Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Welcome fellow kpop NERDS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 462 463
@GhostPaladin

It took days to figure it out and it's not even that long.

It's a strange feeling. At first you are happy and then it really hits you and you are kinda sad since they just debuted and if they make it and you are older then them and it feels like you have done nothing with your life.
@GhostPaladin

It took days to figure it out and it's not even that long.

It's a strange feeling. At first you are happy and then it really hits you and you are kinda sad since they just debuted and if they make it and you are older then them and it feels like you have done nothing with your life.
@RGXiumin

at least bts is older than me

I can imagine that though! But then you can be proud of them at the same time without it being weird.
@RGXiumin

at least bts is older than me

I can imagine that though! But then you can be proud of them at the same time without it being weird.
@GhostPaladin

Bts is older than me too, thank goodness, but not by much. Jungkook is only slightly less than months older than me. On a side note that boy grew up well. I mean dang.

Kind of like a mom, or a proud older sister. >3<
@GhostPaladin

Bts is older than me too, thank goodness, but not by much. Jungkook is only slightly less than months older than me. On a side note that boy grew up well. I mean dang.

Kind of like a mom, or a proud older sister. >3<
Oh yes here I am.
I'm bit old K-Pop lover. So I don't know recent group well. (But I do know BTS)

Well I read the post above. I have a question who is Hobi? Do you mean J-Hope?
As I'm Korean I'm little confused with English name of members :b
Oh yes here I am.
I'm bit old K-Pop lover. So I don't know recent group well. (But I do know BTS)

Well I read the post above. I have a question who is Hobi? Do you mean J-Hope?
As I'm Korean I'm little confused with English name of members :b
@RGXiumin

orz jungkook is older than me by almost exactly 2 years. His birthday is sep, 1, the day before mine ffffffffffffffffffff

(I agree though, he sorta, broke the laws of puberty)

But I can be a younger sister in awe then :>
@RGXiumin

orz jungkook is older than me by almost exactly 2 years. His birthday is sep, 1, the day before mine ffffffffffffffffffff

(I agree though, he sorta, broke the laws of puberty)

But I can be a younger sister in awe then :>
@Zenoid

Hello and welcome! Yes Hobi is J-Hope. ^-^

@GhostPaladin

I wish what happened to him would of happened to me, but I only grew about 3 inches. *Cries*
@Zenoid

Hello and welcome! Yes Hobi is J-Hope. ^-^

@GhostPaladin

I wish what happened to him would of happened to me, but I only grew about 3 inches. *Cries*
@Zenoid

Good to see you again!! The international fanbase makes loads of names for each member, sorry ^^'

@RGXiumin

Same??! No fair jungkook. I want that jawline asap
@Zenoid

Good to see you again!! The international fanbase makes loads of names for each member, sorry ^^'

@RGXiumin

Same??! No fair jungkook. I want that jawline asap
@GhostPaladin

And now that maintenance is over. Yeah a tiny bit taller and my cheeks hollowed out, kinda like Chen's, but at the same time I have squishy cheeks so it is kinda strange.
@GhostPaladin

And now that maintenance is over. Yeah a tiny bit taller and my cheeks hollowed out, kinda like Chen's, but at the same time I have squishy cheeks so it is kinda strange.
@RGXiumin @Zenoid

Ahh, maintenence totally took me out, my apologies! (Im fr+3)
@RGXiumin @Zenoid

Ahh, maintenence totally took me out, my apologies! (Im fr+3)
Hello fellow Kpopers!

@GhostPaladin Thanks for inviting me! It's always fun to meet other fans! I believe that there's quite a few of us hiding on this site!

But oh god the list of bands I listen to are too long to bring up.. I have over 700 songs downloaded and I don't think you have patience enough to go through it all so let's keep it quite short:

B.A.P - Youngjae
B1A4 - Jinyoung
B2ST - Yoseob, Hyunseung
BTS - V, Jungkook
EXO - Baekhyun, Chen, Jongin
GOT7 - Mark
Infinite - L
NU'EST - Ren
SHINee - Jonghyun
Sister - Hyorin
Super Junior - Heechul, Eunhyuk
ToppDogg - Hansol
VIXX - Leo
4Minute - Hyuna

I think that has to do it and how are you supposed to choose just one? For me everyone if a goddamn bias list ruiner. Only a few survive at the top for long..

I saw that someone mentioned LR's mini album and I just wanted to say that it broke me.. Made it up to the top of my 'most played song' within a day from it's release.. Whoops..?
Hello fellow Kpopers!

@GhostPaladin Thanks for inviting me! It's always fun to meet other fans! I believe that there's quite a few of us hiding on this site!

But oh god the list of bands I listen to are too long to bring up.. I have over 700 songs downloaded and I don't think you have patience enough to go through it all so let's keep it quite short:

B.A.P - Youngjae
B1A4 - Jinyoung
B2ST - Yoseob, Hyunseung
BTS - V, Jungkook
EXO - Baekhyun, Chen, Jongin
GOT7 - Mark
Infinite - L
NU'EST - Ren
SHINee - Jonghyun
Sister - Hyorin
Super Junior - Heechul, Eunhyuk
ToppDogg - Hansol
VIXX - Leo
4Minute - Hyuna

I think that has to do it and how are you supposed to choose just one? For me everyone if a goddamn bias list ruiner. Only a few survive at the top for long..

I saw that someone mentioned LR's mini album and I just wanted to say that it broke me.. Made it up to the top of my 'most played song' within a day from it's release.. Whoops..?
wH3Gfbv.png
Zdg4rzA.png
Codbgix.png
VsMVDpI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 462 463