Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | -making a new thread!!-
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115
@Gecko

Yeah, would have been cool to get more worldbuilding and background on the lore of Ninjago.

The 'one hour special' is Day of the Departed, and it's actually canon to the TV Series. It happens after Season 6 (Skybound), and there's an alternate Chinese version somewhere, but it's better to watch the English one first.

And yeah, there's Season 7 (Hands of Time) coming out somewhere in March.
@Gecko

Yeah, would have been cool to get more worldbuilding and background on the lore of Ninjago.

The 'one hour special' is Day of the Departed, and it's actually canon to the TV Series. It happens after Season 6 (Skybound), and there's an alternate Chinese version somewhere, but it's better to watch the English one first.

And yeah, there's Season 7 (Hands of Time) coming out somewhere in March.
Ping me at @Wold if needed!
[img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/eef1740685ea957653c65cf3fec148f6/tumblr_ol2dw6beVa1ufetuao1_500.png[/img] @Triptune @Shyren @TrashWannabe @GhostQueen13 @Starlight18 @Laser16 @ActualWildclaw @CaptainCatBug @faeiri @Geokoe @TheDragonEmperor @Mediumdee @Lilylyric @MightyNinja11 @Arbiter @AspDroid @SapphireMoon @MidnightDragon06 @CanisVirus @TheFlutterPony12 For important news pings only: @Ponythekidrs @RainbowButtz HELLO EVERYONE so the movie trailer is here and oh man do i gotta voice my thoughts and f a s t movie animation is gonna kill me for being too damn good for sure! the trailer showed us the city and the ocean, it reminded me of the opening to Legend of Korra, where you saw the capital of the world, similar to here in the movie!! Lloyd- i didnt know who Dave Franco, his voice actor, was, but i nosebled after i saw him, rest in piss me the green eyes are concerning but we may see something related to them in the movie????? also, i think we all died at the voice, just like with Morro way back when why did you the answer the phone when its telling you, dO NOT ANSWER, GOD DAMMIT Jay- he looks like my boyfriend now so you know my opinion Cole- MAN BUN MAN BUN MAN BUN MAN BUN Zane- :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD actually he scares me, save me Nya- she looks like her mom now !!!!!!!!!!! Kai- tHE SCAR IS ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HIS FACE I NEED TO STAB SOMEONE Wu- jackie chan is his voice actor, his sins are forgiven Garmadon- he reminds me of Will Ferrell from Daddy's Home so hOLY CRAP IM READY FOR THE BEST JOKES AND MEMES
tumblr_ol2dw6beVa1ufetuao1_500.png

@Triptune @Shyren @TrashWannabe @GhostQueen13 @Starlight18 @Laser16 @ActualWildclaw @CaptainCatBug @faeiri @Geokoe @TheDragonEmperor @Mediumdee @Lilylyric @MightyNinja11 @Arbiter @AspDroid @SapphireMoon @MidnightDragon06 @CanisVirus @TheFlutterPony12

For important news pings only:
@Ponythekidrs @RainbowButtz

HELLO EVERYONE
so the movie trailer is here and oh man do i gotta voice my thoughts and f a s t

movie animation is gonna kill me for being too damn good for sure! the trailer showed us the city and the ocean, it reminded me of the opening to Legend of Korra, where you saw the capital of the world, similar to here in the movie!!

Lloyd- i didnt know who Dave Franco, his voice actor, was, but i nosebled after i saw him, rest in **** me
the green eyes are concerning but we may see something related to them in the movie????? also, i think we all died at the voice, just like with Morro way back when
why did you the answer the phone when its telling you, dO NOT ANSWER, GOD DAMMIT

Jay- he looks like my boyfriend now
so you know my opinion

Cole- MAN BUN MAN BUN MAN BUN MAN BUN

Zane- :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
actually he scares me, save me

Nya- she looks like her mom now !!!!!!!!!!!

