Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Astronomy Club!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77
@ZannaDragon - You can certainly sign me up. I might not be able to contribute a lot due to my limited knowledge but I definitely have a casual interest in all things spacey.
@ZannaDragon - You can certainly sign me up. I might not be able to contribute a lot due to my limited knowledge but I definitely have a casual interest in all things spacey.
lF5nfl9.png tShJXZX.png
@Reltseo

I'll go ahead and add you now! If you have any questions, you can always come to me :) I'm happy to help anyone learn!

Clear Skies!
@Reltseo

I'll go ahead and add you now! If you have any questions, you can always come to me :) I'm happy to help anyone learn!

Clear Skies!
@ZannaDragon oh wow I would love to join! and I'm loving that photo of yours, I absolutely love astrophotography!
@ZannaDragon oh wow I would love to join! and I'm loving that photo of yours, I absolutely love astrophotography!
4c72e258e58188c4aa724578e5aea89cf510ae79.gif
@limeypie

Great! Adding you now :) I'm so glad you like it! I'm very new to astrophotograpy, but I'm in contact with a master who's helping me learn :) Do you do any astrophotograpy?

Clear Skies!
@limeypie

Great! Adding you now :) I'm so glad you like it! I'm very new to astrophotograpy, but I'm in contact with a master who's helping me learn :) Do you do any astrophotograpy?

Clear Skies!
@ZannaDragon
I'd love to join! I don't know much and have fallen behind in keeping up with astro-related news.... But I was super interested in all of it during high school.
@ZannaDragon
I'd love to join! I don't know much and have fallen behind in keeping up with astro-related news.... But I was super interested in all of it during high school.
xWoPUjI.png
@DigDog

We'll be glad to have you here! Maybe you'll be rediscovering a passion :) If you have any questions, you can always come to me!

Clear Skies!
@DigDog

We'll be glad to have you here! Maybe you'll be rediscovering a passion :) If you have any questions, you can always come to me!

Clear Skies!
@ZannaDragon
Thanks! I was pretty dedicated to becoming a cosmologist in high school, but then won a pretty hefty scholarship to a school that didn't offer anything related to the field. :c
Anyways, changed my major and now here I am! years later with a ton of knowledge about it.

My favorite story is actually a piece written awhile ago or so comparing how molecules move like dancers. And how electron clouds work. I'll try to find it sometime.
@ZannaDragon
Thanks! I was pretty dedicated to becoming a cosmologist in high school, but then won a pretty hefty scholarship to a school that didn't offer anything related to the field. :c
Anyways, changed my major and now here I am! years later with a ton of knowledge about it.

My favorite story is actually a piece written awhile ago or so comparing how molecules move like dancers. And how electron clouds work. I'll try to find it sometime.
xWoPUjI.png
@ZannaDragon

I'd like to join. Cosmology--more specifically the electric universe cosmology, is a significant interest of mine (evident by the youtube channel link in my signature). Btw, do you/did you also play Mweor under the name Zanna?
@ZannaDragon

I'd like to join. Cosmology--more specifically the electric universe cosmology, is a significant interest of mine (evident by the youtube channel link in my signature). Btw, do you/did you also play Mweor under the name Zanna?
@DigDog

That story sounds really interesting! Let me know if you find it sometime :)

@Amee

Sure, I'll add you! And no, I had never heard of Mweor until now.

Clear Skies!
@DigDog

That story sounds really interesting! Let me know if you find it sometime :)

@Amee

Sure, I'll add you! And no, I had never heard of Mweor until now.

Clear Skies!
@nathan8rr @Planets @souphands @Exterreri @Cosmological @PoemsOfLou @Finian @deputykuriboh @Reltseo @limeypie @DigDog @Amee

I've added the current sky cam from Sliding Spring Observatory to the Featured Image post! It should self-update every few minutes. At night you can see the pristine skies, but right now it's morning in Australia so you just see glare :)

Clear Skies!
@nathan8rr @Planets @souphands @Exterreri @Cosmological @PoemsOfLou @Finian @deputykuriboh @Reltseo @limeypie @DigDog @Amee

I've added the current sky cam from Sliding Spring Observatory to the Featured Image post! It should self-update every few minutes. At night you can see the pristine skies, but right now it's morning in Australia so you just see glare :)

Clear Skies!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77