hoping I could make some new ones! I am a nonbinary bisexual and my pronouns are they/them. Im 20 years old and hopefully going to start gender therapy soon! [/quote] Welcome! I hope ur having great day :>
zombiekitten1220 wrote on 2021-09-13 19:56:34:
Welcome! I hope ur having great day :>
nB9oMvb.png
~ Pronouns.Page
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar Dragon
H0t7Ypl.png
VHmdVcB.png
0XHtpWy.png
YMPbu9R.png
o6Tbf9W.png
@EpsilonWingS I'm really sorry that happened to you. It's especially hard when that kind of stuff comes from family. I hope your day got better!

Little intro! I go by Xill on here :) My pronouns are she/her though I don't mind being called anything else. I don't really completely identify with any sexuality, so I just go with queer/gay. I've really been enjoying FR and it's super neat to meet new people on here.
@EpsilonWingS I'm really sorry that happened to you. It's especially hard when that kind of stuff comes from family. I hope your day got better!

Little intro! I go by Xill on here :) My pronouns are she/her though I don't mind being called anything else. I don't really completely identify with any sexuality, so I just go with queer/gay. I've really been enjoying FR and it's super neat to meet new people on here.
eswSnrS.png heyZH2H.png UBaiWUV.png x8bDWFu.png 5hF3FGk.png 0HBKL8H.png
tumblr_pop70nM0jR1xl35zco1_400.png You can call me Xill! Always accepting new friend applications :) Dappervolk Referral Link!
@EpsilonWingS thank you so much
@EpsilonWingS thank you so much
[quote name="Stillxill" date="2021-09-13 23:55:19" ] @/EpsilonWingS I'm really sorry that happened to you. It's especially hard when that kind of stuff comes from family. I hope your day got better! Little intro! I go by Xill on here :) My pronouns are she/her though I don't mind being called anything else. I don't really completely identify with any sexuality, so I just go with queer/gay. I've really been enjoying FR and it's super neat to meet new people on here. [/quote] @Stillxill I'm fine! Dw, thats only the least of my problems hehe (or is it?) well for the 'having a good day' part I'm super stressed but on the bright side, I broke up with my bf, and if u didn't know I'm super uncomfortable with him nowadays and it's good to finally let him go :> Anywho, welcome! And yes, it is really nice to meet new peeps here :> [s](also is that amity on ur sig-)[/s]
Stillxill wrote on 2021-09-13 23:55:19:
@/EpsilonWingS I'm really sorry that happened to you. It's especially hard when that kind of stuff comes from family. I hope your day got better!

@Stillxill I'm fine! Dw, thats only the least of my problems hehe (or is it?) well for the 'having a good day' part I'm super stressed but on the bright side, I broke up with my bf, and if u didn't know I'm super uncomfortable with him nowadays and it's good to finally let him go :>

Anywho, welcome! And yes, it is really nice to meet new peeps here :> (also is that amity on ur sig-)
nB9oMvb.png
~ Pronouns.Page
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar Dragon
H0t7Ypl.png
VHmdVcB.png
0XHtpWy.png
YMPbu9R.png
o6Tbf9W.png
[quote name="zombiekitten1220" date="2021-09-14 02:01:55" ] @/EpsilonWingS thank you so much [/quote] Ur welcome :>
zombiekitten1220 wrote on 2021-09-14 02:01:55:
@/EpsilonWingS thank you so much
Ur welcome :>
nB9oMvb.png
~ Pronouns.Page
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar Dragon
H0t7Ypl.png
VHmdVcB.png
0XHtpWy.png
YMPbu9R.png
o6Tbf9W.png
[quote name="StarrberryPills" date="2021-09-13 09:51:42" ] last night i had a dream where someone forced me to bind, and all it did was ruin my chest and made me miserable. and i think it really cements on that i will never bind. and it saddens me even more because for awhile i had the conscious that i had to in order to be accepted as nonbinary even if it made me uncomfortable i think the lesson here is, never make someone bind if they don't want to [/quote] a bit of an add on, but it does remind me of a time where i tried to physically appear more masculine to again feel accepted (wearing a very tight sports bra, an oversized hoodie, and tucking my hair in a hat), and it again made me miserable. i'm a very feminine person and it's sad that for awhile, i thought i [i]had[/i] to force myself to be masculine in order to be accepted by others despite it making me very unhappy
StarrberryPills wrote on 2021-09-13 09:51:42:
last night i had a dream where someone forced me to bind, and all it did was ruin my chest and made me miserable. and i think it really cements on that i will never bind. and it saddens me even more because for awhile i had the conscious that i had to in order to be accepted as nonbinary even if it made me uncomfortable

i think the lesson here is, never make someone bind if they don't want to
a bit of an add on, but it does remind me of a time where i tried to physically appear more masculine to again feel accepted (wearing a very tight sports bra, an oversized hoodie, and tucking my hair in a hat), and it again made me miserable. i'm a very feminine person and it's sad that for awhile, i thought i had to force myself to be masculine in order to be accepted by others despite it making me very unhappy
PCyLkux.png
BZ6Kt6M.pngsopvTVM.pngPJ4wrf6.png
H0t7Ypl.pngbkLzuAR.pngAZgHtlu.png
wAfJ7Bn.png0XHtpWy.pngbYt72YT.png
qjxrAwx.pngoNrZjs5.pngmlHpBMC.png
butterflygeneeggrose.png Jd88XNq.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
[quote name="huniepie" date="2021-09-14 09:39:08" ] hey again everyone! just wanted to pop in again and say hello ^^ still a biromantic (need to change my siggy, but I can’t right now TmT) and gray ace, still a demigirl! had a bunch of gender crisis for a while a few days ago but I’m all good now :P how is everyone? [/quote] Hey hey! I'm fine UwU
huniepie wrote on 2021-09-14 09:39:08:
hey again everyone! just wanted to pop in again and say hello ^^
still a biromantic (need to change my siggy, but I can’t right now TmT) and gray ace, still a demigirl! had a bunch of gender crisis for a while a few days ago but I’m all good now :P
how is everyone?
Hey hey! I'm fine UwU
nB9oMvb.png
~ Pronouns.Page
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar Dragon
H0t7Ypl.png
VHmdVcB.png
0XHtpWy.png
YMPbu9R.png