Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | RvB anyone?
1 2 ... 102 103 104 105 106 ... 112 113
Oh my god when Andersmith and Bitters started talking I was SO PUMPED I love them

Law and Order is so much better than CSI Miami what kind of sick world does Bitters live in

I like the new armor! I still love their old armor so this is something that I'll have to get used to but I like it

Seeing Grey again was phenomenal yes I love her and she's so wonderful but she sounded 100% done throughout her entire conversation with Dylan but that's completely reasonable

I'm not even surprised that Dylan shot Jax in the butt that's hilarious and I love it

Dylan has a husband! god I wanted her to be a lesbian ngl I feel bad for them both because Dylan is so devoted to her work and I feel bad for her husband because he loves her and just wants to be sure she's okay but she won't say anything and I hope their relationship works out especially now that Dylan's really going rogue

Did kimball sound weird to anyone? Her dialogue lines were strange, and even her actual voice sounded a little weird. Nonetheless she's the president and I'm glad she's in the ep

I knew Jax was going to go with her but I'm glad that she's not alone that makes me strangely happy

THAT WAS SUCH A STAR WARS ENDING but I have never been so happy to see the real Caboose in my entire life and it was just great god I miss him and this means I'm going to see Wash soon and I'm gonna FLIP O U T it's soon it's soon
Oh my god when Andersmith and Bitters started talking I was SO PUMPED I love them

Law and Order is so much better than CSI Miami what kind of sick world does Bitters live in

I like the new armor! I still love their old armor so this is something that I'll have to get used to but I like it

Seeing Grey again was phenomenal yes I love her and she's so wonderful but she sounded 100% done throughout her entire conversation with Dylan but that's completely reasonable

I'm not even surprised that Dylan shot Jax in the butt that's hilarious and I love it

Dylan has a husband! god I wanted her to be a lesbian ngl I feel bad for them both because Dylan is so devoted to her work and I feel bad for her husband because he loves her and just wants to be sure she's okay but she won't say anything and I hope their relationship works out especially now that Dylan's really going rogue

Did kimball sound weird to anyone? Her dialogue lines were strange, and even her actual voice sounded a little weird. Nonetheless she's the president and I'm glad she's in the ep

I knew Jax was going to go with her but I'm glad that she's not alone that makes me strangely happy

THAT WAS SUCH A STAR WARS ENDING but I have never been so happy to see the real Caboose in my entire life and it was just great god I miss him and this means I'm going to see Wash soon and I'm gonna FLIP O U T it's soon it's soon
I LOVE the pordry of the Star Wars: The Force Returns ending with Caboose being startled and falling off the cliff (I hope that is the REAL Caboose, because if that is not, I going to flip OUT)
I LOVE the pordry of the Star Wars: The Force Returns ending with Caboose being startled and falling off the cliff (I hope that is the REAL Caboose, because if that is not, I going to flip OUT)
7jRUFbW.png
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home
7kHxxxY.png
@SystemSpliter

that definitely sounded like the real caboose and I saw the first preview and it said that Dylan is

Spoiler in case you don't want to know

Talking to the reds and blues?? I saw an image where everyone was there so
@SystemSpliter

that definitely sounded like the real caboose and I saw the first preview and it said that Dylan is

Spoiler in case you don't want to know

Talking to the reds and blues?? I saw an image where everyone was there so
but also I'm in serious need of Dylan and Jax dragons because I love them
but also I'm in serious need of Dylan and Jax dragons because I love them
I need more RvB dragons and Dyan is at the top of my list to do, tbh.
I need more RvB dragons and Dyan is at the top of my list to do, tbh.
oQlTGMl.png
I'm also searching for another York so I think Dylan, York, and Church are at the top of my list.
I'm also searching for another York so I think Dylan, York, and Church are at the top of my list.
Oh, nice! Besides Dylan, I want a Kaikaina and possibly Ohio dragon. Ohio is the best and I loved that episode. :,)
Oh, nice! Besides Dylan, I want a Kaikaina and possibly Ohio dragon. Ohio is the best and I loved that episode. :,)
oQlTGMl.png
Ooo I have a Sister dragon and yes Shannon's episode was incredible and I loved it
Ooo I have a Sister dragon and yes Shannon's episode was incredible and I loved it
I just looked and I love that dragon! My other favorites of yours are Delta, Felix, and Palomo. They're all great, though.

Also, I'm Rwby trash and your Ruby and Weiss are perfect.
I just looked and I love that dragon! My other favorites of yours are Delta, Felix, and Palomo. They're all great, though.

Also, I'm Rwby trash and your Ruby and Weiss are perfect.
oQlTGMl.png
Thanks! Actually my Ruby is for Steven Universe, aah, but I have a Nora! I have a lot of ideas for fandragons but not enough time to look, sadly.
Thanks! Actually my Ruby is for Steven Universe, aah, but I have a Nora! I have a lot of ideas for fandragons but not enough time to look, sadly.
1 2 ... 102 103 104 105 106 ... 112 113