Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favourite Pokemon game?
1 2 3 4 5
@DemiFiend

I've not actually gotten a chance to play Coliseum but it seems really interesting (I watched Twitch Play Pokemon play it a few times but not all the way through because I didn't have the time). I hope that those games get released either as HD remake for Wii U, or onto the virtual console :3
@DemiFiend

I've not actually gotten a chance to play Coliseum but it seems really interesting (I watched Twitch Play Pokemon play it a few times but not all the way through because I didn't have the time). I hope that those games get released either as HD remake for Wii U, or onto the virtual console :3
Crystal or HGSS! :D

Course.. I am a Blue/Red fan as well.. but I really enjoyed the extra features of end-game stuff in the second gen stuff. Playing R/B again you beat the Elite 4 and thats really it!

LG and FR helped the endgame a bit more. :3

Crystal or HGSS! :D

Course.. I am a Blue/Red fan as well.. but I really enjoyed the extra features of end-game stuff in the second gen stuff. Playing R/B again you beat the Elite 4 and thats really it!

LG and FR helped the endgame a bit more. :3

C5gD3QO.gif
TPONzCn.png
It's so good to see so many people who loved Colosseum/ are still interested in it! It's nice to see it's not forgotten and yeah, hopefully they'll go back to its formula and maybe even make a 3rd in the series.
It's so good to see so many people who loved Colosseum/ are still interested in it! It's nice to see it's not forgotten and yeah, hopefully they'll go back to its formula and maybe even make a 3rd in the series.
OjayHBU.png
I'd say my favorite is either Pearl or XD: Gale of darkness. The whole shadow pokemon feature was really cool, and you also got to have an Eevee as a starter, so that's a plus.
I'd say my favorite is either Pearl or XD: Gale of darkness. The whole shadow pokemon feature was really cool, and you also got to have an Eevee as a starter, so that's a plus.
NJrJs2As.jpg JcSjhc8s.jpg 7c2TVTls.jpg What can I say? I like Kirby.
either pokemon x, the original gold or the original ruby
either pokemon x, the original gold or the original ruby
aC86tUH.png
rix3ppo.png
tUQCJMT.png
nWiQNX9.png
wOEIAes.png
|Panemone Hatcheries|

GRAND OPENING
481.png
Im going to be a huge loser and say hey you pikachu. I loved yelling at pikachu about stupid stuff. Honorable mention to X, which I have 500 hours in.
Im going to be a huge loser and say hey you pikachu. I loved yelling at pikachu about stupid stuff. Honorable mention to X, which I have 500 hours in.
7qGKlIB.gif
Honestly, my favourite is probably Alpha Sapphire... but FireRed has a very, very special place in my heart. So does Y, and Diamond. Diamond in particular, it was my first game and I love it for the nostalgia value. The Twinleaf Town song makes me cry.
Honestly, my favourite is probably Alpha Sapphire... but FireRed has a very, very special place in my heart. So does Y, and Diamond. Diamond in particular, it was my first game and I love it for the nostalgia value. The Twinleaf Town song makes me cry.
2BsoOJR.png
hello i collect broken bottles please lmk if you have any going spare thank u
HGSS! I love walking around with Pokemon, and Johto is my favorite region. It has so much nostalgia for me. I would adore a remake of it in ORAS/XY graphics. The cutscenes would be amazing.
HGSS! I love walking around with Pokemon, and Johto is my favorite region. It has so much nostalgia for me. I would adore a remake of it in ORAS/XY graphics. The cutscenes would be amazing.
31d6fc6321fea0f5baa60ee6c596c954dd04bd67.png
@MageLufaine I personally like Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky

Because I had a Vulpix and Skitty as my main two players.
@MageLufaine I personally like Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky

Because I had a Vulpix and Skitty as my main two players.
Pink-Tail Mole Downy Fox Rat Skycat Fawn Fox Rat Silky Mole
Near-Completed Bestiary Progress
(Username is REDLASUNSHOWERS)
SoulSilver
I adore everything about the original Generation II games and HeartGold/SoulSilver greatly improved upon them. Plus, Lugia is my all-time favorite legendary and one of my top 3 favorite Pokemon in general. :)
SoulSilver
I adore everything about the original Generation II games and HeartGold/SoulSilver greatly improved upon them. Plus, Lugia is my all-time favorite legendary and one of my top 3 favorite Pokemon in general. :)
"Even if you know how the story ends, that doesn't make it any less fun to watch."
- Cinder Fall (RWBY)
1 2 3 4 5