Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | RvB anyone?
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 ... 112 113
Hahah, thank you!! I'm glad to have found this. :3
Hahah, thank you!! I'm glad to have found this. :3
» Nova / Nils
» He/They
» MST FR +1
» Multi-Fandom Nerd
21038569_a313BP44LVBxATC.png water.gif 42638953_KYSbKVEj5Lm9ZT3.gif
GOD, MY HEART. See, I knew this season was going to wreck me, but god, it's only been six episodes and I'm dead.

This is some great character development for Grif, I'm really happy the writers have come around to him. I'm also absolutely devastated however because oh my god sarge and Simmons were SO SAD SARGE WAS TELLING HIM TO TURN AROUND NO

I sincerely feel like this is a trap?? I would love for this to be a trap and then grif shows up to save the day and he's like "I told you so" but whatever

Also??? If Carolina and Wash are meeting "freelancer alumni" I wonder if these are the people from rvb14? I'm so pumped omg (I recently looked back at the freelancers I made like a solid year ago, Arizona and Maryland and I hope that they don't use them because I treasure my made-up lesbians more than life itself)

GUESS WHO IS GOING TO CHANGE THEIR USERNAME TO BUZZKILL MMMMMMMM

that conversation was incredible B L E S S it warmed my heart before the storm of grif staying behind oh my god

Tucker and Caboose'S determination was great, ughhgghhGGHHHHHHHH my heart is absolutely shattered and I absolutely can't wait

Happy Mother's Day everyone.
GOD, MY HEART. See, I knew this season was going to wreck me, but god, it's only been six episodes and I'm dead.

This is some great character development for Grif, I'm really happy the writers have come around to him. I'm also absolutely devastated however because oh my god sarge and Simmons were SO SAD SARGE WAS TELLING HIM TO TURN AROUND NO

I sincerely feel like this is a trap?? I would love for this to be a trap and then grif shows up to save the day and he's like "I told you so" but whatever

Also??? If Carolina and Wash are meeting "freelancer alumni" I wonder if these are the people from rvb14? I'm so pumped omg (I recently looked back at the freelancers I made like a solid year ago, Arizona and Maryland and I hope that they don't use them because I treasure my made-up lesbians more than life itself)

GUESS WHO IS GOING TO CHANGE THEIR USERNAME TO BUZZKILL MMMMMMMM

that conversation was incredible B L E S S it warmed my heart before the storm of grif staying behind oh my god

Tucker and Caboose'S determination was great, ughhgghhGGHHHHHHHH my heart is absolutely shattered and I absolutely can't wait

Happy Mother's Day everyone.
Sarge's speech oh my god

Dead

I'm dead

"Tumblr is going to hate this" AHAHAHAHA I'M CRYING

Character development is orange gold

That was a really fitting way to send off Grif, even if it was totally heartbreaking, because he's right. Everything he's been through has been because of Church and all he wants is to just chill. I mean, I totally believe he's going to come back at the end of the season with some sweet getaway plan, but even if he doesn't, he deserves a break. They all do.

The lingering reaction shot on Simmons tho

I had my doubts about this writer since I was pretty meh with his episode in S14, but I've been proven wrong, S15 is amazing
Sarge's speech oh my god

Dead

I'm dead

"Tumblr is going to hate this" AHAHAHAHA I'M CRYING

Character development is orange gold

That was a really fitting way to send off Grif, even if it was totally heartbreaking, because he's right. Everything he's been through has been because of Church and all he wants is to just chill. I mean, I totally believe he's going to come back at the end of the season with some sweet getaway plan, but even if he doesn't, he deserves a break. They all do.

The lingering reaction shot on Simmons tho

I had my doubts about this writer since I was pretty meh with his episode in S14, but I've been proven wrong, S15 is amazing
[internal screaming intensifies]
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
Tucker and Wash at the end of the episode. Their little banter together.

Caboose asking Grif about going after Church.

I'm absolutely Blue Team for life and this is why. They just care about each other and ughh. This episode hurt my poor heart, Good golly
Tucker and Wash at the end of the episode. Their little banter together.

Caboose asking Grif about going after Church.

