Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite Non-Dragon Mythical Creature?
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="ZolfJKimbleeXME" date=2016-03-30 18:47:40] Though thanks to Monster Musume I've ended up liking arachnids [/quote] Ok that ^ and umm... I like phoenixes, shinigami, demons, dementors, centaurs (monster musume pls), unicorns, bat horses, werewolves, wendigo, sirens, nagas (monster musume pls again), mermen, shapeshifters, and hellhounds. Probably more that I can't think of. They are all awesome.
ZolfJKimbleeXME wrote on 2016-03-30:
Though thanks to Monster Musume I've ended up liking arachnids

Ok that ^ and umm... I like phoenixes, shinigami, demons, dementors, centaurs (monster musume pls), unicorns, bat horses, werewolves, wendigo, sirens, nagas (monster musume pls again), mermen, shapeshifters, and hellhounds. Probably more that I can't think of. They are all awesome.
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
Sphinxes, werewolves and gryphons/griffins/hippogriffs/whatever. There really isn't enough good werewolf books out there that aren't either "SOUL MATEZ 5EVR!!!1111" or "HERY MURDUR BEAST!!1!11!!" and that makes me sad. There isn't a whole lot of stuff with gryphons and sphinxes either. (Especially sphinxes.) It makes me sad :(
Sphinxes, werewolves and gryphons/griffins/hippogriffs/whatever. There really isn't enough good werewolf books out there that aren't either "SOUL MATEZ 5EVR!!!1111" or "HERY MURDUR BEAST!!1!11!!" and that makes me sad. There isn't a whole lot of stuff with gryphons and sphinxes either. (Especially sphinxes.) It makes me sad :(
You are reading my signature!
Dragons!
...oh wait. It said non-dragon.
Do vampires count? Such dark, solitary, nocturnal creatures. Like me.
Dragons!
...oh wait. It said non-dragon.
Do vampires count? Such dark, solitary, nocturnal creatures. Like me.
vojnGCQ.png
Gargoyles, werewolves, wendigos, and nagas! Gargoyles are my top favorite, though.
Gargoyles, werewolves, wendigos, and nagas! Gargoyles are my top favorite, though.
tumblr_inline_n6kdvqWTSp1qlye38.gif 1UI2JZj.gif i'm ein
fr +3
my artshop
warcraft dweeb
she/her
definitely hellhounds and sirens
definitely hellhounds and sirens
Vyrus | Perpetually hungry | PM's/Friend Requests open
1 2 3 4 5 6