Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Cartoons, anyone?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@pawnti
XDDD
You've seen it!
*glomps*
I'm not letting go. Never.
Whose your favorite character? :,D
I like them all.
Except Kai.
And Sensei WOOOO
@pawnti
XDDD
You've seen it!
*glomps*
I'm not letting go. Never.
Whose your favorite character? :,D
I like them all.
Except Kai.
And Sensei WOOOO
sdSRvlV.png
I can't remember their names, but I liked the one that wore blue. XD @tiadawerecat
I can't remember their names, but I liked the one that wore blue. XD @tiadawerecat
tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gifglorious_gladekeeper_by_spacecoboye-d8q09g7.png tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gif
@pawnti
Ah, Jay. The dork.
Since the more recent seasons, we've found out he's probably adopted, that he might loose an eye, and that he is shipped with everybody.
((Shhh, his dad is secretly mailman. Don't tell anyone X,D))
@pawnti
Ah, Jay. The dork.
Since the more recent seasons, we've found out he's probably adopted, that he might loose an eye, and that he is shipped with everybody.
((Shhh, his dad is secretly mailman. Don't tell anyone X,D))
sdSRvlV.png
Oh. Lots of stuff has happened since I last got to watch. Wow! (Don't worry I won't tell XD)
@tiadawerecat
Oh. Lots of stuff has happened since I last got to watch. Wow! (Don't worry I won't tell XD)
@tiadawerecat
tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gifglorious_gladekeeper_by_spacecoboye-d8q09g7.png tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gif
@pawnti, if you consider re-watching it, I have all the episodes in my Google docs :,D
I can give you a link with a PM if you ever want to watch it.
But I must warn you.
The feels.
The feels will kill you.
Everything. Its so. No. Like, in season 3, no. Season four and five, one of the characters loose their dad.
And.
No.
I'll just say this.
H ES GARMAGONE
@pawnti, if you consider re-watching it, I have all the episodes in my Google docs :,D
I can give you a link with a PM if you ever want to watch it.
But I must warn you.
The feels.
The feels will kill you.
Everything. Its so. No. Like, in season 3, no. Season four and five, one of the characters loose their dad.
And.
No.
I'll just say this.
H ES GARMAGONE
sdSRvlV.png
Thanks! I'll remember that! Don't worry, after all that I've seen.. my feels are like. gone. XDD
@tiadawerecat
Thanks! I'll remember that! Don't worry, after all that I've seen.. my feels are like. gone. XDD
@tiadawerecat
@pawnti, the Garmadon puns are huge now, so garmapuns aren't garmadead.
Just saying. :3
Do you remember how far you got?
@pawnti, the Garmadon puns are huge now, so garmapuns aren't garmadead.
Just saying. :3
Do you remember how far you got?
sdSRvlV.png
I remember I got to the episode where they take on this snake empire, sorry it's vague. TBH I haven't been able to watch this show in a couple of years...:// @tiadawerecat
I remember I got to the episode where they take on this snake empire, sorry it's vague. TBH I haven't been able to watch this show in a couple of years...:// @tiadawerecat
@pawnti
Hmm, sounds like season one... But season four had the Anacondri Army, bUT that season came out this year.
Hmmmmm
@pawnti
Hmm, sounds like season one... But season four had the Anacondri Army, bUT that season came out this year.
Hmmmmm
sdSRvlV.png
Yeah. Probabaly season one..I'm so behind.. ;-; @tiadawerecat
Yeah. Probabaly season one..I'm so behind.. ;-; @tiadawerecat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12