Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Stupid Phobias
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25
Stairs, I always think I’ll slip and fall down them

I also was afraid of escalators for a while because of a crazy dream I had once
Stairs, I always think I’ll slip and fall down them

I also was afraid of escalators for a while because of a crazy dream I had once
FR +2
0DPXKcU.gif
[quote name="@FruitAndFlour" date="2020-08-20 14:20:36" ] I'm not sure if my fear is actually a phobia or just a well.. fear, but I cannot stand wasps for the life of me. Especially their hives. Something about those weird holes and the small little thing attaching it with the paper wasp nests.. it just gives me chills. Even with dead wasp hives you'll bet I'll stay as far away as possible. Also, even though they're pretty much harmless (..I think?), dirt dauber nests give me chills as well. Like it's just this little tiny hole and something could crawl out of there at any time and I do not want that. [/quote] If you are afraid of the holes in wasp nests, you may have some type of trypophobia. I’m not an expert, though
@FruitAndFlour wrote on 2020-08-20 14:20:36:
I'm not sure if my fear is actually a phobia or just a well.. fear, but I cannot stand wasps for the life of me. Especially their hives. Something about those weird holes and the small little thing attaching it with the paper wasp nests.. it just gives me chills. Even with dead wasp hives you'll bet I'll stay as far away as possible.

Also, even though they're pretty much harmless (..I think?), dirt dauber nests give me chills as well. Like it's just this little tiny hole and something could crawl out of there at any time and I do not want that.

If you are afraid of the holes in wasp nests, you may have some type of trypophobia. I’m not an expert, though
FR +2
0DPXKcU.gif
I have a fear of dolls and don't like to look at any realistic underwater pictures or be underwater (even in most games).
Actually, there's this game I used to play (forgot its name) and I had to quit playing because a lot of the quests included me running into tarantulas (I have arachnophobia) and swimming in the ocean (which makes me feel very very claustrophobic).
To make it even worse, there were sharks in the water, which were far too realistic and far too terrifying and so I quit :c

*grammar
I have a fear of dolls and don't like to look at any realistic underwater pictures or be underwater (even in most games).
Actually, there's this game I used to play (forgot its name) and I had to quit playing because a lot of the quests included me running into tarantulas (I have arachnophobia) and swimming in the ocean (which makes me feel very very claustrophobic).
To make it even worse, there were sharks in the water, which were far too realistic and far too terrifying and so I quit :c

*grammar
most people put something meaningful here...
@Soulian Well I mean.. I've seen a lot of images that are supposed to invoke trypophobia before and none of them really scared me that much. Maybe it's just exclusive to wasp nests (since y'know, there's scary flying creatures with swords living in/on them)
@Soulian Well I mean.. I've seen a lot of images that are supposed to invoke trypophobia before and none of them really scared me that much. Maybe it's just exclusive to wasp nests (since y'know, there's scary flying creatures with swords living in/on them)
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif FMoJ9vk.png
H2jRHgT.png
J7D1quC.png

Hi, I'm Fruit! I'm a digital artist, amateur fiction writer, aspiring musician (bass), but most of all: a professional idiot. My two favorite things are rock 'n roll and frillback pigeons.
ezgif-3-3eb9aae531.gif

FMoJ9vk.pngRDt6LqI.pngJ7D1quC.png
uQA55c0.pngimage0.giftumblr_inline_oki6607XCW1tfmvub_100.png
I have pupaphobia (fear of puppets) and robophobia (robots). Anythind that moves and looks like it shouldn't. I hate them both. And they both affect me way more than I care to admit ;w; Video games and movies don't need robots to be cool.
I have pupaphobia (fear of puppets) and robophobia (robots). Anythind that moves and looks like it shouldn't. I hate them both. And they both affect me way more than I care to admit ;w; Video games and movies don't need robots to be cool.
moths,, everytime i see one (even if it's just a picture) it feels like some deep primal fight or flight response fires up and i just have to run. it's only happened once so far that one got into my room when i was alone and the results were...uhh.. not good
moths,, everytime i see one (even if it's just a picture) it feels like some deep primal fight or flight response fires up and i just have to run. it's only happened once so far that one got into my room when i was alone and the results were...uhh.. not good
q4Td049.gif
v2PJF9u.png
06xk8gV.png
dEe2UrM.png

bCLXkrk.gif
the wind.

I was super tiny and light as a kid that if the wind was ever strong enough it would push me around and I was freaked out and traumatized by it for the longest time. But whenever I look back on it its actually pretty funny to me hA
the wind.

I was super tiny and light as a kid that if the wind was ever strong enough it would push me around and I was freaked out and traumatized by it for the longest time. But whenever I look back on it its actually pretty funny to me hA
RZwWAC0.png1ad36710f49950ebec403a6457482ad7.gifK5ou5OR.png
the dark. yes. at age 15. the dark.
the dark. yes. at age 15. the dark.
ur mom
[quote name="SingedFeathers" date="2020-09-13 09:56:23" ] the wind. I was super tiny and light as a kid that if the wind was ever strong enough it would push me around and I was freaked out and traumatized by it for the longest time. But whenever I look back on it its actually pretty funny to me hA [/quote] Thats adorable omg
SingedFeathers wrote on 2020-09-13 09:56:23:
the wind.

Thats adorable omg
ur mom
Large Hadron Collider. I always feel like it'll be the thing we screw up and kill us all within half a second.
Large Hadron Collider. I always feel like it'll be the thing we screw up and kill us all within half a second.
siggy.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25