Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Cartoons, anyone?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@pawnti, we're getting a season 6 next March.
Then a season 7 & 8 that same year.
Then the year after.
A movie.
@pawnti, we're getting a season 6 next March.
Then a season 7 & 8 that same year.
Then the year after.
A movie.
sdSRvlV.png
Trippy bruh @tiadawerecat
Trippy bruh @tiadawerecat
tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gifglorious_gladekeeper_by_spacecoboye-d8q09g7.png tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gif
@pawnti

So trippy
But trust me, you'll enjoy every second of it.
It gets so good towards the end of season two, season three is meh, season four punches you in the feels, season five kicks you in the feels.
@pawnti

So trippy
But trust me, you'll enjoy every second of it.
It gets so good towards the end of season two, season three is meh, season four punches you in the feels, season five kicks you in the feels.
sdSRvlV.png
I'm sure I will! And thanks for the feels warning, even though my feels are dead, it's always nice to have a heads up! :DD @tiadawerecat
I'm sure I will! And thanks for the feels warning, even though my feels are dead, it's always nice to have a heads up! :DD @tiadawerecat
tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gifglorious_gladekeeper_by_spacecoboye-d8q09g7.png tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gif
@pawnti
Every new fan deserve the warning, else they die and we never hear from them again ;^;
I'm actually writing a book about it with OCs and stuff, I've talked to authors and they said it get published if I worked hard ;D
@pawnti
Every new fan deserve the warning, else they die and we never hear from them again ;^;
I'm actually writing a book about it with OCs and stuff, I've talked to authors and they said it get published if I worked hard ;D
sdSRvlV.png
Thank you again. That's so awesome that you're writing a book! Tell me when it gets published! That's amazing! :DD @tiadawerecat
Thank you again. That's so awesome that you're writing a book! Tell me when it gets published! That's amazing! :DD @tiadawerecat
@pawnti, aw, thanks! I made an RP for ninjago, it's in the RP form, if you want to check it out. :,D
@pawnti, aw, thanks! I made an RP for ninjago, it's in the RP form, if you want to check it out. :,D
sdSRvlV.png
Cool! I'm not very good at RP though.../// @tiadawerecat
Cool! I'm not very good at RP though.../// @tiadawerecat
@pawnti, it's fine, it's mainly for new people to join in!
@pawnti, it's fine, it's mainly for new people to join in!
sdSRvlV.png
OHHHHHH I HEAR cARTOONS?? I watch gravity falls, regular show, adventure time, star vs. the forces of evil, Steven universe, amazing world of gumball, over the garden wall, we bare bears, dude that's my ghost and some rick and Morty,
Some childhood TV shows i watched were courage the cowardly dog, Kim possible, my life as a teenage robot, Danny phantom, (does avatar the last air bender and legend of korra count too?)
OHHHHHH I HEAR cARTOONS?? I watch gravity falls, regular show, adventure time, star vs. the forces of evil, Steven universe, amazing world of gumball, over the garden wall, we bare bears, dude that's my ghost and some rick and Morty,
Some childhood TV shows i watched were courage the cowardly dog, Kim possible, my life as a teenage robot, Danny phantom, (does avatar the last air bender and legend of korra count too?)
P9aWhak.png UYXZLyE.pngzE3edrX.png
FVp37B5.pnghh5n4WA.png pZJYyk4.png
H2jRHgT.pngpyAp3dI.pngSYiQlxK.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12