Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Cartoons, anyone?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Hi there! I love cartoons, and if you do too, you're in the right place!
Some cartoons I particularly enjoy are: Adventure Time, Regular Show, and Over the Garden Wall. But that's just me. Feel free to talk about ANY cartoons here!
Hi there! I love cartoons, and if you do too, you're in the right place!
Some cartoons I particularly enjoy are: Adventure Time, Regular Show, and Over the Garden Wall. But that's just me. Feel free to talk about ANY cartoons here!
tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gifglorious_gladekeeper_by_spacecoboye-d8q09g7.png tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gif
@Pawnti

I loved OtGW~ I need to catch up on Regular Show, but Adventure Time is kind of dead to me.

My two all time favorite cartoons are Steven Universe and Courage the Cowardly Dog, but I love animation in general so I'll sit down to watch a lot of different things.
@Pawnti

I loved OtGW~ I need to catch up on Regular Show, but Adventure Time is kind of dead to me.

My two all time favorite cartoons are Steven Universe and Courage the Cowardly Dog, but I love animation in general so I'll sit down to watch a lot of different things.
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
I love cartoons! I want to be a cartoonist when I graduate college, and right now I'm working on developing a cartoon concept and storyboards for my senior project. My favorite cartoons are Steven Universe (my obsession right now), Futurama, (early) Spongebob, Kim Possible, Danny Phantom, Kids Next Door, Rocko's Modern Life, Regular Show, and Adventure Time.
I love cartoons! I want to be a cartoonist when I graduate college, and right now I'm working on developing a cartoon concept and storyboards for my senior project. My favorite cartoons are Steven Universe (my obsession right now), Futurama, (early) Spongebob, Kim Possible, Danny Phantom, Kids Next Door, Rocko's Modern Life, Regular Show, and Adventure Time.

sup, i'm alex
qjWV0vY.png
06xk8gV.png
FlMK7kZ.png
JvUa9ma.png
vWMuYyj.png
I love Steven Universe too! I was obsessed with Courage the Cowardly dog when I was younger. It was crazy! @lesley
I love Steven Universe too! I was obsessed with Courage the Cowardly dog when I was younger. It was crazy! @lesley
tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gifglorious_gladekeeper_by_spacecoboye-d8q09g7.png tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gif
I think it's so cool you want to be a cartoonist! Talk about loving your job! I loved Kim Possible, when I was young, and I still do! (Kim and Ron are Otp XD) I think Futurama is hilarious and as mentioned before ^^ I love Steven Universe! @accelerator
I think it's so cool you want to be a cartoonist! Talk about loving your job! I loved Kim Possible, when I was young, and I still do! (Kim and Ron are Otp XD) I think Futurama is hilarious and as mentioned before ^^ I love Steven Universe! @accelerator
@pawnti
cartoons? CARTOONS!
cartoons are all i'll watched. star vs the forces of evil? that's my true favorite show along with gravity falls, and like you, over the garden wall! over the garden wall was GORGEOUS. it was so small but had amazing animations. the backgrounds, ohoho, they were greatly made! If only it could be on more... gravity falls, the most popular one of my favorites (but star will forever be my obsession.) i'll miss that show too. 1 more episode? none for o t g w. star is currently in hiatus (season finale was sept. 21st- only 13 episodes.) star... i just love star. it's so cool and i love the art style??? I SHIP EVERYTHING FROM IT??? im so happy Star x Marco was confirmed oh my gosh

childhood consisted of cartoons too. Courage, Foster... Chowder. FOR PETE'S SAKE, SPONGE BOB (which im not into as much anymore) and so much more. oh man, i love cartoons.

and all my crushes are cartoon characters,,,
@pawnti
cartoons? CARTOONS!
cartoons are all i'll watched. star vs the forces of evil? that's my true favorite show along with gravity falls, and like you, over the garden wall! over the garden wall was GORGEOUS. it was so small but had amazing animations. the backgrounds, ohoho, they were greatly made! If only it could be on more... gravity falls, the most popular one of my favorites (but star will forever be my obsession.) i'll miss that show too. 1 more episode? none for o t g w. star is currently in hiatus (season finale was sept. 21st- only 13 episodes.) star... i just love star. it's so cool and i love the art style??? I SHIP EVERYTHING FROM IT??? im so happy Star x Marco was confirmed oh my gosh

childhood consisted of cartoons too. Courage, Foster... Chowder. FOR PETE'S SAKE, SPONGE BOB (which im not into as much anymore) and so much more. oh man, i love cartoons.

and all my crushes are cartoon characters,,,
T3TuubO.png
oh yea

while although i really dont like Nick Toons (THE OLDIES = THE BESTIES. what happened to them? at least they're gonna be back, my mom told me there's a plan and was told that they'd bring back the old cartoons! yesss. angry beavers and cat scratch. \

CN was better when it was newer, too. i love gum ball and s universe and we bare bears. I FORGOT ABOUT THE REGULAR SHOW MOVIE OH MY GOD I DIDN'T MEAN TO MISS IT

Disney XD is fair. i hate pickle and peanut only because it's humor and it's really quite stupid, but i can tolerate the others. star/g falls is my favorite. i didnt' like the star wars rebels and droid tales, probably just cause i dislike star wars.
oh yea

while although i really dont like Nick Toons (THE OLDIES = THE BESTIES. what happened to them? at least they're gonna be back, my mom told me there's a plan and was told that they'd bring back the old cartoons! yesss. angry beavers and cat scratch. \