Kai- tHE SCAR IS ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HIS FACE I NEED TO STAB SOMEONE

Wu- jackie chan is his voice actor, his sins are forgiven

Garmadon- he reminds me of Will Ferrell from Daddy's Home so hOLY CRAP IM READY FOR THE BEST JOKES AND MEMES
sdSRvlV.png
@Triptune

I didn't unfortunately. ;;;_;;; I had to put my money towards college and now the Bounty has been discontinued. I still want it though. I'm kinda salty that the price of Morro's Dragon went down since I bought it at 60 and now it's 40 RIP.
@Triptune

I didn't unfortunately. ;;;_;;; I had to put my money towards college and now the Bounty has been discontinued. I still want it though. I'm kinda salty that the price of Morro's Dragon went down since I bought it at 60 and now it's 40 RIP.
@Anubiis
*dies*
I saw the trailer a few hours ago and I'm freaking dying?!?
There are some parts that I can already tell I won't really like because IT'S NOT LIKE THE SHOW but I think I'm going to overall really enjoy thissssss.
I'm way too excited I'm sorry.
Also those images of Jay=amazing.
what did they do to zane though
@Anubiis
*dies*
I saw the trailer a few hours ago and I'm freaking dying?!?
There are some parts that I can already tell I won't really like because IT'S NOT LIKE THE SHOW but I think I'm going to overall really enjoy thissssss.
I'm way too excited I'm sorry.
Also those images of Jay=amazing.
what did they do to zane though
>
tumblr_oh6risLJAT1vfeckzo5_r3_250.png oh look
an art tumblr
qfhaYao.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/ZFerCMc.png[/img] i just want everyone to see this face (sorry i haven't posted here in like...ever. but!!! movie!!!!!!!! it looks so different from the show but it also looks so good, i'm excited)
ZFerCMc.png

i just want everyone to see this face

(sorry i haven't posted here in like...ever. but!!! movie!!!!!!!! it looks so different from the show but it also looks so good, i'm excited)
@anubiis I freaked out at the La- Loyd scene and haven't stopped since.
@anubiis I freaked out at the La- Loyd scene and haven't stopped since.
more permas in my hibden!
fandragon list
urgh The new movie is bugging me a bit. Garmadon sounds like he's going to be silly like Lord Business instead of dark and angry and stuff, and wu is just like nnno
urgh The new movie is bugging me a bit. Garmadon sounds like he's going to be silly like Lord Business instead of dark and angry and stuff, and wu is just like nnno
faxrqz.jpg
:D ~!!!
:D ~!!!
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassss

I LOVE NINJAGO. ;_; just watching it today actually. oh, the good old times. season 1, season 2... so precious and awesome....

and hilarious.

"Skales: Let's brainssstorm ideass.
General of the Constrictai: We could release the Devourer!!!
Skales: You idiot! We've already done that!!
General of the Venomarai: We could release a sswarm of evil beess.
Skales: Where would we even GET evil bees?!!
Fangpyre general: I don't hear YOU offering any ideas.
Skales: -facepalm- urrghhh..."

not to mention the whole scene in Double Trouble with Garmadon brainstorming with his Serpentine crew.

"Garmadon: No such thing as a bad idea!
Snake: We could recreate the pirates!
Garmadon: OVER THE SIDE!
Snake: No... wait!!! I-I was -- I was kidding!! AHH
Snake: We could recreate the Devourer!!
Garmadon: OVER THE SIDE!!!
Snake: We could create a giant ham sandwich.
Garmadon: -genuinely interested- 0.0 A... poisoned giant ham sandwich?
Snake: I would hope not. I'm sssso hungry. -gets tossed- AHH!"

And Garmadon intermittently repeats that there are no bad ideas. xD

And The Green Ninja? Come on. How about the BEST and most HILARIOUS episode ever?!!!

"Kai: Could you stop that?!! We're trying to sleep!!!

Kai: He's not even playing the game right!! He's just shooting and destroying things!!!"

everything Garmadon does in that episode pretty much is hysterical until the episode gets to the end. xD Kai, too.

