Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | -making a new thread!!-
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 114 115
@GhostQueen13

pfft xD (ive never actually heard that song)
@GhostQueen13

pfft xD (ive never actually heard that song)
UFhZdZT.pngHlNpkkm.pngQ2cC3z4.png
Call me Canis or Virus (viirus and viiirus work as well).
3+FR time || Mutogender / No pronoun preference
Ping me to get my attention, but please just copy and paste my user @Viiirus to avoid pinging someone else!
@canisVirus nice!
@canisVirus nice!
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
*shrugs* I have no idea what hamilton is aside from it being a musical or something. so have fun
*shrugs* I have no idea what hamilton is aside from it being a musical or something. so have fun
Ping me at @Wold if needed!
@Wold

omg i didn't even realise you were on this forum bc i don't really come all the time and i just recognised you from that one forum game
@Wold

omg i didn't even realise you were on this forum bc i don't really come all the time and i just recognised you from that one forum game
Ping me to get my attention, but please just copy and paste my user @Viiirus to avoid pinging someone else!
@canisVirus Which forum game? I haven't joined any since my move to Wind.
@canisVirus Which forum game? I haven't joined any since my move to Wind.
@Wold

really? i could've sworn i picked a dragon off your lair recently lol
@Wold

really? i could've sworn i picked a dragon off your lair recently lol
@canisVirus Nah, I checked and I really haven't posted in any forum games of that kind. I did have a UN change from Wolddotat2 to Wold, though. So who knows :P
@canisVirus Nah, I checked and I really haven't posted in any forum games of that kind. I did have a UN change from Wolddotat2 to Wold, though. So who knows :P
@Wold

huh. i dunno lol the person must've had a similar profile derg to you and a user that started with W ¯\_(030)_/¯
@Wold

huh. i dunno lol the person must've had a similar profile derg to you and a user that started with W ¯\_(030)_/¯
@Anubiis

I have only approximate knowledge of Hamilton but do tell
@Anubiis

I have only approximate knowledge of Hamilton but do tell
ZWfEwl7.png
But perhaps victory is in the smaller things that you've long forgotten.

If you wanna get my attention, please feel free to ping me!
@Anubiis

hey uhh im gonna be doing a thing to my lair and my fandergs miiight end up getting purged bc i really have no clue how to continue running a fandom lair and im not feeling it (my ocs are my primary goal to develop atm), so if you could remove my kai and scratch adding any other fandergs that ive mentioned? than k s *embarrassedly shuffles off*
@Anubiis

hey uhh im gonna be doing a thing to my lair and my fandergs miiight end up getting purged bc i really have no clue how to continue running a fandom lair and im not feeling it (my ocs are my primary goal to develop atm), so if you could remove my kai and scratch adding any other fandergs that ive mentioned? than k s *embarrassedly shuffles off*
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 114 115