Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | pls tell me your online dating story!!
1 2 3 4 5
bump
bump
button-2_zpsuexktmou.png
@trickybiz My online dating experience is limited to fake relationships in Minecraft and being asked out for real in the same game. Honestly I have major trust issues with people online and irl and would never be able to put any trust in an online relationship. I wouldn't even want to meet them because I'd assume they're a predator, and I certainly wouldn't give them my real name or show them my face.

And we all know that a relationship cannot form if even one member doesn't have enough trust in the other.

I'm also ace/aro and would rather spend my days playing video games. I'd be the type of terrible partner who neglects my significant other for my video games. I'd also choose my cat over them.
@trickybiz My online dating experience is limited to fake relationships in Minecraft and being asked out for real in the same game. Honestly I have major trust issues with people online and irl and would never be able to put any trust in an online relationship. I wouldn't even want to meet them because I'd assume they're a predator, and I certainly wouldn't give them my real name or show them my face.

And we all know that a relationship cannot form if even one member doesn't have enough trust in the other.

I'm also ace/aro and would rather spend my days playing video games. I'd be the type of terrible partner who neglects my significant other for my video games. I'd also choose my cat over them.
.gif2015_10_25_commission_nom_nom_worm.pngDvqFBqS.gif.gif.gif
@trickybiz
yo!! my current relationship is an LDR, and we met each other online.

we met by sheer random chance, on 4chan of all places. so when we met, we were both completely anonymous strangers. we shared a common interest in a few threads, and one day, a group of other anons including him and i all shared their skype info. our relationship definitely had rocky patches, but it eventually, over the span of about 3-4 years, it blossomed into full-blown love. now we're basically inseparable - it's incredibly rare that a day goes by where we don't talk to each other.

currently, i'm in florida, and he's in the united kingdom. but i wouldn't even think of being with anyone else but him. he's the light of my life. every day i am thankful that fate allowed us to meet.

he's actually on-site with me as well...because basically everything we do, we do together. he's @viperidaemon <3
@trickybiz
yo!! my current relationship is an LDR, and we met each other online.

we met by sheer random chance, on 4chan of all places. so when we met, we were both completely anonymous strangers. we shared a common interest in a few threads, and one day, a group of other anons including him and i all shared their skype info. our relationship definitely had rocky patches, but it eventually, over the span of about 3-4 years, it blossomed into full-blown love. now we're basically inseparable - it's incredibly rare that a day goes by where we don't talk to each other.

currently, i'm in florida, and he's in the united kingdom. but i wouldn't even think of being with anyone else but him. he's the light of my life. every day i am thankful that fate allowed us to meet.

he's actually on-site with me as well...because basically everything we do, we do together. he's @viperidaemon <3
rLM2h8D.png
@trickybiz
AAAa I met the cutest most greatest guy ever!

We both met on this very unheard of online social MMO called whirled, its kinda like second life but 2d and in flash. It's really cool but slowly dying. I believe I met him in one of my friends room. We both became friends over time.

Eventually we both exchanged emails and talked to eachother with those. We bonded alot over in email land and he was usually the one I went to whenever I had problems with things. I found it really easy to trust him and soon we both just started like, acted more and more romantic untill we both just started calling eachother boyfriends lol.

He's honestly the sweetest, cutest and most smile-inducingist guy ever. Ever since I started dating him sadness just disapeared from my life completly. Sometimes he makes me so happy that I just have to cry from the joy. I love him to bits. Out of all the people i've dated he is the only one I was able to trust and I honestly believe that me and him will be happy together forever. ^^
@trickybiz
AAAa I met the cutest most greatest guy ever!

We both met on this very unheard of online social MMO called whirled, its kinda like second life but 2d and in flash. It's really cool but slowly dying. I believe I met him in one of my friends room. We both became friends over time.

Eventually we both exchanged emails and talked to eachother with those. We bonded alot over in email land and he was usually the one I went to whenever I had problems with things. I found it really easy to trust him and soon we both just started like, acted more and more romantic untill we both just started calling eachother boyfriends lol.

He's honestly the sweetest, cutest and most smile-inducingist guy ever. Ever since I started dating him sadness just disapeared from my life completly. Sometimes he makes me so happy that I just have to cry from the joy. I love him to bits. Out of all the people i've dated he is the only one I was able to trust and I honestly believe that me and him will be happy together forever. ^^
1 2 3 4 5