Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favourite Pokemon game?
1 2 3 4 5
Okay since February 27th is the 20th Anniversary for Pokemon, I was curious about people's favourite Pokemon game.

Mine's a tie between Alpha Sapphire and Black, though I think for now AS is in the lead. Both games have impacted my life in a significant way. Black got me back into Pokemon after growing bored of it around gen3/gen4 (which I regret every day). Alpha Sapphire, on the other hand, got me a very close group of friends, two of which actually told me about FlightRising so it's thanks to them I have an account!
Okay since February 27th is the 20th Anniversary for Pokemon, I was curious about people's favourite Pokemon game.

Mine's a tie between Alpha Sapphire and Black, though I think for now AS is in the lead. Both games have impacted my life in a significant way. Black got me back into Pokemon after growing bored of it around gen3/gen4 (which I regret every day). Alpha Sapphire, on the other hand, got me a very close group of friends, two of which actually told me about FlightRising so it's thanks to them I have an account!
Diamond has a really special place in my heart, and I really loved the customization in X
Diamond has a really special place in my heart, and I really loved the customization in X
QtezsCP.png
My favourite games are probably X/Y, but my favourite region is Unova!
My favourite games are probably X/Y, but my favourite region is Unova!
Definitely silver version for gameboy color!
Definitely silver version for gameboy color!
tumblr_nsl2ezQmvD1slad33o1_250.png
A tie between FireRed, Emerald, Crystal, and Platinum.
A tie between FireRed, Emerald, Crystal, and Platinum.
My writing project.
I had the most fun playing saphhire when I was a kid, so probably thatone!
I had the most fun playing saphhire when I was a kid, so probably thatone!
Zounds!
I know I'm gonna get slack for this... but I LOVE Black! Probably cause it was my first Pokemon game ever!
I know I'm gonna get slack for this... but I LOVE Black! Probably cause it was my first Pokemon game ever!
coatle_sleepy_adopt_reptyker_by_vampireselene13-d9ig2hu.gif 3 hours ahead of FR time, they/them, libra, intj,t2O0HCc.png
Soulsilver <3
Soulsilver <3
qAOaXBj.png
Pokemon Emerald. Man, the Battle Frontier was amazing.
Pokemon Emerald. Man, the Battle Frontier was amazing.
accelgor.gif
gold and silver. the originals. i had so much fun with em hhhh
gold and silver. the originals. i had so much fun with em hhhh
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
1 2 3 4 5