Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are you doing right now?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Figuring out what to do with the two days I have left before school... and everything after that.
Figuring out what to do with the two days I have left before school... and everything after that.
Just doing dailies an FR and checking some other sites, and having breakfast!
Just doing dailies an FR and checking some other sites, and having breakfast!
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
Playing Monster hunter 4 ultimate T^T stupid molten tigrex keeps killing me
Playing Monster hunter 4 ultimate T^T stupid molten tigrex keeps killing me
I collect
Honeybee Grey River Jumper Micromoth Battered Book of Fables Olive Sea Snake
eating karelian pasties and i need to go into town i guess haha
eating karelian pasties and i need to go into town i guess haha
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
i am flipping a bottle and half laughing at (coughing mostly like huuuhgh heheheheheh) then snorting this is extremely funny to me the bottle it just fell huuhgh ehehehe continues
i am flipping a bottle and half laughing at (coughing mostly like huuuhgh heheheheheh) then snorting this is extremely funny to me the bottle it just fell huuhgh ehehehe continues
Every Drop Counts http://dragcave.net/user/eener9lilly im mediator 99% introvert INFP-T if you talk to me irl i will walk into a wall. MYSTIC FR+16Aussie
eener9lilly.pngcourier_pearl.gif
Watching the Olympics (for mom), looking for something to do, browsing amazon, amazed that I actually slept last night.
Watching the Olympics (for mom), looking for something to do, browsing amazon, amazed that I actually slept last night.
xe/xyr/xem
Drinking apple-pear juice. Mmm, the best!
Drinking apple-pear juice. Mmm, the best!
Hey dead thread~! Currently updating Overwatch so I can continue my string of dank heals as Lucio~! X3
Hey dead thread~! Currently updating Overwatch so I can continue my string of dank heals as Lucio~! X3
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
being really frustrated
my connection is dipping in and out so webpages are taking ridiculously long to load and my download has hardly moved since 11 am
nothing I've tried has done anything to fix it
uughh
being really frustrated
my connection is dipping in and out so webpages are taking ridiculously long to load and my download has hardly moved since 11 am
nothing I've tried has done anything to fix it
uughh
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
Trying to evolve the rest of my pokemon in Moon so I can complete my dex and then get the shiny charm
Trying to evolve the rest of my pokemon in Moon so I can complete my dex and then get the shiny charm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10