Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon Friend Safari Code Exchange
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61
@Beheaded

I've added you! I can check your type as soon as you add me back, so ping me when ever do. Also, if we're fast enough we can both be online and catch our third pokemon for each other.
@Beheaded

I've added you! I can check your type as soon as you add me back, so ping me when ever do. Also, if we're fast enough we can both be online and catch our third pokemon for each other.
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
@Firtarian

Awesome! I added you back!
Unfortunately, this is a new file (...hurray nuzlocke.) and i'm wayyyy behind. Though I think I can finish the game pretty fast, so we can schedule a time when we'll both get online again?
@Firtarian

Awesome! I added you back!
Unfortunately, this is a new file (...hurray nuzlocke.) and i'm wayyyy behind. Though I think I can finish the game pretty fast, so we can schedule a time when we'll both get online again?
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
@Beheaded

Ahhh, ok. Yeah that works! Just let me know when you get there.

Also, your type is Psychic and two of the pokemon are Espurr and Abra.
@Beheaded

Ahhh, ok. Yeah that works! Just let me know when you get there.

Also, your type is Psychic and two of the pokemon are Espurr and Abra.
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
@AntiFerret hope you don't mind the ping hah
FR Name: aaronburrr
Name: trainralex
Friend Code: 3583-3150-0185
Pokemon Type: im not sure
Pokemon List: not sure hah

I'm looking for eevee specifically but I'm down for any Pokemon hah
@AntiFerret hope you don't mind the ping hah
FR Name: aaronburrr
Name: trainralex
Friend Code: 3583-3150-0185
Pokemon Type: im not sure
Pokemon List: not sure hah

I'm looking for eevee specifically but I'm down for any Pokemon hah
fox - adult - yip/he - +2hr
check out my personal website
@AaronBurrr

:) I don't mind being pinged when information is added or changed! It's how I know when to mess with the front page.

As for your pokemon wants, I know that @MultimediaPanda has an eevee safari, so you might be able to swap info with her! She might also be able to tell you what your pokemon safari type and pokemon list is. :)
@AaronBurrr

:) I don't mind being pinged when information is added or changed! It's how I know when to mess with the front page.

As for your pokemon wants, I know that @MultimediaPanda has an eevee safari, so you might be able to swap info with her! She might also be able to tell you what your pokemon safari type and pokemon list is. :)
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61