Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favourite Pokemon game?
1 2 3 4 5
@MageLufaine I just preordered the New!3ds with Red and Blue already downloaded on it (I have to wait a week?! Seriously?! Ugh!) because I thought I'd reward myself for getting in to Nursing School and getting on with my life because community college was getting me nowhere.

I have to say Sapphire will always be my favorite because it was the first one I ever got and I was so happy my mom had gotten me a gameboy sp and we were really poor so I know she had to work to get that thing, plus she got me a bunch of games. Later on she bought me the Sapphire game. Anyways, It will always be my favorite for that reason. Heart Gold is one I like also (because I never had whateveritwas Silver) because you get to have your pokemon follow you around and that was always fun.

I WILL HAVE MY ARMY OF NINETALES

I had to sell all my pokemon games and ds for textbooks, and after 3 years I decided it was time to get myself a 3ds. I'm really excited to have one again...
@MageLufaine I just preordered the New!3ds with Red and Blue already downloaded on it (I have to wait a week?! Seriously?! Ugh!) because I thought I'd reward myself for getting in to Nursing School and getting on with my life because community college was getting me nowhere.

I have to say Sapphire will always be my favorite because it was the first one I ever got and I was so happy my mom had gotten me a gameboy sp and we were really poor so I know she had to work to get that thing, plus she got me a bunch of games. Later on she bought me the Sapphire game. Anyways, It will always be my favorite for that reason. Heart Gold is one I like also (because I never had whateveritwas Silver) because you get to have your pokemon follow you around and that was always fun.

I WILL HAVE MY ARMY OF NINETALES

I had to sell all my pokemon games and ds for textbooks, and after 3 years I decided it was time to get myself a 3ds. I'm really excited to have one again...
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
My fav game of all time is definetely Soul Silver, but ORAS are really good too. Better than X/Y at least. Black/White have a nice plot and though many people don't like this generation I personally like mons from it :3
My fav game of all time is definetely Soul Silver, but ORAS are really good too. Better than X/Y at least. Black/White have a nice plot and though many people don't like this generation I personally like mons from it :3
LiwOXx1.png
cloud | he/him | FR+9
» art shop
» art for fodder (catmas)
» mystery box (halloween)
» my DYLC
mmm probably Alpha Sapphire or Soul Silver. i love treating my pokemon like family, so pokemon-amie was the best thing since sliced bread for me. i wish they could combine amie and the 'follow your trainer' mechanic.
mmm probably Alpha Sapphire or Soul Silver. i love treating my pokemon like family, so pokemon-amie was the best thing since sliced bread for me. i wish they could combine amie and the 'follow your trainer' mechanic.
I've only played Y and OR
*hides in shame*

But Omega Ruby is my fave!!
I've only played Y and OR
*hides in shame*

But Omega Ruby is my fave!!
/// Kacper/Prince
/// 23 + He/Xe
/// Please don't use tone indicators for me!
/// ART SHOP
neo_pixel.png
The original sapphire was my favorite for a loooong time, but i think its been replaced by black tbh. It made me cry (more than once!), and thats always a winning emotional attachment sign to me.
The original sapphire was my favorite for a loooong time, but i think its been replaced by black tbh. It made me cry (more than once!), and thats always a winning emotional attachment sign to me.
I really loved the focus on the storyline in AS, and Pokemon-Amie and the Mirage Spots really won me over. :P I'd have to say it's my favorite (though a close second is SoulSilver). Also: [quote name="SpookTunes" date=2016-02-13 11:11:21] i wish they could combine amie and the 'follow your trainer' mechanic. [/quote] This. This [i]so much[/i]. I would be utterly thrilled to see something like this. TwT
I really loved the focus on the storyline in AS, and Pokemon-Amie and the Mirage Spots really won me over. :P I'd have to say it's my favorite (though a close second is SoulSilver).

Also:
SpookTunes wrote on 2016-02-13:
i wish they could combine amie and the 'follow your trainer' mechanic.
This. This so much. I would be utterly thrilled to see something like this. TwT
HeartGold and Platinum ! I had the most fun playing them.
HeartGold and Platinum ! I had the most fun playing them.
I've been playing them since the beginning and I can't choose just one, so I'll choose my top 3:

-Crystal version bc Nintendo realized girls were playing too so they included a female protag
-HeartGold/SoulSilver because your Pokemon follow you around :D
-X/Y because they were an amazing comeback after Black/White
I've been playing them since the beginning and I can't choose just one, so I'll choose my top 3:

-Crystal version bc Nintendo realized girls were playing too so they included a female protag
-HeartGold/SoulSilver because your Pokemon follow you around :D
-X/Y because they were an amazing comeback after Black/White
npc_pearl_by_dogi_crimson-dagobl4.gif hatchery_button_v2_by_amaranthine_immortal-d9qm22x.pngcomshep_by_edelity-db0z4ky.pngfc_magical_shard_by_dogi_crimson-daflo9u.gifnTbrA.gif aK5NZ.gif eqwXO.gifdeity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Silver Version!

SoulSilver was an amazing remake with great new features, but I'm more a fan of the old stuff.
Silver Version!

SoulSilver was an amazing remake with great new features, but I'm more a fan of the old stuff.
I really enjoyed X, but I think my favorite is either Crystal or HGSS. I played Crystal when it came out and loved that you could finally play as a girl, and second generation was the one to bring color to the games, as well as my precious Lugia baby. HGSS on the other hand, brought back the towns I loved, music I loved, brought in all the Pokemon that had been introduced since 2001 and it returned the feature of Pokemon walking behind you everywhere that I hadn't seen since Yellow.
I really enjoyed X, but I think my favorite is either Crystal or HGSS. I played Crystal when it came out and loved that you could finally play as a girl, and second generation was the one to bring color to the games, as well as my precious Lugia baby. HGSS on the other hand, brought back the towns I loved, music I loved, brought in all the Pokemon that had been introduced since 2001 and it returned the feature of Pokemon walking behind you everywhere that I hadn't seen since Yellow.
SNH9aOp.gifiSeAVDm.gifdagsvSj.gifIhwCFGI.gif
1 2 3 4 5