Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Fricking cryptids and mythical creatures
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16
@teuthists
The second one, yeah and apparently that horrific noise is heard near where HP said Cthulu dwells so yeah lmao i wouldnt be surprised if it was Cthulu tbh
@teuthists
The second one, yeah and apparently that horrific noise is heard near where HP said Cthulu dwells so yeah lmao i wouldnt be surprised if it was Cthulu tbh
tumblr_inline_njw5izoAKY1qg2i5p.giftumblr_inline_njw5ja1AaE1qg2i5p.gif The quest for G1 Primal Flight Representatives vJmv4.gif
@Corr

I'm listening to it on headphones, and it's nearly one AM here. BIG MISTAKE. It was so creepy oh my god.

Was it really heard near where Lovecraft said Ctulthu dwells? Then yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if it's really Ctulthu, either...
@Corr

I'm listening to it on headphones, and it's nearly one AM here. BIG MISTAKE. It was so creepy oh my god.

Was it really heard near where Lovecraft said Ctulthu dwells? Then yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if it's really Ctulthu, either...
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o1_500.gif
I've had more then my fair share of encounters with entities, shadow people and the like. Many of these encounters terrifying as hell. The one that still chills me to the bone is when I was about 16. I was living with my mom at the time, and my sister was living in the apartment beside us as she was visiting her. So like every other day I decided to take a shower, trying to not let the ominous feeling get to me. We had a storage room right beside the bathroom that emitted evil vibes. My friend at the time who was a medium, absolutely refused to enter our place under any circumstance, and tried her best to get us to move. Well, when I was showering, I had closed my eyes briefly, only to open them to being covered in blood. The walls, myself, the tub, the water, EVERYTHING covered in thick, oozing blood. Naturally I jumped out of the shower scared out of my mind....only to encounter HUGE piercing red eyes glaring at me....So I grabbed my things, ran like a bat out of hell to my sisters and collapsed on the floor. They all freaked out saying I was white as a ghost.
So yeah...that was one of my most terrifying experiences. The others I wont dare speak of out loud.
I've had more then my fair share of encounters with entities, shadow people and the like. Many of these encounters terrifying as hell. The one that still chills me to the bone is when I was about 16. I was living with my mom at the time, and my sister was living in the apartment beside us as she was visiting her. So like every other day I decided to take a shower, trying to not let the ominous feeling get to me. We had a storage room right beside the bathroom that emitted evil vibes. My friend at the time who was a medium, absolutely refused to enter our place under any circumstance, and tried her best to get us to move. Well, when I was showering, I had closed my eyes briefly, only to open them to being covered in blood. The walls, myself, the tub, the water, EVERYTHING covered in thick, oozing blood. Naturally I jumped out of the shower scared out of my mind....only to encounter HUGE piercing red eyes glaring at me....So I grabbed my things, ran like a bat out of hell to my sisters and collapsed on the floor. They all freaked out saying I was white as a ghost.
So yeah...that was one of my most terrifying experiences. The others I wont dare speak of out loud.
@FrigidFable [img]http://www.budgetsaresexy.com/images/home-alone-screaming.gif[/img] Holy fuck that is terrifying, are you still the house? I hope you didn't get hurt when you jumped out
@FrigidFable

home-alone-screaming.gif

Holy **** that is terrifying, are you still the house? I hope you didn't get hurt when you jumped out
tumblr_inline_njw5izoAKY1qg2i5p.giftumblr_inline_njw5ja1AaE1qg2i5p.gif The quest for G1 Primal Flight Representatives vJmv4.gif
Deep sea monsters FREAK ME THE F OUT HOLY

My mom has a third eye, she's had way too many ghost encounters for a normal person and so have I tbh...

I was walking home from work one night (think like... 1AM... I close a lot orz) a few months ago and as I turn the corner onto the street theres this huge black furry mass in the middle of the street. No street lights, nothing. All nope senses going off, I tried to use my phone light to shed some light on what I was seeing but no matter how bright i made my flashlight It didn't illuminate like a normal object. SO I get WAY TOO FREAKED OUT because SCREW THAT and I high tailed it home, I'm still sure some spirit followed me home, needless to say I smudged the house with sage the next morning, and when I went back to the same spot to see if it was still there it was completely gone.

I take the long way home now OTL

Mysterious sounds also are pretty cool, I love the mystery, but you won't see me put a toe in a natural body of water If I can't help it, I assume y'all have heard of "The Bloop?"
Deep sea monsters FREAK ME THE F OUT HOLY

My mom has a third eye, she's had way too many ghost encounters for a normal person and so have I tbh...

