Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Let's talk about Borderlands
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Glad this is back! Playing a bit of the original, 2 and presequel at the moment :D (I may be mildly addicted ok)
I've never larped, but would love to one day!
Favourite NPCs?
Glad this is back! Playing a bit of the original, 2 and presequel at the moment :D (I may be mildly addicted ok)
I've never larped, but would love to one day!
Favourite NPCs?
nXOilAf.png
[Hatchery Under Construction]
I played every single borderlands game sign me the hell up @Rexcaliburr Best of jack am I right? [img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/3654f73b6a8c08446c16e64aa7ac2b67/tumblr_nldihtDT5f1ti1zoco4_1280.jpg[/img]
I played every single borderlands game sign me the hell up

@Rexcaliburr

Best of jack am I right?
tumblr_nldihtDT5f1ti1zoco4_1280.jpg
9DV9ORL.pngKmtwmZh.pngmEueZ5t.pngVHFHrZu.png
@Clarnico
there's no such thing as addicted to borderlands
@Clarnico
there's no such thing as addicted to borderlands
9DV9ORL.pngKmtwmZh.pngmEueZ5t.pngVHFHrZu.png
SCREEEEEEECHES

SLAMS DOOR OPEN

HELLO I'M PLAYING TFTB AGAIN
SCREEEEEEECHES

SLAMS DOOR OPEN

HELLO I'M PLAYING TFTB AGAIN
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I'm just going to jump back into this thread because Borderlands has ruined my life once again by robbing me of all my money.
Seriously though the Gearbox store is lethal if you want to buy borderlands stuff.
I spent $200 there the other day oops.

I'm just going to jump back into this thread because Borderlands has ruined my life once again by robbing me of all my money.
Seriously though the Gearbox store is lethal if you want to buy borderlands stuff.
I spent $200 there the other day oops.

LKzi7uW.png
I finished TftB recently.

The eye stuff was seriously freaking me out. *shiver*

I don't like eye stuff.
I finished TftB recently.

The eye stuff was seriously freaking me out. *shiver*

I don't like eye stuff.
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif
Handsome Jack is my favorite, I was his bestie in Tales from the Borderlands. The games are great
Handsome Jack is my favorite, I was his bestie in Tales from the Borderlands. The games are great
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
"Hey there kiddo's, need some new gear? Gun just doesn't kill anything anymore? Or maybe your feeling angsty after one too many humiliating family reunions and your feeling trigger happy. Well if any of the above scenarios are true then come on down to the PDE, where we specialize in the most advanced draGUN tech around!

We have all your brain splattering needs, including but not limited too;

• Dragons with guns
  • Dragons with eye searingly horrible eye lazers
  • Dragons so MANLY you need a guitar solo to console your broken ego
  • More dragons with guns
  • Undesierable CL4P-TP drag units
  • Robot Dragons with guns
  • Dragons with scary super awesome eridium powers of awesome
  • Dragons that have seen some questionable things at that one bar down the street
  • Exploding Dragons with guns
  • Dragons straight outta The Queen's rectal gun portal
  • Dragons that think you would make the perfect meat suit
  • Dragons made of guns

Any further inquiries about products and uses of products may proceed to the advertisement below, happy hunting travelers and if you ever need to shoot some Skags, come on down~"

skag_by_ubdude-d6p61n7_zps8d1b7014.jpg
"Hey there kiddo's, need some new gear? Gun just doesn't kill anything anymore? Or maybe your feeling angsty after one too many humiliating family reunions and your feeling trigger happy. Well if any of the above scenarios are true then come on down to the PDE, where we specialize in the most advanced draGUN tech around!

We have all your brain splattering needs, including but not limited too;

• Dragons with guns
  • Dragons with eye searingly horrible eye lazers
  • Dragons so MANLY you need a guitar solo to console your broken ego
  • More dragons with guns
  • Undesierable CL4P-TP drag units
  • Robot Dragons with guns
  • Dragons with scary super awesome eridium powers of awesome
  • Dragons that have seen some questionable things at that one bar down the street
  • Exploding Dragons with guns
  • Dragons straight outta The Queen's rectal gun portal
  • Dragons that think you would make the perfect meat suit
  • Dragons made of guns

Any further inquiries about products and uses of products may proceed to the advertisement below, happy hunting travelers and if you ever need to shoot some Skags, come on down~"

skag_by_ubdude-d6p61n7_zps8d1b7014.jpg
Fossil_%28Identified%29_NL_Icon.png
Art Shop
Blue_Feather_NL_Icon.png
Twitter
I wish my friends liked Borderlands so I could play with them and beat the boss monsters. :,(
I wish my friends liked Borderlands so I could play with them and beat the boss monsters. :,(
@Clarnico

Ikr I kept it bookmarked and waited for the perf time I was severely disappointed in the lack of borderlands in the discussion
Sounds good. I'm doing the dlc again for BL2 :3

@Spectralink
Jack will always be the most hilarious to me xD Need to finish Tales.

@Tassiter

Omg the black friday sale! I need to buy stuff xD I already bought a hoodie and now I'mma buy more.

@AngelicMM

My timezone is fr+6, and I'm always up for some BL2/prequel if you wish. But yeah, they made it so it's hard for single player to progress ;c
@Clarnico

Ikr I kept it bookmarked and waited for the perf time I was severely disappointed in the lack of borderlands in the discussion
Sounds good. I'm doing the dlc again for BL2 :3

@Spectralink
Jack will always be the most hilarious to me xD Need to finish Tales.

@Tassiter

Omg the black friday sale! I need to buy stuff xD I already bought a hoodie and now I'mma buy more.

@AngelicMM

My timezone is fr+6, and I'm always up for some BL2/prequel if you wish. But yeah, they made it so it's hard for single player to progress ;c
OjayHBU.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18