Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Welcome fellow kpop NERDS
1 2 ... 419 420 421 422 423 ... 462 463
everyone plz listen to n.flying they deserve it stan hot band boyz
everyone plz listen to n.flying they deserve it stan hot band boyz
n.flying is great! hweseung's song with hong ki was amazing he killed it

also for the new bts album, i gave a couple of the songs a quick listen and for the song paradise, the opening note sounded like the opening note of another song..

I DON'T REMEMBER WHAT SONG IT WAS THOUGH??? all i know was that i was most likely an underground artist,, probably krnb

anyone know what im talking abt..?
n.flying is great! hweseung's song with hong ki was amazing he killed it

also for the new bts album, i gave a couple of the songs a quick listen and for the song paradise, the opening note sounded like the opening note of another song..

I DON'T REMEMBER WHAT SONG IT WAS THOUGH??? all i know was that i was most likely an underground artist,, probably krnb

anyone know what im talking abt..?
XkUAs8g.gifLnC6CMs.gif9nxtKkA.gifX1vyVpt.gif
@squishysoo first note of paradise made me think of D half moon by dean if that's what u mean ???
@squishysoo first note of paradise made me think of D half moon by dean if that's what u mean ???
ePOliyb.pngspaaaace
mtHAEL4.pngspaaaace
tqGkHih.pngspaaaace
rUoKR6y.pngspaaaace
IrmwTXC.pngspaaaace
qKZAaLK.pngrOmZsMq.pngNHnRMJ2.png8KNFjaF.pngQJAOLGp.pngI1EqHDk.pngFRFriVl.pngliXoQQI.pngFRbWiYH.png
mz77kVn.png
i may or may not have started scrying a fake love fandragon
i may or may not have started scrying a fake love fandragon
dNCLmdm.png
oh wait are we talking about N.Flying?? Excuse me hi I'm like the biggest FNC stan omg omg yes keep talking about N.Flying
oh wait are we talking about N.Flying?? Excuse me hi I'm like the biggest FNC stan omg omg yes keep talking about N.Flying
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
i like Wildclaws too much
have a nice day everyone !
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
@CosmicSummer omgljlskj;lj FNC are u ready for queens of summer aoa to come back
@CosmicSummer omgljlskj;lj FNC are u ready for queens of summer aoa to come back
@whopocalypse

I'm trying to prepare myself because I know it'll be a bop the queens never disappoint
@whopocalypse

I'm trying to prepare myself because I know it'll be a bop the queens never disappoint
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
@CosmicSummer if god jimin diva doesn't say hey at least 40 times im suing
@CosmicSummer if god jimin diva doesn't say hey at least 40 times im suing
@whopocalypse

honestly same like do her right please
@whopocalypse

honestly same like do her right please
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
@BlockBBastarz

it does sound alike, but no.. the song i'm thinking about has the *exact* same synth sound and note sound.. at least for the beginning note the rest of the song is different lmao
@BlockBBastarz

it does sound alike, but no.. the song i'm thinking about has the *exact* same synth sound and note sound.. at least for the beginning note the rest of the song is different lmao
XkUAs8g.gifLnC6CMs.gif9nxtKkA.gifX1vyVpt.gif
1 2 ... 419 420 421 422 423 ... 462 463