Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Let's talk about Borderlands
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
Howdy there
I'm a HUGE Borderlands fan and would love to talk to others that love it too
so tell me what you think of any and all of the games. Including Tales from the Borderlands

Also, I would greatly appreciate it if you would ping me on your posts so I don't miss them :)
Howdy there
I'm a HUGE Borderlands fan and would love to talk to others that love it too
so tell me what you think of any and all of the games. Including Tales from the Borderlands

Also, I would greatly appreciate it if you would ping me on your posts so I don't miss them :)
fa467c2fe8d44572f11536ccd9f3ec4f9ee9a48d.png
I liked borderlands alot when i first played it but i got tired of it right away (Bl 1 anyway)
BL 2 was awesome i played through with every class and I still play it from time to time
i havent gotten to play BL 3 or Tales cause im broke but they look great especially 3.
I liked borderlands alot when i first played it but i got tired of it right away (Bl 1 anyway)
BL 2 was awesome i played through with every class and I still play it from time to time
i havent gotten to play BL 3 or Tales cause im broke but they look great especially 3.
yZ0sSp9.gif
@lonewolfgamer I loved the first Borderlands, my roommate and I maxed out every character we played it so much, I did the same for 2 )which is my favorite so far). I haven't got Tales from the Borderlands yet, and I tried the Pre-sequel but it just didn't grab me. it didn't feel unique enough I guess, or I just couldn't find a character I liked. maybe it was because I was playing it alone, or something. I should give it another try
@lonewolfgamer I loved the first Borderlands, my roommate and I maxed out every character we played it so much, I did the same for 2 )which is my favorite so far). I haven't got Tales from the Borderlands yet, and I tried the Pre-sequel but it just didn't grab me. it didn't feel unique enough I guess, or I just couldn't find a character I liked. maybe it was because I was playing it alone, or something. I should give it another try
S9GIMwM.pngyKp0KRf.png8Wxihjh.gif
I really love Borderlands (even have a few Borderlands dragons). I've played the first two, maxing out on Mordecai, Zer0, and Salvador, but haven't played the Pre-Sequel because... I really don't know actually. I probably should sometime soon. As for Tales, I've had so much fun playing it! Episode 4 is great, and I won't say much, but there is potential for a lot of catharsis based on your decisions.
I really love Borderlands (even have a few Borderlands dragons). I've played the first two, maxing out on Mordecai, Zer0, and Salvador, but haven't played the Pre-Sequel because... I really don't know actually. I probably should sometime soon. As for Tales, I've had so much fun playing it! Episode 4 is great, and I won't say much, but there is potential for a lot of catharsis based on your decisions.
hey1_kojpiera_by_postpojke-d8pkp2z.png
@Synxlord @Selnyam
I haven't played 1,2, or 3 ( just tales ) but I adore the characters
I've never "liked" a villain as much as I "liked" Jack. I'd have to say that my favorite characters are Zer0, Mordecai, and Jack. Who are your favorites?
I also highly reccomend tales
It has some good character and a nice charm to it : )
@Synxlord @Selnyam
I haven't played 1,2, or 3 ( just tales ) but I adore the characters
I've never "liked" a villain as much as I "liked" Jack. I'd have to say that my favorite characters are Zer0, Mordecai, and Jack. Who are your favorites?
I also highly reccomend tales
It has some good character and a nice charm to it : )
@LoneWolfGamer

I like the Npc's they are the most fun, i love Lilith, Brick, Doctor Zed, and how can anyone not love Jack.
@LoneWolfGamer

I like the Npc's they are the most fun, i love Lilith, Brick, Doctor Zed, and how can anyone not love Jack.
yZ0sSp9.gif
@Synxlord
The npcs are pretty awesome
Have you heard the Psycho reciting Hamlet?
@Synxlord
The npcs are pretty awesome
Have you heard the Psycho reciting Hamlet?
@LoneWolfGamer
Probably but i cant remember it off the top of my head, but just about every thin the psycho says is funny especially the "meat unicycle" still don't know what it means though.
@LoneWolfGamer
Probably but i cant remember it off the top of my head, but just about every thin the psycho says is funny especially the "meat unicycle" still don't know what it means though.
yZ0sSp9.gif
@Synxlord
I'm not sure what it means either lol
What do you think of Krieg the psycho?
@Synxlord
I'm not sure what it means either lol
What do you think of Krieg the psycho?
I dont know i didnt have him, I got Gage but not Kreig cause again im too broke for DLC
I dont know i didnt have him, I got Gage but not Kreig cause again im too broke for DLC
yZ0sSp9.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18