And can I just say that I LOVE Cole's obsession with cake, and I REALLY LOVE the episode Never Trust a Snake where Jay decides to take the elevator to the roof? And while everyone else is falling into traps and fighting awesome fights, it keeps cutting back to Jay just standing there in the elevator, nothing happening, bored, with the peaceful elevator music.

And then he almost falls asleep because of the elevator music XDDD omg

OMG AND HOW JAY ALWAYS SCREAMS ABOUT EVERYHING XDD omg I love him
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassss

I LOVE NINJAGO. ;_; just watching it today actually. oh, the good old times. season 1, season 2... so precious and awesome....

and hilarious.

"Skales: Let's brainssstorm ideass.
General of the Constrictai: We could release the Devourer!!!
Skales: You idiot! We've already done that!!
General of the Venomarai: We could release a sswarm of evil beess.
Skales: Where would we even GET evil bees?!!
Fangpyre general: I don't hear YOU offering any ideas.
Skales: -facepalm- urrghhh..."

not to mention the whole scene in Double Trouble with Garmadon brainstorming with his Serpentine crew.

"Garmadon: No such thing as a bad idea!
Snake: We could recreate the pirates!
Garmadon: OVER THE SIDE!
Snake: No... wait!!! I-I was -- I was kidding!! AHH
Snake: We could recreate the Devourer!!
Garmadon: OVER THE SIDE!!!
Snake: We could create a giant ham sandwich.
Garmadon: -genuinely interested- 0.0 A... poisoned giant ham sandwich?
Snake: I would hope not. I'm sssso hungry. -gets tossed- AHH!"

And Garmadon intermittently repeats that there are no bad ideas. xD

And The Green Ninja? Come on. How about the BEST and most HILARIOUS episode ever?!!!

"Kai: Could you stop that?!! We're trying to sleep!!!

Kai: He's not even playing the game right!! He's just shooting and destroying things!!!"

everything Garmadon does in that episode pretty much is hysterical until the episode gets to the end. xD Kai, too.

And can I just say that I LOVE Cole's obsession with cake, and I REALLY LOVE the episode Never Trust a Snake where Jay decides to take the elevator to the roof? And while everyone else is falling into traps and fighting awesome fights, it keeps cutting back to Jay just standing there in the elevator, nothing happening, bored, with the peaceful elevator music.

And then he almost falls asleep because of the elevator music XDDD omg

OMG AND HOW JAY ALWAYS SCREAMS ABOUT EVERYHING XDD omg I love him
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
@Deathstalker
Ahhhhhh darn it you're making me want to go watch a bunch of Ninjago episodes all over again. Quick, someone push me over the edge, I'm gonna stay up late anyways. All those scenes... just amazing, Ninjago is the best. And Jay literally has the best moments xD

@oldjammerj
I have to admit, some aspects of this are really frustrating me at this point. But I'm holding on to some hope - maybe it'll be better than it seems c: besides, this technically isn't taking place in the canon Ninjago storyline that we know, from what I've seen - it's a bit like an alternate universe (according to my logic, I guess no one should trust me). But Garmadon really needs to be more evil.
@Deathstalker
Ahhhhhh darn it you're making me want to go watch a bunch of Ninjago episodes all over again. Quick, someone push me over the edge, I'm gonna stay up late anyways. All those scenes... just amazing, Ninjago is the best. And Jay literally has the best moments xD

@oldjammerj
I have to admit, some aspects of this are really frustrating me at this point. But I'm holding on to some hope - maybe it'll be better than it seems c: besides, this technically isn't taking place in the canon Ninjago storyline that we know, from what I've seen - it's a bit like an alternate universe (according to my logic, I guess no one should trust me). But Garmadon really needs to be more evil.
>
tumblr_oh6risLJAT1vfeckzo5_r3_250.png oh look
an art tumblr
qfhaYao.png
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115