Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Let's talk about Borderlands
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@lonewolfgamer Mordecai is one of my favorites, also Krieg, Gaige and Hammerlock (because of his voice actor)

Krieg is probably my all time favorite to play as in 2. I just love charging around like crazy smashing people
@lonewolfgamer Mordecai is one of my favorites, also Krieg, Gaige and Hammerlock (because of his voice actor)

Krieg is probably my all time favorite to play as in 2. I just love charging around like crazy smashing people
S9GIMwM.pngyKp0KRf.png8Wxihjh.gif
@Synxlord
That sucks
I've never seen Gage before though
What is he like?
@Synxlord
That sucks
I've never seen Gage before though
What is he like?
fa467c2fe8d44572f11536ccd9f3ec4f9ee9a48d.png
I've just finished BL2 with a friend and am doing the DLC then I'm going to do the TVH mode. I love ittt <3 I want to skype with more people and do it lol.
I've just finished BL2 with a friend and am doing the DLC then I'm going to do the TVH mode. I love ittt <3 I want to skype with more people and do it lol.
OjayHBU.png
YES HELLO I AM HERE.

I think it's quite obvious who my favorite character is...I relate A LOT to Claptrap and people tell me that I act like him sometimes....Which is so TRUE...And I don't know if this is a good thing or nor orz

But I also ridiculously love Krieg, Mordecai, Tina, Tannis, Axton, Zer0.....Face McShooty...EVERYONE OKAY....

Also Handsome Jack I ADORE that slimy jerk.

I GOTTA SAY my favorite out of the games so far is Borderlands 2, the game play, story, dialogue is all SO GOOD. The Pre Sequel is amazing too because NISHA. And Claptrap being playable COUGHS.

I'm hoping to get employed for Gearbox one day as a concept artist as well, it'd be a dream come true to one day help in the development of a Borderlands game omg.

I owl SO MANY freaking shirts and other merchandise just...I am obsessed. 100% unabashedly obsessed.
YES HELLO I AM HERE.

I think it's quite obvious who my favorite character is...I relate A LOT to Claptrap and people tell me that I act like him sometimes....Which is so TRUE...And I don't know if this is a good thing or nor orz

But I also ridiculously love Krieg, Mordecai, Tina, Tannis, Axton, Zer0.....Face McShooty...EVERYONE OKAY....

Also Handsome Jack I ADORE that slimy jerk.

I GOTTA SAY my favorite out of the games so far is Borderlands 2, the game play, story, dialogue is all SO GOOD. The Pre Sequel is amazing too because NISHA. And Claptrap being playable COUGHS.

I'm hoping to get employed for Gearbox one day as a concept artist as well, it'd be a dream come true to one day help in the development of a Borderlands game omg.

I owl SO MANY freaking shirts and other merchandise just...I am obsessed. 100% unabashedly obsessed.
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gifYou Just gestured to all of me!tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif
@claptrap Hello Traveler! I hope your birthday parties at least go better than the original claptraps! :)
@claptrap Hello Traveler! I hope your birthday parties at least go better than the original claptraps! :)
S9GIMwM.pngyKp0KRf.png8Wxihjh.gif
@Selnyam

I am pleased to say that MOST of my birthday parties have been much more successful :D
@Selnyam

I am pleased to say that MOST of my birthday parties have been much more successful :D
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gifYou Just gestured to all of me!tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif
@LoneWolfGamer
Heyo!
Huge borderlands fan here (i've bought around 8 copies of the series just to get the dlc), played everything apart from Tales (I only have the first episode omg) and yet to finish pre-sequel but yeah!!
@LoneWolfGamer
Heyo!
Huge borderlands fan here (i've bought around 8 copies of the series just to get the dlc), played everything apart from Tales (I only have the first episode omg) and yet to finish pre-sequel but yeah!!
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
@Claptrap
awesome! I really need to find some merchandise lol I just have a Claptrap vinyl figure, a Handsome Jack vinyl figure, and a poster with Moxxi and Tina

@Gatorskater
wow! I really wanna get a system that I can play Borderlands on now
and I recommend playing Tales. it's fun and has some good jokes and plenty of sassy characters lol :)
@Claptrap
awesome! I really need to find some merchandise lol I just have a Claptrap vinyl figure, a Handsome Jack vinyl figure, and a poster with Moxxi and Tina

@Gatorskater
wow! I really wanna get a system that I can play Borderlands on now
and I recommend playing Tales. it's fun and has some good jokes and plenty of sassy characters lol :)
fa467c2fe8d44572f11536ccd9f3ec4f9ee9a48d.png
@LoneWolfGamer
You can play it on ps3/4, xbox 360/one and the pc (it's on steam). I'm gonna try get the rest of Tales when i have the money but for now I've gotta finish pre-sequel.
Every game has its fair share of sassiness but i do wanna play tales, damn you quick time action!!
Do you have a favourite manufacturer in game??
@LoneWolfGamer
You can play it on ps3/4, xbox 360/one and the pc (it's on steam). I'm gonna try get the rest of Tales when i have the money but for now I've gotta finish pre-sequel.
Every game has its fair share of sassiness but i do wanna play tales, damn you quick time action!!
Do you have a favourite manufacturer in game??
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
@dantei

Just pinging myself to talk later :)

@dantei

Just pinging myself to talk later :)

OjayHBU.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18