Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Welcome fellow kpop NERDS
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 462 463
aaahhhhh hello!!!

i feel like such a beginner at kpop, even though i first started listening years ago. but i lost all my music when my laptop died, and on my new laptop i only downloaded spotify to listen to. and of course spotify is awful at including non-english music. so i lost touch w kpop for a couple years, but in the past month ive been re-discovering it all and i'm really lost w all these new bands but it's a work in progress!!

shinee is always my #1 go-to. i love them so much they can never let me down. i'm also REALLY loving tao (the former exo member) even tho i guess that's technically cpop?? anyway i'm def gonna have to check out other popular bands like uh, bts has been mentioned a lot
aaahhhhh hello!!!

i feel like such a beginner at kpop, even though i first started listening years ago. but i lost all my music when my laptop died, and on my new laptop i only downloaded spotify to listen to. and of course spotify is awful at including non-english music. so i lost touch w kpop for a couple years, but in the past month ive been re-discovering it all and i'm really lost w all these new bands but it's a work in progress!!

shinee is always my #1 go-to. i love them so much they can never let me down. i'm also REALLY loving tao (the former exo member) even tho i guess that's technically cpop?? anyway i'm def gonna have to check out other popular bands like uh, bts has been mentioned a lot
I have found the kpop trash thread

Got a favorite group? ;; In no particular order: ZE:A, EXO, GOT7, VIXX, BTS, Nine Muses

Got a bias? ;; In the same order as the above: Minwoo, Chen, Jaebum, N, Suga, Sojin

I mean, I got into EXO via Tao, but literally the day after I said I would try to get into EXO the news came out that he was leaving. So. Such is my life.

Also, has anyone heard of ZE:A and/or Nine Muses? They're my absolute babies (I know I said no particular order, but oops) but they're so, so, unheard of it makes me sad. They've both debuted for 5 years under the same company (which is so terrible it can rival SM) but have yet to win any awards on music shows;;

Also you can tell how much of a piece of garbage I am by the fact that all my perm dragons are named after EXO members OTL
I have found the kpop trash thread

Got a favorite group? ;; In no particular order: ZE:A, EXO, GOT7, VIXX, BTS, Nine Muses

Got a bias? ;; In the same order as the above: Minwoo, Chen, Jaebum, N, Suga, Sojin

I mean, I got into EXO via Tao, but literally the day after I said I would try to get into EXO the news came out that he was leaving. So. Such is my life.

Also, has anyone heard of ZE:A and/or Nine Muses? They're my absolute babies (I know I said no particular order, but oops) but they're so, so, unheard of it makes me sad. They've both debuted for 5 years under the same company (which is so terrible it can rival SM) but have yet to win any awards on music shows;;

Also you can tell how much of a piece of garbage I am by the fact that all my perm dragons are named after EXO members OTL
3PxlXSK.png
Opps back again.
(Beware for bad English :( )

At first I didn't have much interest to BTS
But this video change my thought
https://youtu.be/ZxEly3yz-1g
This is pretty old one(oh not that old), but this video turn my mind :D

@Chime
Oh I'm also fan of BAP. Cheers for BAP!

@RayAnneliese
Yes I do know ZE:A and Nine Muses I know them since debut (Mazeltov to Ghost of Wind) :b. And cheers for GwangHee to his Infinite Challage. And my sister is big fan of Hyungsik. Most of korean know Si Wan because of his character of drama 'Mi-Sang'.
I love music Pigaro and Ticket of Nine Muses.

And to everyone who love K-Pop. If you want to know about lyrics or any korean language, do not hesitate to ask me :D

I'm Korean who lives in korea(I'm a admin of korean FR fansite_ Yes there are many korean user in this site. More than a thousand I guess). So I can translate into English(Thought I'm not perfect with English but I'll do my best!)

And thanks for loving K-pop ! (I wish forum can offer Korean. But it is okay that I can write korean in my profile_
Opps back again.
(Beware for bad English :( )

At first I didn't have much interest to BTS
But this video change my thought
https://youtu.be/ZxEly3yz-1g
This is pretty old one(oh not that old), but this video turn my mind :D

@Chime
Oh I'm also fan of BAP. Cheers for BAP!

@RayAnneliese
Yes I do know ZE:A and Nine Muses I know them since debut (Mazeltov to Ghost of Wind) :b. And cheers for GwangHee to his Infinite Challage. And my sister is big fan of Hyungsik. Most of korean know Si Wan because of his character of drama 'Mi-Sang'.
I love music Pigaro and Ticket of Nine Muses.

And to everyone who love K-Pop. If you want to know about lyrics or any korean language, do not hesitate to ask me :D

I'm Korean who lives in korea(I'm a admin of korean FR fansite_ Yes there are many korean user in this site. More than a thousand I guess). So I can translate into English(Thought I'm not perfect with English but I'll do my best!)

And thanks for loving K-pop ! (I wish forum can offer Korean. But it is okay that I can write korean in my profile_
@Zenoid
Yaaay! I don't run into many ;o;
I'm so glad their coming back, I've missed them ?

