Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon Friend Safari Code Exchange
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61
FR Name: Ankha
Name: IGN is Caelum
Friend Code: 2294-7030-5383
Pokemon Type: Fairy
Pokemon List: Spritzee, Floette, ??

@AntiFerret @Multimediapanda @Cheeseburger added you guys!

@AntiFerret @Multimediapanda @Cheeseburger added you guys!
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
@CapriceNoir

Sure! thanks! ^u^

@Ankha

added you too!
@CapriceNoir

Sure! thanks! ^u^

@Ankha

added you too!
WukzpeR.gifArt shop3XAuZ.gifo5uw5.gifGt5ew.giffGHD9.gif
@Ankha

:D Adding you! Also, you are awesome. I was just looking for a new Spritzee safari, since I accidentally deleted my last one. D:

@Ankha

:D Adding you! Also, you are awesome. I was just looking for a new Spritzee safari, since I accidentally deleted my last one. D:

@capricenoir of course!
@capricenoir of course!
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
[quote name="CapriceNoir" date=2016-01-15 12:44:16] Name: Brigid (or Cappie I'm not sure at the moment) Friend Code: 2681-1875-9931 Pokemon Type: Ice Pokemon List: Dewgong, Avalugg, ? I don't remember if the third Pokemon is Beartic or Snorunt, but I think it's one of those two. [/quote] @CapriceNoir Also, your pokemon are: Spheal, Beartic, Dewgong (XD Which is funny because mine are exactly the same.)
CapriceNoir wrote on 2016-01-15:
Name: Brigid (or Cappie I'm not sure at the moment)
Friend Code: 2681-1875-9931
Pokemon Type: Ice
Pokemon List: Dewgong, Avalugg, ?

I don't remember if the third Pokemon is Beartic or Snorunt, but I think it's one of those two.

@CapriceNoir

Also, your pokemon are: Spheal, Beartic, Dewgong

(XD Which is funny because mine are exactly the same.)
@AntiFerret
Whoa Friend Safari twins! Sorry about the mistake, none of my RL friends got far enough in X or Y to let me know for sure. ^^
@AntiFerret
Whoa Friend Safari twins! Sorry about the mistake, none of my RL friends got far enough in X or Y to let me know for sure. ^^
@CapriceNoir

:D Twinsies! XD

And that's okay! :D I'm glad I could be of help! It's nice to also be able to have a copy of my own safari, for reasons. *shifty eyes* /dewgong hoarder oh noez

XD
@CapriceNoir

:D Twinsies! XD

And that's okay! :D I'm glad I could be of help! It's nice to also be able to have a copy of my own safari, for reasons. *shifty eyes* /dewgong hoarder oh noez

XD
[quote name="Ankha" date=2016-01-19 13:19:23] FR Name: Ankha Name: IGN is Caelum Friend Code: 2294-7030-5383 Pokemon Type: Fairy Pokemon List: Spritzee, Floette, ?? [/quote] @Ankha I am not sure about Floette because I haven't unlocked your 3rd space yet, but you definitely have Spritzee, and Kirlia!
Ankha wrote on 2016-01-19:

@Ankha
I am not sure about Floette because I haven't unlocked your 3rd space yet, but you definitely have Spritzee, and Kirlia!
@AntiFerret Kirlia! That must be my second, couldn't remember it XD
@AntiFerret Kirlia! That must be my second, couldn't remember it XD
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
Yeah Kirlia is first, Spritzee second, and third is Floette! Yay :D
Yeah Kirlia is first, Spritzee second, and third is Floette! Yay :D
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61