I was walking home from work one night (think like... 1AM... I close a lot orz) a few months ago and as I turn the corner onto the street theres this huge black furry mass in the middle of the street. No street lights, nothing. All nope senses going off, I tried to use my phone light to shed some light on what I was seeing but no matter how bright i made my flashlight It didn't illuminate like a normal object. SO I get WAY TOO FREAKED OUT because SCREW THAT and I high tailed it home, I'm still sure some spirit followed me home, needless to say I smudged the house with sage the next morning, and when I went back to the same spot to see if it was still there it was completely gone.

I take the long way home now OTL

Mysterious sounds also are pretty cool, I love the mystery, but you won't see me put a toe in a natural body of water If I can't help it, I assume y'all have heard of "The Bloop?"
CGQPO3T.png
tn0RSo5.png
MUYNhfy.png
mtHAEL4.png
old-oaks-2.png
@Corr

No, we moved within the month of that happening, thank goodness. My brother is a medium and practically made us move lol. Made more sense why he never set foot into the place before lol. But no, I wasn't hurt, but my brother and friend expressed if we had stayed, we would have definitely been hurt by that thing.
@Corr

No, we moved within the month of that happening, thank goodness. My brother is a medium and practically made us move lol. Made more sense why he never set foot into the place before lol. But no, I wasn't hurt, but my brother and friend expressed if we had stayed, we would have definitely been hurt by that thing.
@MomoMochi

I don't ******* blame you, I'm terrified of large bodies of water anyways the fact that we know basically nothing about deep sea creatures and what could potentially lurking there just intensifies my fear lmao

so basically what you're telling me is tHAT THING JUST ATE ALL THE LIGHT AROUND IT

did it have like a shape to it??

@FrigidFable
I'm glad you guys are out and are safe now, who knows what could of happened, someone should just tear the house down, I fear for the family that might be there now
@MomoMochi

I don't ******* blame you, I'm terrified of large bodies of water anyways the fact that we know basically nothing about deep sea creatures and what could potentially lurking there just intensifies my fear lmao

so basically what you're telling me is tHAT THING JUST ATE ALL THE LIGHT AROUND IT

did it have like a shape to it??

@FrigidFable
I'm glad you guys are out and are safe now, who knows what could of happened, someone should just tear the house down, I fear for the family that might be there now
@corr It was just this limp mass on the ground?? It COULD have been roadkill but A. it was way too big and I was back early enough in the morning that it should have still been there and B.) I was gettin some MAJOR BAD VIBES

and YEAH IT ATE ALL THE LIGHT AROUND IT,,,.....,

On a similar note, the movie theater I work at is haunted 8D
@corr It was just this limp mass on the ground?? It COULD have been roadkill but A. it was way too big and I was back early enough in the morning that it should have still been there and B.) I was gettin some MAJOR BAD VIBES

and YEAH IT ATE ALL THE LIGHT AROUND IT,,,.....,

On a similar note, the movie theater I work at is haunted 8D
CGQPO3T.png
tn0RSo5.png
MUYNhfy.png
mtHAEL4.png
old-oaks-2.png
@Corr

That thing that seemed to eat up the light, yes, those kinds of beings do. Most of them are called feeders, feeding off of the energies of people and things in this plane of existence.

I agree though, they really should destroy that building. That entity is just too menacing...
@Corr

That thing that seemed to eat up the light, yes, those kinds of beings do. Most of them are called feeders, feeding off of the energies of people and things in this plane of existence.

I agree though, they really should destroy that building. That entity is just too menacing...
@MomoMochi
Like how big would you say it was?

@FrigidFable

You have any info on the house or are you too far away know?

These feeders have now become another reason why I shall not go out.

Actually I might have encountered these things before or maybe it was something different, you said feeders thought this thing that happened to me when I was younger. I was like in elementary, and just for some reason, for such an energetic little **** as myself I just suddenly felt drained all the time. I just, tired don't want to do **** and just sleep and not go out anymore and then I'm hanging out with one of my older friends, and she's like dude, how long has that thing been on your back? And I'm like what thing? Is there like a pimple or something?? And shes like no, its alive and like attached to your back that I could obviously not see but holy **** she was freaked out by it and now I'm freaking out like NO GET IT OFF
@MomoMochi
Like how big would you say it was?

@FrigidFable

You have any info on the house or are you too far away know?

These feeders have now become another reason why I shall not go out.

Actually I might have encountered these things before or maybe it was something different, you said feeders thought this thing that happened to me when I was younger. I was like in elementary, and just for some reason, for such an energetic little **** as myself I just suddenly felt drained all the time. I just, tired don't want to do **** and just sleep and not go out anymore and then I'm hanging out with one of my older friends, and she's like dude, how long has that thing been on your back? And I'm like what thing? Is there like a pimple or something?? And shes like no, its alive and like attached to your back that I could obviously not see but holy **** she was freaked out by it and now I'm freaking out like NO GET IT OFF
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16