I'm absolutely Blue Team for life and this is why. They just care about each other and ughh. This episode hurt my poor heart, Good golly
Previously: LittleDoctor
GamzP1L.gif
Yeah, as sad as I am that Grif isn't coming along, he 101% deserves a break. They all definitely deserve one even though I'm unsure if some of them can even handle breaks cough cough carolina cough cough but in the way this season is traveling, I super hope everyone's okay in the end. I have the terrible feeling they won't be. However, it's still really great!! It's nicely written and I hope we get to see the chorus kids again.

also where is locus what happened to him

"Tumblr is going to hate this" indeed indeed we all want to die inside

God I hope everyone is okay when this is all over

Yeah, as sad as I am that Grif isn't coming along, he 101% deserves a break. They all definitely deserve one even though I'm unsure if some of them can even handle breaks cough cough carolina cough cough but in the way this season is traveling, I super hope everyone's okay in the end. I have the terrible feeling they won't be. However, it's still really great!! It's nicely written and I hope we get to see the chorus kids again.

also where is locus what happened to him

"Tumblr is going to hate this" indeed indeed we all want to die inside

God I hope everyone is okay when this is all over

I've seen Grif getting hate for leaving the team, but I can't blame him. He's been dragged along on all of these adventures and, more than once, he's been on the edge of being killed. After a while, even for any one of them, it has to take its toll. Also, even though Church did help to save their lives at the end of season 13, and even though they've all been "hanging" together for the past few seasons, the Red team never got to get to know Church, not the way that Tucker and Caboose did. So, it makes sense that Grif doesn't feel the same way toward Church that Tucker and Caboose do. AND, as far as I can remember, Grif and Tucker are the only two members of the Reds and Blues who have had family appear on screen (Carolina's lost both her parents and we don't know much about Wash's family). Perhaps, Grif is concerned for his sister. Even though he hasn't seen her in ages, I wouldn't be surprised if his big brother instincts kick in every now and again and he worries about her.

Guys, I just really want everyone to make it out of this season in one piece and happy.

Also, also, If Locus shows up this season to help save the day, I am going to be so happy. Come on Locus, time for some redemption~
I've seen Grif getting hate for leaving the team, but I can't blame him. He's been dragged along on all of these adventures and, more than once, he's been on the edge of being killed. After a while, even for any one of them, it has to take its toll. Also, even though Church did help to save their lives at the end of season 13, and even though they've all been "hanging" together for the past few seasons, the Red team never got to get to know Church, not the way that Tucker and Caboose did. So, it makes sense that Grif doesn't feel the same way toward Church that Tucker and Caboose do. AND, as far as I can remember, Grif and Tucker are the only two members of the Reds and Blues who have had family appear on screen (Carolina's lost both her parents and we don't know much about Wash's family). Perhaps, Grif is concerned for his sister. Even though he hasn't seen her in ages, I wouldn't be surprised if his big brother instincts kick in every now and again and he worries about her.

Guys, I just really want everyone to make it out of this season in one piece and happy.

Also, also, If Locus shows up this season to help save the day, I am going to be so happy. Come on Locus, time for some redemption~
Previously: LittleDoctor
GamzP1L.gif
If they touch my bearded son I'm gonna punch someone

wait but also what if someone comes for grif while he's alone? I have a feeling it's going to be super tense without freelancers or grif.

Also also- new freelancers???
If they touch my bearded son I'm gonna punch someone

wait but also what if someone comes for grif while he's alone? I have a feeling it's going to be super tense without freelancers or grif.

Also also- new freelancers???
Is anyone else here a First member? I need to talk to someone about the new episode.
Is anyone else here a First member? I need to talk to someone about the new episode.
Find a problem before trying to find a solution.
NaBvOBu.pngsmall_gif_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ipma.gif
None of the usual people who frequent this thread are, as far as I'm aware. We're all waiting on the week delay.
None of the usual people who frequent this thread are, as far as I'm aware. We're all waiting on the week delay.
[internal screaming intensifies]
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
Alright, real question: is this an official RVB forum thing? If so, do I have to make it professional-looking??
Alright, real question: is this an official RVB forum thing? If so, do I have to make it professional-looking??
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 ... 112 113