Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Let's talk about Borderlands
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18
@lonewolfgamer

I told my friend I would do anything to protect Vaughn, screw all the others, and about 2 minutes later I stood up to Vallory and got him stabbed through the stomach. Oops. ;u;
@lonewolfgamer

I told my friend I would do anything to protect Vaughn, screw all the others, and about 2 minutes later I stood up to Vallory and got him stabbed through the stomach. Oops. ;u;
S9JeT5u.pngo6n8ZXM.pngrix3ppo.png
t9GO7sD.png->11AKyQ1.png->YZXTDhM.png->11AKyQ1.png
@dewrder
Ooh
Yeah...
I got him stabbed too
Poor little Vaughn
He'd better be okay in episode 5
so, did you tell Fi and Sash about Jack?
I didn't
I only told Vaughn
@dewrder
Ooh
Yeah...
I got him stabbed too
Poor little Vaughn
He'd better be okay in episode 5
so, did you tell Fi and Sash about Jack?
I didn't
I only told Vaughn
fa467c2fe8d44572f11536ccd9f3ec4f9ee9a48d.png
@lonewolfgamer

I didn't tell any of them. My friend told me that if you didn't tell Vaughn that Jack would do something funny. (Which he totally does.) and then I just kept with that. So nobody knows :') Sometimes I wish I'd told Vaughn.

Also, I totally lost it when Vaughn and Rhys had their bro-off. c':
@lonewolfgamer

I didn't tell any of them. My friend told me that if you didn't tell Vaughn that Jack would do something funny. (Which he totally does.) and then I just kept with that. So nobody knows :') Sometimes I wish I'd told Vaughn.

Also, I totally lost it when Vaughn and Rhys had their bro-off. c':
@dewrder
The 'bro-off' was pretty awesome
along with the 'bro-knee'
my friend and I have 'bro-off's like.... daily because of Tales
@dewrder
The 'bro-off' was pretty awesome
along with the 'bro-knee'
my friend and I have 'bro-off's like.... daily because of Tales
*jumps in*

hello yes I have played bl2 and tps

I also own tftbl, but I'm kind of low on space on my desktop to download it.
*jumps in*

hello yes I have played bl2 and tps

I also own tftbl, but I'm kind of low on space on my desktop to download it.
tumblr_inline_n6kdvqWTSp1qlye38.gif 1UI2JZj.gif i'm ein
fr +3
my artshop
warcraft dweeb
she/her
@lonewolfgamer

The bro-knee killed me. Like, boys, please don't hurt me like this. I'm a good person. I don't deserve it.

I don't know if you got the jack-pedia but looking at stuff is downright hilarious.

@mortimire

I'm working my way through the games right now, I'm almost done with the first BL. Then I'll be co-oping the 2nd and tps with my friend. I'm excited! Right now I have to convince myself to finish the first one even though it's kind of dragging where I'm at right now haha.
@lonewolfgamer

The bro-knee killed me. Like, boys, please don't hurt me like this. I'm a good person. I don't deserve it.

I don't know if you got the jack-pedia but looking at stuff is downright hilarious.

@mortimire

I'm working my way through the games right now, I'm almost done with the first BL. Then I'll be co-oping the 2nd and tps with my friend. I'm excited! Right now I have to convince myself to finish the first one even though it's kind of dragging where I'm at right now haha.
@dewrder
I love the Jack-apedia
my favorites are the ones in the Atlas dome
Seeing him so frustrated was hilarious
@dewrder
I love the Jack-apedia
my favorites are the ones in the Atlas dome
Seeing him so frustrated was hilarious
@lonewolfgamer I'm a huge fan of Mordecai but Vaughn and Yes have really captured me from Tales from the Borderlands. As for 2 I'd have to go with zero and for PS I'd say I loved Athena. My favorite character ove though is totally Handsome Jack.
@lonewolfgamer I'm a huge fan of Mordecai but Vaughn and Yes have really captured me from Tales from the Borderlands. As for 2 I'd have to go with zero and for PS I'd say I loved Athena. My favorite character ove though is totally Handsome Jack.
I'm willing to adopt or rehome any unwanted dragons, just send me a message!
I used to be really hyped about borderlands / the series. I preordered BL:PS and have all dlc for it and BL2, I have BL1, and I even have Tales. I haven't even bothered to play episode four. Is it worth playing/trying to get back into?
I used to be really hyped about borderlands / the series. I preordered BL:PS and have all dlc for it and BL2, I have BL1, and I even have Tales. I haven't even bothered to play episode four. Is it worth playing/trying to get back into?
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
So, I haven't gotten around to playing Tales yet, but if I'm correct in what I've seen/heard, is Handsome Jack actually portrayed as a 'good guy?'
So, I haven't gotten around to playing Tales yet, but if I'm correct in what I've seen/heard, is Handsome Jack actually portrayed as a 'good guy?'
Casual Auction House Searcher
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18