Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Astronomy Club!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77
@ZannaDragon

That's funny. I was just looking for an image of the Carina Nebula for a moment. I thought I found a pretty SD to represent it in my lair, but she had a speck of orange in her butterfly wings that I couldn't justify.
@ZannaDragon

That's funny. I was just looking for an image of the Carina Nebula for a moment. I thought I found a pretty SD to represent it in my lair, but she had a speck of orange in her butterfly wings that I couldn't justify.
zCXwA9z.gifaTXjYb6.gifDsmAahj.gif
@ZannaDragon

Woah, that's really neat! I'm probably going to be spending a lot of time watching that update, ahah.
@ZannaDragon

Woah, that's really neat! I'm probably going to be spending a lot of time watching that update, ahah.
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo9_250.png
@Planets

That is a funny coincidence! Was that Farfalla, your profile dragon by any chance?

@Cosmological

Yeah, it's really cool :)

Clear Skies!
@Planets

That is a funny coincidence! Was that Farfalla, your profile dragon by any chance?

@Cosmological

Yeah, it's really cool :)

Clear Skies!
@ZannaDragon
Nope! Farfalla is the Butterfly Nebula. c:
The other sd was all mulberry.
@ZannaDragon
Nope! Farfalla is the Butterfly Nebula. c:
The other sd was all mulberry.
@Planets
OH MY GOODNESS>
YOUR LAIR IS AMAZING.

I just noticed that your dragons are based on planets and nebulas! That is amazing.
@Planets
OH MY GOODNESS>
YOUR LAIR IS AMAZING.

I just noticed that your dragons are based on planets and nebulas! That is amazing.
xWoPUjI.png
@Planets

Ah, ok. I got curious when I read that and looked over at your lair for Skydancers with orange on their wings XD

Clear Skies!
@Planets

Ah, ok. I got curious when I read that and looked over at your lair for Skydancers with orange on their wings XD

Clear Skies!
@DigDog
Thank you! ;u; That's very nice of you to say.

@Zannadragon
Haha yeah, all of the dergs on p1 & p2 already represent something space.
I'm still working on finding all the constellations on p3 (gotta rechoose a few tbh) but it's slowly coming together. p4 is just a mess. xD!

I find dragons to fit the entities that I like. c:
...There's a few that I /made/ fit
@DigDog
Thank you! ;u; That's very nice of you to say.

@Zannadragon
Haha yeah, all of the dergs on p1 & p2 already represent something space.
I'm still working on finding all the constellations on p3 (gotta rechoose a few tbh) but it's slowly coming together. p4 is just a mess. xD!

I find dragons to fit the entities that I like. c:
...There's a few that I /made/ fit
@Planets
I've been trying to do a Orion/Canis Major dragon pair for awhile. I have a full back tattoo of the two constellations, though it needs to be redone. I love, love, love, Orion. He's going away pretty soon (i'm in the northern hemisphere) for the summer, but looking at the constellation has always been really beautiful to me.

How do you pick your dragons?
@Planets
I've been trying to do a Orion/Canis Major dragon pair for awhile. I have a full back tattoo of the two constellations, though it needs to be redone. I love, love, love, Orion. He's going away pretty soon (i'm in the northern hemisphere) for the summer, but looking at the constellation has always been really beautiful to me.

How do you pick your dragons?
xWoPUjI.png
[center][size=2]@DigDog Ooo, that's very cool and awesome~ I'm Vietnamese so I follow along the chinese zodiac, but I love having the leo as my zodiac. A lot of internal struggles and long deliberations. Just kidding. I actually do a bunch of research about the planet/star/nebula etc. I remember the colors, shapes, and other features. TBH, majority of the time, I'm never deliberately looking out for a single type, but often I'll run across a dragon and know that I [b]must[/b] have them. Then I'll make them work. xD Helix is an example of one my most recent/favorite choices! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20585503] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/205856/20585503_350.png[/img] [/url] I didn't have a single wild claw in my lair and ran across this bug. I was on the fence at first about his blue eye, but after a few minutes of google I noticed how perfect he was for the Helix Nebula! Bonus, he made for good mate for Farfalla c: *smashes purchase button*
@DigDog
Ooo, that's very cool and awesome~
I'm Vietnamese so I follow along the chinese zodiac, but I love having the leo as my zodiac.

A lot of internal struggles and long deliberations. Just kidding.
I actually do a bunch of research about the planet/star/nebula etc. I remember the colors, shapes, and other features. TBH, majority of the time, I'm never deliberately looking out for a single type, but often I'll run across a dragon and know that I must have them. Then I'll make them work. xD

Helix is an example of one my most recent/favorite choices!

20585503_350.png

I didn't have a single wild claw in my lair and ran across this bug. I was on the fence at first about his blue eye, but after a few minutes of google I noticed how perfect he was for the Helix Nebula! Bonus, he made for good mate for Farfalla c: *smashes purchase button*
@Planets

Heeeeey there! So I just popped over to your lair to admire your space dragons and noticed that you had a different Saturn. The old Saturn was my very favorite of the set, and I had admired her from afar for a while! Then I saw that you were selling the old Saturn... Long story short, I now have my own Saturn XD So, thanks!

I usually dislike spirals but daaaang she is gorgeous! Plus she gets a little extra-special place in my heart having come from your planets set of dragons :)

Clear Skies!
@Planets

Heeeeey there! So I just popped over to your lair to admire your space dragons and noticed that you had a different Saturn. The old Saturn was my very favorite of the set, and I had admired her from afar for a while! Then I saw that you were selling the old Saturn... Long story short, I now have my own Saturn XD So, thanks!

I usually dislike spirals but daaaang she is gorgeous! Plus she gets a little extra-special place in my heart having come from your planets set of dragons :)

Clear Skies!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77