CN was better when it was newer, too. i love gum ball and s universe and we bare bears. I FORGOT ABOUT THE REGULAR SHOW MOVIE OH MY GOD I DIDN'T MEAN TO MISS IT

Disney XD is fair. i hate pickle and peanut only because it's humor and it's really quite stupid, but i can tolerate the others. star/g falls is my favorite. i didnt' like the star wars rebels and droid tales, probably just cause i dislike star wars.
T3TuubO.png
@dragoncrystal Cartoons! I personally have never seen Star vs. the forces of evil. It's sounds pretty legit, the way you put it! I'll have to check it out sometime! I also missed the premiere of the Regular Show movie and have since been smashing my head into the table...XD I was so pumped for it though!! ://
@dragoncrystal Cartoons! I personally have never seen Star vs. the forces of evil. It's sounds pretty legit, the way you put it! I'll have to check it out sometime! I also missed the premiere of the Regular Show movie and have since been smashing my head into the table...XD I was so pumped for it though!! ://
@pawnti
yes, cartoons are great!

mm, it is. even though most people say its stupid and silly. episodes 12 and 13- the end of episode 12- lead up to #13- the season, series, i almost sobbed finale. it's about a princess from another dimension who moves in with a family on earth. at first Marco, the guy with the hoodie, isn't too thrilled, but im pretty sure in the end of the show (which i will sob even more when time comes) that they'll end up together. from beyond episode 1 Marco seems very protective of Star (in fact he didn't trust Star's ex boyfriend, Tom, who is a demon, in the episode blood moon ball) and some other times. in one episode (sleep spells?) Marco keeps tallies of the times either star saved him or he saved star. he apparently saved star 4 times compared to star's 28-29, but i don't even know a time where he did save her unless it wasn't in an episode, which i likely, seeing i've watched all 13, watched the series about 3 times over (because the only episode i have seen 3 times is #4? which is cheer up star and quest buy compared how many times ive watched the others). the season finale is quite something. shh, no spoilers u w u this show is peculiar, there seems to be some mysteries. e-especially toffee. ??? he's bad but he's a great villain?? i dont know what to say about him but he seems to have things behind him that we don't know. he's like a lizard dude, and i just.

hmm yes,, im running out of things to say except Marco gets injuries a lot while Star STOOD ON A CACTUS and didn't hurt at all. star never got a scratched... Marco had broken his arm and been so bruised up. he had a horrid day in cheer up star. why cheer up? star seems only to go through emotional pain, even then rarely because she's so happy all the time. a powerhouse princess- she fights evil. Marco now does too, ever since episode one.

I MISS ALL MY FAVORITE CHILDHOOD SHOWS AAH ;-;
i only watched K. Possible once, last year during Christmas. I didn't like disney channel cause it lacked cartoons. big oops. it's a good show. regrets
@pawnti
yes, cartoons are great!

mm, it is. even though most people say its stupid and silly. episodes 12 and 13- the end of episode 12- lead up to #13- the season, series, i almost sobbed finale. it's about a princess from another dimension who moves in with a family on earth. at first Marco, the guy with the hoodie, isn't too thrilled, but im pretty sure in the end of the show (which i will sob even more when time comes) that they'll end up together. from beyond episode 1 Marco seems very protective of Star (in fact he didn't trust Star's ex boyfriend, Tom, who is a demon, in the episode blood moon ball) and some other times. in one episode (sleep spells?) Marco keeps tallies of the times either star saved him or he saved star. he apparently saved star 4 times compared to star's 28-29, but i don't even know a time where he did save her unless it wasn't in an episode, which i likely, seeing i've watched all 13, watched the series about 3 times over (because the only episode i have seen 3 times is #4? which is cheer up star and quest buy compared how many times ive watched the others). the season finale is quite something. shh, no spoilers u w u this show is peculiar, there seems to be some mysteries. e-especially toffee. ??? he's bad but he's a great villain?? i dont know what to say about him but he seems to have things behind him that we don't know. he's like a lizard dude, and i just.

hmm yes,, im running out of things to say except Marco gets injuries a lot while Star STOOD ON A CACTUS and didn't hurt at all. star never got a scratched... Marco had broken his arm and been so bruised up. he had a horrid day in cheer up star. why cheer up? star seems only to go through emotional pain, even then rarely because she's so happy all the time. a powerhouse princess- she fights evil. Marco now does too, ever since episode one.

I MISS ALL MY FAVORITE CHILDHOOD SHOWS AAH ;-;
i only watched K. Possible once, last year during Christmas. I didn't like disney channel cause it lacked cartoons. big oops. it's a good show. regrets
T3TuubO.png
@pawnti
OH MAN CARTOOOOOOONS
i don't watch a ton, but i love love LOVED over the garden wall! has to be one of my all time favorites.
i'm also a huge fan of dude that's my ghost, which is sadly fairly unknown ;n;
@pawnti
OH MAN CARTOOOOOOONS
i don't watch a ton, but i love love LOVED over the garden wall! has to be one of my all time favorites.
i'm also a huge fan of dude that's my ghost, which is sadly fairly unknown ;n;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12