Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon Friend Safari Code Exchange
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 60 61
@antiferret

I am online now and I see you are too!
@antiferret

I am online now and I see you are too!
Na5WGHa.png
@AloraDannon

Apparently we weren't logged into pokemon at the same time, though? It shows me only 2 of your pokemon. You are a Flying Type safari..

Looking at what your pokemon now.

edit:

Pidgey and Swanna.

Don't know the third one yet, you'll have to turn on your internet in the pokemon game for me to see it :)
@AloraDannon

Apparently we weren't logged into pokemon at the same time, though? It shows me only 2 of your pokemon. You are a Flying Type safari..

Looking at what your pokemon now.

edit:

Pidgey and Swanna.

Don't know the third one yet, you'll have to turn on your internet in the pokemon game for me to see it :)
@AntiFerret
FR Name: Terza
Name: Terza
Friend Code: 0232-7678-3775
Pokemon Type: Unknown
Pokemon List: Unknown

I went ahead and added you AntiFerret, I hope that's okay! Thanks for making this exchange thread, it looks handy.

I'm afraid I haven't got a clue what pokemon are in mine, if someone could tell me I'd really appreciate it :)
@AntiFerret
FR Name: Terza
Name: Terza
Friend Code: 0232-7678-3775
Pokemon Type: Unknown
Pokemon List: Unknown

I went ahead and added you AntiFerret, I hope that's okay! Thanks for making this exchange thread, it looks handy.

I'm afraid I haven't got a clue what pokemon are in mine, if someone could tell me I'd really appreciate it :)
@Terza

I will add you! And of course it's okay. XD

I'll drag my DS over and see what your 'mons are !
@Terza

I will add you! And of course it's okay. XD

I'll drag my DS over and see what your 'mons are !
@Terza

Ice type!
Delibird, Bergmite, Dewgong ! :D It's almost like mine. :3
@Terza

Ice type!
Delibird, Bergmite, Dewgong ! :D It's almost like mine. :3
@AntiFerret

Thank you so much! Haha, seems like that's a popular type around here XD I really appreciate it!
@AntiFerret

Thank you so much! Haha, seems like that's a popular type around here XD I really appreciate it!
@Terza

:D You're welcome! Yeah, I was on a reddit friend safari code exchange, and I noticed a lack of ice.. but here it's like.. lots of ice. XD
@Terza

:D You're welcome! Yeah, I was on a reddit friend safari code exchange, and I noticed a lack of ice.. but here it's like.. lots of ice. XD
@AntiFerret

Looks like we've congregated on our own little icy glacier over here XD Also I can't believe I never even thought to check reddit for a code exchange, I might have to try that later.
@AntiFerret

Looks like we've congregated on our own little icy glacier over here XD Also I can't believe I never even thought to check reddit for a code exchange, I might have to try that later.
@Terza

Here's a nice little reddit friend safari thing I found. :3
It has some stipulations about posting (like preferring that one has the flair, etc..) but it's really nice!

I haven't bothered looking anywhere else yet other than.. occasionally posting on Tumblr or Twitter about it. There were some code exchange places through FB, but.. it looked like they were pretty inactive.
@Terza

Here's a nice little reddit friend safari thing I found. :3
It has some stipulations about posting (like preferring that one has the flair, etc..) but it's really nice!

I haven't bothered looking anywhere else yet other than.. occasionally posting on Tumblr or Twitter about it. There were some code exchange places through FB, but.. it looked like they were pretty inactive.
@AntiFerret

Oooh, awesome! Yeah, I was expecting everywhere to kind of be like the FB ones. That reddit one looks surprisingly active, though! It's good to know there are still a few places to exchange codes, I was kind of worried I'd missed the friend safari boat :'D Thanks for letting me know!
@AntiFerret

Oooh, awesome! Yeah, I was expecting everywhere to kind of be like the FB ones. That reddit one looks surprisingly active, though! It's good to know there are still a few places to exchange codes, I was kind of worried I'd missed the friend safari boat :'D Thanks for letting me know!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 60 61