Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | -making a new thread!!-
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115
@Sarcastickitten, of course! I'll add you when my time frees up ^^
@Sarcastickitten, of course! I'll add you when my time frees up ^^
sdSRvlV.png
Bump cuz mORE NEWBS
Bump cuz mORE NEWBS
sdSRvlV.png
-slides in-

hi yes theres a fanclub for me finally,,,

i frickin lOV E zane so much,, i just want to hug him,, but he's metal rip and not real

i also adore the heck outta cole and jay, more specifically jay because he's a lot like me

shelf shameful promotion of my wattpad, where i do one-shots and other stuff
-slides in-

hi yes theres a fanclub for me finally,,,

i frickin lOV E zane so much,, i just want to hug him,, but he's metal rip and not real

i also adore the heck outta cole and jay, more specifically jay because he's a lot like me

shelf shameful promotion of my wattpad, where i do one-shots and other stuff
nature.gif SKOGUR
they/them

wishlist
artshop
zane is gr8

So HoT's out if you do enough digging, and I'm curious as to who you guys think might be the new Samurai X! Personally as a fan of the Elemental Masters (and not so much of PIXAL), I like the idea that Chamile might be them. Not gonna go into too much detail about the season, but the Hands of Time aka Time Twins are my favourite villains so far!
zane is gr8

So HoT's out if you do enough digging, and I'm curious as to who you guys think might be the new Samurai X! Personally as a fan of the Elemental Masters (and not so much of PIXAL), I like the idea that Chamile might be them. Not gonna go into too much detail about the season, but the Hands of Time aka Time Twins are my favourite villains so far!
Ping me at @Wold if needed!
JOIN US
JOIN US
sdSRvlV.png
Man the first post is so old lol totally not salty that my fandergs aren't there
Man the first post is so old lol totally not salty that my fandergs aren't there
Ping me at @Wold if needed!
// kicks down the door screaming

How did I not know of this??

aLSO CO L E is the light of my life and he's perfect. And are all the other ninjas AAA
// kicks down the door screaming

How did I not know of this??

aLSO CO L E is the light of my life and he's perfect. And are all the other ninjas AAA
*saunters in* hey I haven't been here in forever what's up guys?

I really ought to watch HoT, I haven't gotten the chance to yet...
*saunters in* hey I haven't been here in forever what's up guys?

I really ought to watch HoT, I haven't gotten the chance to yet...
>
tumblr_oh6risLJAT1vfeckzo5_r3_250.png oh look
an art tumblr
qfhaYao.png
WHERE HAS THIS THREAD BEEN ALL MY LIFE?! SIGN ME THE HECK UP!
WHERE HAS THIS THREAD BEEN ALL MY LIFE?! SIGN ME THE HECK UP!
tumblr_inline_nt6vu6sb1V1qdrhpp_100.png
AhhhhhHHHHHHHHHH! Fan dragons, Ninjago beginnings , the show, everything!!! Fan-girling so much right now lol. Literally the first nine or ten dragons in my lair are Ninjago related :P
Yes, if it isn't too much trouble, please sign me up!!
It's official. This. Is. The. Best. Thread. In. The. History. Of. Flight. Rising. NINJAGOOOOO!
AhhhhhHHHHHHHHHH! Fan dragons, Ninjago beginnings , the show, everything!!! Fan-girling so much right now lol. Literally the first nine or ten dragons in my lair are Ninjago related :P
Yes, if it isn't too much trouble, please sign me up!!
It's official. This. Is. The. Best. Thread. In. The. History. Of. Flight. Rising. NINJAGOOOOO!
83-DD9-CC7-D26-D-40-CD-A87-C-14-D8-FAF4674-C.jpg

1-EDB52-AF-5-C78-4-E7-E-B149-36-DE6752275-C.jpg 2733-C5-A9-5459-490-A-9442-3-DA8-EED991-CD.jpg B7-C1-C426-FB93-4-AB6-B5-F7-816708-A033-A8.gif

beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
Female, FR +1.
6klg2iF.png
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png Oh look! My obsession paid off!
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115