Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | -making a new thread!!-
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 114 115
@CanisVirus, oh, sure thing! Good luck with your ocs! :D
@CanisVirus, oh, sure thing! Good luck with your ocs! :D
sdSRvlV.png
@Anubiis

thank you so much, haha.
btw im uploading the dragons to a sales forum in the sales thread soon if youre interested in someone from my lair .v.
@Anubiis

thank you so much, haha.
btw im uploading the dragons to a sales forum in the sales thread soon if youre interested in someone from my lair .v.
UFhZdZT.pngHlNpkkm.pngQ2cC3z4.png
Call me Canis or Virus (viirus and viiirus work as well).
3+FR time || Mutogender / No pronoun preference
Ping me to get my attention, but please just copy and paste my user @Viiirus to avoid pinging someone else!
OHMYGODGUYS
during my huge lair purge of all my fandragons so i could explore with my lore
i
am c r y i n g
i sold my morro dragon an d he sold like
really fast
and then got resold for gems instead of treasure
the person that bought him exalted him and i said
"was that the s5 finale. r u the preeminent."
i think ?? i just coughed up a l u n g laughing ????
OHMYGODGUYS
during my huge lair purge of all my fandragons so i could explore with my lore
i
am c r y i n g
i sold my morro dragon an d he sold like
really fast
and then got resold for gems instead of treasure
the person that bought him exalted him and i said
"was that the s5 finale. r u the preeminent."
i think ?? i just coughed up a l u n g laughing ????
Ping me to get my attention, but please just copy and paste my user @Viiirus to avoid pinging someone else!
IS ANYONE LOOKING FOR A ZANE FANDRAGON? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28486113] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/284862/28486113_350.png[/img] [/url] I LITERALLY CANNOT GET HIM TO SELL. IF YOU NEED A ZANE FANDRAGON AND YOU LIKE HIM THEN PLEASE TAKE HIM FROM ME. I WILL GIVE HIM FOR ANYTHING. I DONT CARE IF ITS ANOTHER DRAGON OR FOR NOTHING AT ALL. PLEASE GET HIM OUT OF MY NOW OCS-ONLY LAIR ;; THANK
IS ANYONE LOOKING FOR A ZANE FANDRAGON?

28486113_350.png

I LITERALLY CANNOT GET HIM TO SELL. IF YOU NEED A ZANE FANDRAGON AND YOU LIKE HIM THEN PLEASE TAKE HIM FROM ME. I WILL GIVE HIM FOR ANYTHING. I DONT CARE IF ITS ANOTHER DRAGON OR FOR NOTHING AT ALL. PLEASE GET HIM OUT OF MY NOW OCS-ONLY LAIR ;; THANK
Merry Christmas everyone! ^^

I got a new Lego set from my family: the Sky Shark! I plan on hunting down the Final Flight of the Destiny's Bounty later this week when the stores are open.
Merry Christmas everyone! ^^

I got a new Lego set from my family: the Sky Shark! I plan on hunting down the Final Flight of the Destiny's Bounty later this week when the stores are open.
@shyren

AAAAA MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS, and congrats on getting the sky shark! :0

Did you ever end up getting the Bounty? We have that set over at my house zone, and it's so pretty a aa
@shyren

AAAAA MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS, and congrats on getting the sky shark! :0

Did you ever end up getting the Bounty? We have that set over at my house zone, and it's so pretty a aa
ZWfEwl7.png
But perhaps victory is in the smaller things that you've long forgotten.

If you wanna get my attention, please feel free to ping me!
I just saw the Ninjago movie's trailer. There are a lot of changes, but it doesn't look bad!
I just saw the Ninjago movie's trailer. There are a lot of changes, but it doesn't look bad!
6xSQv.gif
@Anubiis

Yo, I don't know if I'm in a pinglist or something? I did change my name from WhiteYveltal.

And I saw the trailer. I was screaming (on the inside, of course ;) ) but I'm so sad they didn't include voice actors from the show!
@Anubiis

Yo, I don't know if I'm in a pinglist or something? I did change my name from WhiteYveltal.

And I saw the trailer. I was screaming (on the inside, of course ;) ) but I'm so sad they didn't include voice actors from the show!
tumblr_inline_ot7n31p9oq1soemy4_540.png

- +8 fr time
@Geckoe

Well the whole 'different voice actors' thing makes sense, if you consider the fact that the movie takes place in the Lego Movie universe, and not the TV Show's universe. (I mean, Show!Lord Garmadon would definitely not approve of Movie!Lord Garmadon's attitude towards Lloyd. Or should we say, Luh-Lyod.)

Although, Zane's blank smile is... concerning...

when will the other elemental masters return from the war
@Geckoe

Well the whole 'different voice actors' thing makes sense, if you consider the fact that the movie takes place in the Lego Movie universe, and not the TV Show's universe. (I mean, Show!Lord Garmadon would definitely not approve of Movie!Lord Garmadon's attitude towards Lloyd. Or should we say, Luh-Lyod.)

Although, Zane's blank smile is... concerning...

when will the other elemental masters return from the war
Ping me at @Wold if needed!
@Wold

Ah, does it? That's a shame, I would love some more development of the show. Is there going to be any more series or? I know they're was this one hour off special or something.
@Wold

Ah, does it? That's a shame, I would love some more development of the show. Is there going to be any more series or? I know they're was this one hour off special or something.
tumblr_inline_ot7n31p9oq1soemy4_540.png

- +8 fr time
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 114 115