@RayAnneliese
looool I've tried so hard to resist making kpop dragons.
Well I mean...I guess I shouldn't say that because I do have a Haru. xD

I've been trying to get into 9Muses actually! Hurt Locker was such a jam I checked out their other stuff and it's all really good. ;o;
I've had trouble finding subbed shows and stuff of theirs, though. Weekly Idol is about all I've watched.

@Amulet
Oooh SHINee was who introduced me to k-pop so of course I like them too.
& yeah BTS is definitely pretty popular. They're all over my tumblr dash constantly omg.

@Zenoid
Yaaay! I don't run into many ;o;
I'm so glad their coming back, I've missed them ?

@RayAnneliese
looool I've tried so hard to resist making kpop dragons.
Well I mean...I guess I shouldn't say that because I do have a Haru. xD

I've been trying to get into 9Muses actually! Hurt Locker was such a jam I checked out their other stuff and it's all really good. ;o;
I've had trouble finding subbed shows and stuff of theirs, though. Weekly Idol is about all I've watched.

@Amulet
Oooh SHINee was who introduced me to k-pop so of course I like them too.
& yeah BTS is definitely pretty popular. They're all over my tumblr dash constantly omg.

tumblr_inline_mhjjhc6Pet1qz4rgp.gif
@Chime
I think it would be better to change their company, like block-b. But they may have their reason......
As I've seen them since debut(Warrior is kinda shock at first..... 6 blondie boys!). The company keep working BAP too hard!
I hope they will change......

I love BAP's music and I also love Matoki(but bap and company don't use it anymore)

And to all I didn't know that BTS is this popular. Amazing
@Chime
I think it would be better to change their company, like block-b. But they may have their reason......
As I've seen them since debut(Warrior is kinda shock at first..... 6 blondie boys!). The company keep working BAP too hard!
I hope they will change......

I love BAP's music and I also love Matoki(but bap and company don't use it anymore)

And to all I didn't know that BTS is this popular. Amazing
@Zenoid
Yeah, true. I'd have loved for them to go with a different company but I trust that they know what they're doing. I don't think they'd go back unless something changed. They seem well and happy judging by their SNS updates and that's all that matters to me. haha

Same! I was really looking forward to Exo at the time but I remember watching their debut stage and being blown so blown away. o:
Warrior was something, I'd love to see another comeback like that.

@Zenoid
Yeah, true. I'd have loved for them to go with a different company but I trust that they know what they're doing. I don't think they'd go back unless something changed. They seem well and happy judging by their SNS updates and that's all that matters to me. haha

Same! I was really looking forward to Exo at the time but I remember watching their debut stage and being blown so blown away. o:
Warrior was something, I'd love to see another comeback like that.

tumblr_inline_mhjjhc6Pet1qz4rgp.gif
@GhostPaladin
Hey, a pretty new kpop fan here (less than year haha) main groups and biases:
BTS: Suga (with hobi as a close 2nd tbh)
Exo: Yixing (used to be tao)
Seventeen: Minghao (Wonwoo is a veeeerrry close second there)
Shinee: Key
Bigbang: Daesung

I do listen to girl groups, but its more idle nd I prefer solo female artist tbh. Also its worth mentioning that I listen to and love the music of toppdogg, I've just been too lazy to learn names and personalities
@GhostPaladin
Hey, a pretty new kpop fan here (less than year haha) main groups and biases:
BTS: Suga (with hobi as a close 2nd tbh)
Exo: Yixing (used to be tao)
Seventeen: Minghao (Wonwoo is a veeeerrry close second there)
Shinee: Key
Bigbang: Daesung

I do listen to girl groups, but its more idle nd I prefer solo female artist tbh. Also its worth mentioning that I listen to and love the music of toppdogg, I've just been too lazy to learn names and personalities
CSlUWkg.png
@dioltas

Hello and welcome! you have a wonderful bias list a+

I'm the same with girl groups, though I haven't gotten into solo female artists, got any suggestions?

I love that more people are here now! -w- The thread is so alive

@dioltas

Hello and welcome! you have a wonderful bias list a+

I'm the same with girl groups, though I haven't gotten into solo female artists, got any suggestions?

I love that more people are here now! -w- The thread is so alive

@GhostPaladin

thank you!!

my favourite solo projects from female idols are Gain (of brown eyed girls) and sunmi (Of wonder girls) if you want my recommendations
@GhostPaladin

thank you!!

my favourite solo projects from female idols are Gain (of brown eyed girls) and sunmi (Of wonder girls) if you want my recommendations
CSlUWkg.png
@Chime

Nice to meet you! And BAP is an amazing group ovo ! There are definitely fans here!

Feel free to post anything at anytime! Im just glad this thread has attracted fans orz
@Chime

Nice to meet you! And BAP is an amazing group ovo ! There are definitely fans here!

Feel free to post anything at anytime! Im just glad this thread has attracted fans orz
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 462 463