Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Fricking cryptids and mythical creatures
@Corr Good XD I hope you got all the episodes
@Corr Good XD I hope you got all the episodes
Yeah, bro

Just call me the Crazy Dog Momma

Cats and sloths are the spawn Satan

Lona The Watchamacallit
El Chuprababra, the goat sucker! They never did find out what killed all those chickens and goats...
El Chuprababra, the goat sucker! They never did find out what killed all those chickens and goats...
H9klr6C.png
One of my favorites is the [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dobhar-ch%C3%BA]Dobhar-chu[/url]. It's literally just a giant Irish otter that allegedly killed a woman in the 17th centurey. There's a gravestone with the creature carved on it that allegedly marks where she was buried. Gotta wonder if it was one of these guys heh -u- [item=Grey River Flight]
One of my favorites is the Dobhar-chu. It's literally just a giant Irish otter that allegedly killed a woman in the 17th centurey. There's a gravestone with the creature carved on it that allegedly marks where she was buried.

Gotta wonder if it was one of these guys heh -u-
Grey River Flight

tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.giftyphlosion.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif
I grew up being so afraid of the Mothman because of some episode of like... are you afraid of the dark or something. It was something I saw when I was really young, so.

But I grew to love mothman....and now he's my favorite cryptid of all B)
I grew up being so afraid of the Mothman because of some episode of like... are you afraid of the dark or something. It was something I saw when I was really young, so.

But I grew to love mothman....and now he's my favorite cryptid of all B)
20pgde.jpg
@Elonatien I got you, bro

@SakuraDryad So you're more interested in the ones that holds more evidence, I see I see,

@LoopDoop What if they're like cute cuddly creatures since its sort of described as a water dog, imagine just a half Labrador and half otter and its like the best ******* pet ever even though one has allegedly killed a woman in the 17th century lmao

@Scissure I dont blame you the Mothman is terrifying lmao, but Im glad you've come to love him I guess? The dude is pretty ******* creepy, to bad he only ever showed up in an isolated time

@Enderfalls true that, like I've watched a bunch of shows though saying what happened to the animals but never really specifying what killed them so who knows maybe it was some sort of coyote or the chup
@Elonatien I got you, bro

@SakuraDryad So you're more interested in the ones that holds more evidence, I see I see,

@LoopDoop What if they're like cute cuddly creatures since its sort of described as a water dog, imagine just a half Labrador and half otter and its like the best ******* pet ever even though one has allegedly killed a woman in the 17th century lmao

@Scissure I dont blame you the Mothman is terrifying lmao, but Im glad you've come to love him I guess? The dude is pretty ******* creepy, to bad he only ever showed up in an isolated time

@Enderfalls true that, like I've watched a bunch of shows though saying what happened to the animals but never really specifying what killed them so who knows maybe it was some sort of coyote or the chup
tumblr_inline_njw5izoAKY1qg2i5p.giftumblr_inline_njw5ja1AaE1qg2i5p.gif The quest for G1 Primal Flight Representatives vJmv4.gif
[quote name="LoopDoop" date=2015-08-11 19:57:35] One of my favorites is the [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dobhar-ch%C3%BA]Dobhar-chu[/url]. It's literally just a giant Irish otter that allegedly killed a woman in the 17th centurey. There's a gravestone with the creature carved on it that allegedly marks where she was buried. Gotta wonder if it was one of these guys heh -u- [item=Grey River Flight] [/quote] I remember reading a story about that thing. Apparently, someone put some horses in a doorway to try and block it. It didn't squeeze over the horses. It didn't slide under them. It went straight through them, rushing in with a shower of blood.
LoopDoop wrote on 2015-08-11:
One of my favorites is the Dobhar-chu. It's literally just a giant Irish otter that allegedly killed a woman in the 17th centurey. There's a gravestone with the creature carved on it that allegedly marks where she was buried.

Gotta wonder if it was one of these guys heh -u-
Grey River Flight

I remember reading a story about that thing. Apparently, someone put some horses in a doorway to try and block it. It didn't squeeze over the horses. It didn't slide under them. It went straight through them, rushing in with a shower of blood.
H9klr6C.png
@Corr
Mostly just Nessie and the chupacabras.

If mythological creatures are accepted, then I also believe dragons might have existed before, although not necessarily the fire spitting types.
@Corr
Mostly just Nessie and the chupacabras.

If mythological creatures are accepted, then I also believe dragons might have existed before, although not necessarily the fire spitting types.
N5Fffyx.png
@Safikei Apparently Nessie hasn't made any sightings this year, which is quite worrying and upsetting
@Safikei Apparently Nessie hasn't made any sightings this year, which is quite worrying and upsetting
tumblr_inline_njw5izoAKY1qg2i5p.giftumblr_inline_njw5ja1AaE1qg2i5p.gif The quest for G1 Primal Flight Representatives vJmv4.gif
Im gonna be camping soon and can't help but think about Wendigos even though it ain't winter but you know
Im gonna be camping soon and can't help but think about Wendigos even though it ain't winter but you know
@Corr
I live in upstate/central NY, and I've seen a Wendigo. Years and years ago, I was probably about 14-14-ish, so at least 10 years ago. Late spring/early summer. Forest walker type, not winter wrath or possessy demon type, that I could tell. It was waay on the other side of a hay field I was driving an ATV on, just inside the treeline. The trees are about 30-50 feet tall, and this thing was as tall as the trees were. About the color a deer would be, that sort of tawny brown, but deer are not anywhere near that tall, that I'm aware of. It didn't move, but it still set off every single nope detector and self preservation instinct in my body, and I got the heck out of there anyway. Went back later, nothing where it had been that could have explained what it was.
It looked like the nightwalker thing from Princess Mononoke, if you're familiar.
@Corr
I live in upstate/central NY, and I've seen a Wendigo. Years and years ago, I was probably about 14-14-ish, so at least 10 years ago. Late spring/early summer. Forest walker type, not winter wrath or possessy demon type, that I could tell. It was waay on the other side of a hay field I was driving an ATV on, just inside the treeline. The trees are about 30-50 feet tall, and this thing was as tall as the trees were. About the color a deer would be, that sort of tawny brown, but deer are not anywhere near that tall, that I'm aware of. It didn't move, but it still set off every single nope detector and self preservation instinct in my body, and I got the heck out of there anyway. Went back later, nothing where it had been that could have explained what it was.
It looked like the nightwalker thing from Princess Mononoke, if you're familiar.
10225726.png94866385.png21614768.png