Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Astronomy Club!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 76 77
@Catcats

Absolutely! This club is all for people who really like space :)

(I like your signature!)

Clear Skies!
@Catcats

Absolutely! This club is all for people who really like space :)

(I like your signature!)

Clear Skies!
@ZannaDragon Wow, really? :O I'm very glad you like it! How about this, though? Is that what you meant? [img]http://i.imgur.com/UU4BYry.png[/img] You're welcome to add either version to the page, but I shall notify you if I make any major changes, is that okay? :3
@ZannaDragon Wow, really? :O I'm very glad you like it! How about this, though? Is that what you meant?

UU4BYry.png

You're welcome to add either version to the page, but I shall notify you if I make any major changes, is that okay? :3
| Wishlist | FR +10 |
i9ilGii.png
@roboticspace

Yeah, that's great! Thanks again :)

Clear Skies!
@roboticspace

Yeah, that's great! Thanks again :)

Clear Skies!
@ZannaDragon

I'd love to join! I've taken Introductory Astronomy, Life in the Universe, and the History of Astronomy all at my university! (I've got this cunning plan to complete all of my science requirements with Astronomy, the only science discipline my history major butt can stand.) I'm sure I have some things to offer the group.
@ZannaDragon

I'd love to join! I've taken Introductory Astronomy, Life in the Universe, and the History of Astronomy all at my university! (I've got this cunning plan to complete all of my science requirements with Astronomy, the only science discipline my history major butt can stand.) I'm sure I have some things to offer the group.

Rain
They/Them
Ice Flight!
bb8_ice_banner_1_2_by_jeanpolnareff-d9v0n0j.png

Please ping me if you want me to see it!
My clan is a home for all wayward dragons.
@Razzledazzy

Sounds great! I'll go ahead and add you.

How are you like Astronomy so far?

Clear Skies!
@Razzledazzy

Sounds great! I'll go ahead and add you.

How are you like Astronomy so far?

Clear Skies!
@ZannaDragon

Can I join? I love astronomy! I'm in astronomy club at school.
@ZannaDragon

Can I join? I love astronomy! I'm in astronomy club at school.
@NightFire102

Absolutely! Adding you now :)

Clear Skies!
@NightFire102

Absolutely! Adding you now :)

Clear Skies!
@ZannaDragon @nathan8rr @Planets @souphands @Exterreri @Cosmological @PoemsOfLou @Finian @deputykuriboh @Reltseo @limeypie @DigDog @Amee @Shadowspirit @roboticspace @Catcats @Razzledazzy @NightFire102

Hello! I'd like to ask everyone a few questions!

1. How did you get into astronomy?
  2. Do you have a telescope, binoculars, or other observing aid?
  3. How serious are you about astronomy?
  4. Have you ever been to a dark sky site?
  5. Have you ever been to a starparty?

I'll start off by answering these questions myself!

1. The first time I recall being really interested in astronomy was when I was reading a special edition of National Geographic all about the universe, but to be honest there was no defining event that got me into it. It just kind of happened!
  2. I do have a telescope, and a few pairs of binoculars! My telescope is an Orion XT8 Classic Dobsonian. It's a very good telescope for me! I've had it for a little over a year now.
  3. I am very serious about astronomy. It is my passion, and I hope to get a career in a research position.
  4. I have been to semi-dark sky sites twice that I can remember. It was AMAZING. Many more trips are planned in the future to better dark sky sites, but because of life stuff we can't make the trip now.
  5. I've been to starparties many times with the local astronomy society! I love outreach (as you can probably tell from me starting this club) and love showing people the splendors of the night sky! I usually bring my telescope, and give sky tours.

Clear Skies, everyone!
@ZannaDragon @nathan8rr @Planets @souphands @Exterreri @Cosmological @PoemsOfLou @Finian @deputykuriboh @Reltseo @limeypie @DigDog @Amee @Shadowspirit @roboticspace @Catcats @Razzledazzy @NightFire102

Hello! I'd like to ask everyone a few questions!

1. How did you get into astronomy?
  2. Do you have a telescope, binoculars, or other observing aid?
  3. How serious are you about astronomy?
  4. Have you ever been to a dark sky site?
  5. Have you ever been to a starparty?

I'll start off by answering these questions myself!

1. The first time I recall being really interested in astronomy was when I was reading a special edition of National Geographic all about the universe, but to be honest there was no defining event that got me into it. It just kind of happened!
  2. I do have a telescope, and a few pairs of binoculars! My telescope is an Orion XT8 Classic Dobsonian. It's a very good telescope for me! I've had it for a little over a year now.
  3. I am very serious about astronomy. It is my passion, and I hope to get a career in a research position.
  4. I have been to semi-dark sky sites twice that I can remember. It was AMAZING. Many more trips are planned in the future to better dark sky sites, but because of life stuff we can't make the trip now.
  5. I've been to starparties many times with the local astronomy society! I love outreach (as you can probably tell from me starting this club) and love showing people the splendors of the night sky! I usually bring my telescope, and give sky tours.

Clear Skies, everyone!
@ZannaDragon ooh! I love astronomy, can you add me to the members list? :D
@ZannaDragon ooh! I love astronomy, can you add me to the members list? :D
tumblr_of0n47NVHY1v5c2ypo1_100.png
@cosmicpoppies

Absolutely! Glad to have you :)

Clear Skies!
@cosmicpoppies

Absolutely! Glad to have you :)

Clear Skies!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 76 77