Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon Friend Safari Code Exchange
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61
@Willowbreeze

:D Yay. Let me know when you're on, and I'll try to let you know your safari!

edit: So far it's Ice! Checking first two pokemon now~

edit 2: Ice Type, with Snover and Bergmite so far. Gonna check your third one whenever it's available :3
@Willowbreeze

:D Yay. Let me know when you're on, and I'll try to let you know your safari!

edit: So far it's Ice! Checking first two pokemon now~

edit 2: Ice Type, with Snover and Bergmite so far. Gonna check your third one whenever it's available :3
I'm going to go ahead and add everyone's info to the first post, that way people don't have to scan forever to find it! Seems like it'd be helpful at least!
I'm going to go ahead and add everyone's info to the first post, that way people don't have to scan forever to find it! Seems like it'd be helpful at least!
@dnapwnsall just these two. And I found a lot of selling threads :D
I'll try the reddit group next. But if I'm right you need to beat the game first, so it's an option for you :D

@AntiFerret Thank you! Yeah dewdog is really cute indeed! ^u^
@dnapwnsall just these two. And I found a lot of selling threads :D
I'll try the reddit group next. But if I'm right you need to beat the game first, so it's an option for you :D

@AntiFerret Thank you! Yeah dewdog is really cute indeed! ^u^
@AntiFerret

Thank you!
@AntiFerret

Thank you!
@WillowBreeze

I never seem to catch you online. XD
Am I just getting the off hours? D: Is your in-game internet turned on?
@WillowBreeze

I never seem to catch you online. XD
Am I just getting the off hours? D: Is your in-game internet turned on?
a
a
Name: Brigid (or Cappie I'm not sure at the moment)
Friend Code: 2681-1875-9931
Pokemon Type: Ice
Pokemon List: Dewgong, Avalugg, ?

I don't remember if the third Pokemon is Beartic or Snorunt, but I think it's one of those two.
Name: Brigid (or Cappie I'm not sure at the moment)
Friend Code: 2681-1875-9931
Pokemon Type: Ice
Pokemon List: Dewgong, Avalugg, ?

I don't remember if the third Pokemon is Beartic or Snorunt, but I think it's one of those two.
@CapriceNoir

Sorry I'm late on this! I got my hours changed at work, so I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off, or asleep. XD

I'll add you now, and I'll let you know your third pokemon as soon as I see it. :3
@CapriceNoir

Sorry I'm late on this! I got my hours changed at work, so I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off, or asleep. XD

I'll add you now, and I'll let you know your third pokemon as soon as I see it. :3
@AntiFerret
It's no problem at all. I'm still recovering from jet-lag myself after spending some time in a different time zone, so I get it completely. Hope everything is going well for you other than the crazy schedule!

@MultimediaPanda @Hollyshark @AkiraKatsura2 @dnapwnsall
Is it alright if I add you all as well?
@AntiFerret
It's no problem at all. I'm still recovering from jet-lag myself after spending some time in a different time zone, so I get it completely. Hope everything is going well for you other than the crazy schedule!

@MultimediaPanda @Hollyshark @AkiraKatsura2 @dnapwnsall
Is it alright if I add you all as well?
@capricenoir be my guest, I'll add you back!
@capricenoir be my guest, I'll add you back!
0HN5KEp.pngSk0CWD3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61