Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite Non-Dragon Mythical Creature?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I love Mermaids <3 I've always adored the idea of breathing underwater, but alas D:
I love Mermaids <3 I've always adored the idea of breathing underwater, but alas D:
qesQFkT.gif
i love werewolf, gorgon, harpies and unicorns but mermaids are always the best <33
i love werewolf, gorgon, harpies and unicorns but mermaids are always the best <33
unicorns!!
unicorns!!
................................................... .
he/him
please ping me when replying to me
... 0c6d754360cac7b4e6251a3b5ac42a7718ac068d.png
I always loved unicorns and pegasi and chimeras and kitsune!!
I always loved unicorns and pegasi and chimeras and kitsune!!
pan.png
Werewolves are my favorite!

Unicorns and Phoenixes are great too!
Werewolves are my favorite!

Unicorns and Phoenixes are great too!
bHeX9bv.png
I like griffins and phoenixes. That might be because birds and felines are my favorite animal types. I also like how phoenixes symbolize rebirth and the circle of life.
I like griffins and phoenixes. That might be because birds and felines are my favorite animal types. I also like how phoenixes symbolize rebirth and the circle of life.
WRW2rGw.png 4SzSxLW.png HouhGS9.png ACOZFAh.png 1vAtYxM.png pZJYyk4.png MUYNhfy.png cdqdRxL.png oaolHwW.png 0HBKL8H.png lSkSEUZ.png GW180jv.png
A wendigo, for sure. I don't know why- I've always loved the legend. Which is why I got so excited about the Video Game Until Dawn and the recently added Wendigo Familiars!

As many other people have said, I also really like Kitsune's and Phoenixes- but not as much as I love wendigos!
A wendigo, for sure. I don't know why- I've always loved the legend. Which is why I got so excited about the Video Game Until Dawn and the recently added Wendigo Familiars!

As many other people have said, I also really like Kitsune's and Phoenixes- but not as much as I love wendigos!
59uLt.gif Csf1n.gif Ng7Uz.gif eY1zV.gif TyKY5.gif
Centaurs. Cadejos. Gryphons. Werewolves. Komainu. Nekomata. Unicorns (lion style).
Centaurs. Cadejos. Gryphons. Werewolves. Komainu. Nekomata. Unicorns (lion style).
bxbkeiO.pngtumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o7_100.pngbxbkeiO.png
Be brave, be brave, be brave, be brave, and be brave
The Chupacabra, Cerberus, and sirens
The Chupacabra, Cerberus, and sirens
........ deity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gif tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png
unicorns!!!!
unicorns!!!!
flefaeries_2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6