Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite Non-Dragon Mythical Creature?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I figure if you have an account on FR, it's pretty safe to assume you like dragons to some degree, but what other mythical creatures are y'all fans of?

Personally I love mermaids. If I could breathe under water, non of you would ever see me again.
I figure if you have an account on FR, it's pretty safe to assume you like dragons to some degree, but what other mythical creatures are y'all fans of?

Personally I love mermaids. If I could breathe under water, non of you would ever see me again.
EBs1WDl.png
Unicorns, gryphons, and (the?) Chupacabra. A+ mythicals right there. And Sirens. Those are really cool as well. My friend is fond of the Cath Palug~
Unicorns, gryphons, and (the?) Chupacabra. A+ mythicals right there. And Sirens. Those are really cool as well. My friend is fond of the Cath Palug~
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif Fear not child, the Shadows will protect you.tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
i think chimeras are p rad
i think chimeras are p rad
ezgif-3-fc4418207f0e.gif
Harpies. Definitely harpies.
Harpies. Definitely harpies.
2drwvZa.png
Mermaids, pegasai, and gryphons!
Mermaids, pegasai, and gryphons!
Hm... Demons, shinigami, kitsune, jiangshi, and gorgons!
Hm... Demons, shinigami, kitsune, jiangshi, and gorgons!
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
Gryphons are my absolute favorite mythical creature and if there was a high quality gryphon game like FR, I would be all over it.
Gryphons are my absolute favorite mythical creature and if there was a high quality gryphon game like FR, I would be all over it.
I like gryphons, phoenixes, kitsune, nine-tailed foxes, any variation of mythical wolves, and any part feline humans, part canid humans, part dragon humans, and part bird humans.
@ForestHeart
Have you read the Summer King Chronicles by Jess. E Owen? It's about gryphons, and I love it. The last book has a kickstarter going now.
I like gryphons, phoenixes, kitsune, nine-tailed foxes, any variation of mythical wolves, and any part feline humans, part canid humans, part dragon humans, and part bird humans.
@ForestHeart
Have you read the Summer King Chronicles by Jess. E Owen? It's about gryphons, and I love it. The last book has a kickstarter going now.
I'm selling Skink and Spinner gene scrolls below the LAH price. If you're interested, PM me.
@Canislupus11 No I haven't, I'll have to check them out sometime. I really like the Fallen Moon trilogy by K.J. (Katie Jill) Taylor. It's a really good series with gryphons in it.
@Canislupus11 No I haven't, I'll have to check them out sometime. I really like the Fallen Moon trilogy by K.J. (Katie Jill) Taylor. It's a really good series with gryphons in it.
@ForestHeart
It seems that now I have something else to check out. I'll look into it.
@ForestHeart
It seems that now I have something else to check out. I'll look into it.
I'm selling Skink and Spinner gene scrolls below the LAH price. If you're interested, PM me.
1 2 3 4 5 6