Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | RvB anyone?
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 112 113
Finally got around to watching episode 10 and the Yorkalina feels hurt

She still carries his lighter goodbye my heart

"Take off your suit" OH MY GOD WASH

Kinda surprised that Wash of all people didn't recognize the smell of death, considering he was the one who had to clean up everyone as Recovery

No nononono they'll be fine they'll be fiiiiiine

I swear to god if this is their way of removing the series from Freelancer once and for all

As for the ending monologue... Is Temple anyone we've already seen? Best I can think of is Demo man (robot arm man) from the Insurrection, but it's not quite the same voice. If it's not someone we've seen, best I can think of is that he's either telling the truth about being a former sim trooper, or is a former agent himself.
Finally got around to watching episode 10 and the Yorkalina feels hurt

She still carries his lighter goodbye my heart

"Take off your suit" OH MY GOD WASH

Kinda surprised that Wash of all people didn't recognize the smell of death, considering he was the one who had to clean up everyone as Recovery

No nononono they'll be fine they'll be fiiiiiine

I swear to god if this is their way of removing the series from Freelancer once and for all

As for the ending monologue... Is Temple anyone we've already seen? Best I can think of is Demo man (robot arm man) from the Insurrection, but it's not quite the same voice. If it's not someone we've seen, best I can think of is that he's either telling the truth about being a former sim trooper, or is a former agent himself.
[internal screaming intensifies]
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
I'm honestly still just freaking out over a lame coincidence I guess. It's better than fretting over what's really wrong..... I honestly am terrified for Wash and Carolina. I'm so scared. Help me. It's kinda funny,

Turns out Arizona and Alaska are canon. And they're dead. ....There goes my OCs. I think I screamed about that first, at 8 am in the morning. (We don't know about them, other than they're dead. It's fine. I can still have my lame OCs. XD)

The frozen one with the knife? Yeah. It's crazy to me, and even though Wash never specified which one, but the one with the knife..... That's practically exactly my image of Arizona. The colors, the suit, hell, even the fact that there was a KNIFE.

I'm thinking too hard. And I'm lame. I'm sorry.

......Am I like, allowed to share this stuff? Am I okay for it? Am I kicked out? ;w;
I'm honestly still just freaking out over a lame coincidence I guess. It's better than fretting over what's really wrong..... I honestly am terrified for Wash and Carolina. I'm so scared. Help me. It's kinda funny,

Turns out Arizona and Alaska are canon. And they're dead. ....There goes my OCs. I think I screamed about that first, at 8 am in the morning. (We don't know about them, other than they're dead. It's fine. I can still have my lame OCs. XD)

The frozen one with the knife? Yeah. It's crazy to me, and even though Wash never specified which one, but the one with the knife..... That's practically exactly my image of Arizona. The colors, the suit, hell, even the fact that there was a KNIFE.

I'm thinking too hard. And I'm lame. I'm sorry.

......Am I like, allowed to share this stuff? Am I okay for it? Am I kicked out? ;w;
» Nova / Nils
» He/They
» MST FR +1
» Multi-Fandom Nerd
21038569_a313BP44LVBxATC.png water.gif 42638953_KYSbKVEj5Lm9ZT3.gif
@EpsiWire

Nah, you're perfectly fine. This thread is for anything and everything RvB, so you're good. We've even got fic recs buried somewhere in the thread.
@EpsiWire

Nah, you're perfectly fine. This thread is for anything and everything RvB, so you're good. We've even got fic recs buried somewhere in the thread.
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
....Okay. ;w; I just didn't know, considering the latest of things have only been how crazy season 15 is...... So.... yeah.....
....Okay. ;w; I just didn't know, considering the latest of things have only been how crazy season 15 is...... So.... yeah.....
» Nova / Nils
» He/They
» MST FR +1
» Multi-Fandom Nerd
21038569_a313BP44LVBxATC.png water.gif 42638953_KYSbKVEj5Lm9ZT3.gif
OKAY HEY I've been gone for a really long time. I've also been on a RVB hiatus and that might last for a little longer. I've looked through spoilers to stay moderately caught up, but I plan to watch everything once my life calms down.

There's a cancer scare, a massive school work load, and athletic injury that's coming through my family and I'm actually saying that I don't even know if I can handle the new episodes right now, haha (with what I've heard I'll probably be screeching).

Soon, I promise. Sorry for randomly leaving, but I hope you guys understand. Things are looking better, so I might be planning a mini binge this weekend!
OKAY HEY I've been gone for a really long time. I've also been on a RVB hiatus and that might last for a little longer. I've looked through spoilers to stay moderately caught up, but I plan to watch everything once my life calms down.

There's a cancer scare, a massive school work load, and athletic injury that's coming through my family and I'm actually saying that I don't even know if I can handle the new episodes right now, haha (with what I've heard I'll probably be screeching).

Soon, I promise. Sorry for randomly leaving, but I hope you guys understand. Things are looking better, so I might be planning a mini binge this weekend!
Lol, not sure if anybody still goes to this thread anymore due to the chaos from season 15, but anyway, I just really felt like sharing this outfit I made for your Wash fan dragons:

Agent Washington

I just hope this season would have a more hopeful turn. The feels, they hurt :(
Lol, not sure if anybody still goes to this thread anymore due to the chaos from season 15, but anyway, I just really felt like sharing this outfit I made for your Wash fan dragons:

Agent Washington

I just hope this season would have a more hopeful turn. The feels, they hurt :(
7jRUFbW.png
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home
7kHxxxY.png
@SystemSpliter,

Oh Lord! I need to use that outfit!! Thank you~
@SystemSpliter,

Oh Lord! I need to use that outfit!! Thank you~
Previously: LittleDoctor
GamzP1L.gif
Hey it looks good! I've had to catch up, so sorry! I have an essay due this Friday, and I'd like to finish that before getting there. This summer has been insane(and I don't know if my heart can take more pain but I'm willing to make more summaries because i liked doing those).

I hope this thread can come back! I enjoyed it, haha.
Hey it looks good! I've had to catch up, so sorry! I have an essay due this Friday, and I'd like to finish that before getting there. This summer has been insane(and I don't know if my heart can take more pain but I'm willing to make more summaries because i liked doing those).

I hope this thread can come back! I enjoyed it, haha.
Last ep was a good ep, glad to see the rest of the boys have started questioning where Wash and Carolina went and realizing just what was going on

also: Lopez omg
Last ep was a good ep, glad to see the rest of the boys have started questioning where Wash and Carolina went and realizing just what was going on

also: Lopez omg
Halfway through ep 15 and HOLY

LOCUS IS BACK I CANNOT BELIEVE

I also can't believe Grif was alone for so long he learned Spanish just to imitate Lopez, that's honestly kinda depressing

Lopez realizing Grif was speaking Spanish tho--if disembodied robot heads could do a double take,
Lopez sure did
Halfway through ep 15 and HOLY

LOCUS IS BACK I CANNOT BELIEVE

I also can't believe Grif was alone for so long he learned Spanish just to imitate Lopez, that's honestly kinda depressing

Lopez realizing Grif was speaking Spanish tho--if disembodied robot heads could do a double take,
Lopez sure did
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 112 113