Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dragon Age
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26 27
aahhhhhh hello i belong in this thread!!! dragon age has basically become my life the past few months, i've never been so in love w a game????? wow

played origins not long after christmas, my warden was a male rogue dalish elf, and the whole time i was playing i just really wanted to be 'dalish elf rights' to be his thing. it worked out so well and i was surprised that there was even an ending that really fit what i wanted! romanced zevran, love that crow so much

then as soon as i finished that game i needed more dragon age in my life, so i went out and bought da2. and holy **** da2 is my ACTUAL favorite game of all time, ever, whole life. i was male rogue hawke, mage rights activist aalllllll the way, romanced anders ofc. anders.... my sweet precious son, i will fight anyone over this feather mage, and i dont remember the last time i've had so many feelings about a character guh he has my whole heart

then i had to backtrack and play awakening in order to get as much of anders' backstory as i could. didnt use my warden from my origins playthrough bc i already had a different ending in mind for him of what his life was like after he became hero of ferelden, and i didnt want that to be spoiled. so i got the orlais recruit, made him another elf rogue tho haha. had a great time playin through that ye

so now im just saving up some money for inquisition! cant wait im really so ready for it. in the meantime i bought the mass effect trilogy (bc i obvs have trouble saving $ haha) aaand havent started playing it yet bc i've been busy as hell lately but if its anywhere near as good as DA then i'll be hooked so fast
aahhhhhh hello i belong in this thread!!! dragon age has basically become my life the past few months, i've never been so in love w a game????? wow

played origins not long after christmas, my warden was a male rogue dalish elf, and the whole time i was playing i just really wanted to be 'dalish elf rights' to be his thing. it worked out so well and i was surprised that there was even an ending that really fit what i wanted! romanced zevran, love that crow so much

then as soon as i finished that game i needed more dragon age in my life, so i went out and bought da2. and holy **** da2 is my ACTUAL favorite game of all time, ever, whole life. i was male rogue hawke, mage rights activist aalllllll the way, romanced anders ofc. anders.... my sweet precious son, i will fight anyone over this feather mage, and i dont remember the last time i've had so many feelings about a character guh he has my whole heart

then i had to backtrack and play awakening in order to get as much of anders' backstory as i could. didnt use my warden from my origins playthrough bc i already had a different ending in mind for him of what his life was like after he became hero of ferelden, and i didnt want that to be spoiled. so i got the orlais recruit, made him another elf rogue tho haha. had a great time playin through that ye

so now im just saving up some money for inquisition! cant wait im really so ready for it. in the meantime i bought the mass effect trilogy (bc i obvs have trouble saving $ haha) aaand havent started playing it yet bc i've been busy as hell lately but if its anywhere near as good as DA then i'll be hooked so fast
@Amulet

*Caaasually slides in*
Dalish Elf Warden buddies !(mine was a Warrior, I romanced Zevran), mine spent most of his time smashing in darkspawn faces, trying to flirt with Alistair and mourning over Tamlen whilst Persuading every living thing ever.

Da2 I played through with a (I will never say he is human, I swear he has some elf in him) Rogue Hawke, I romanced Fenris but I was best Buds with Anders (woulda romanced him if polyamory was a thing in DA) Sobs my Hawke had a soft spot for mages but hated blood mages and slavery with a passion ( I chose mages anyways, Fenris could at least concede some mages werent all that bad)

Inquisitions im playing through with yet another Dalish Elf, my inquisitor is currently attempting to romance either Dorian or Ironbull

Its a shame I almost never play female characters or I would be on Solas and Alistair so fast.

@Amulet

*Caaasually slides in*
Dalish Elf Warden buddies !(mine was a Warrior, I romanced Zevran), mine spent most of his time smashing in darkspawn faces, trying to flirt with Alistair and mourning over Tamlen whilst Persuading every living thing ever.

Da2 I played through with a (I will never say he is human, I swear he has some elf in him) Rogue Hawke, I romanced Fenris but I was best Buds with Anders (woulda romanced him if polyamory was a thing in DA) Sobs my Hawke had a soft spot for mages but hated blood mages and slavery with a passion ( I chose mages anyways, Fenris could at least concede some mages werent all that bad)

Inquisitions im playing through with yet another Dalish Elf, my inquisitor is currently attempting to romance either Dorian or Ironbull

Its a shame I almost never play female characters or I would be on Solas and Alistair so fast.

11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
@Astriferious I'm the same way and hardly ever play female characters, but I decided to have a female human noble Warden for my 'canon' DA:O playthrough that I'm about two thirds of the way through now. I've found romancing Alistair to be pretty amusing not only because he's basically a puppy in the form of a man and has no idea what he's doing when it comes to romance, but because pretty much everyone else gives him grief about it during banter sessions.

Also can I just say that the only correct way to play DA:O is with that mod that adds an extra party slot for the dog
@Astriferious I'm the same way and hardly ever play female characters, but I decided to have a female human noble Warden for my 'canon' DA:O playthrough that I'm about two thirds of the way through now. I've found romancing Alistair to be pretty amusing not only because he's basically a puppy in the form of a man and has no idea what he's doing when it comes to romance, but because pretty much everyone else gives him grief about it during banter sessions.

Also can I just say that the only correct way to play DA:O is with that mod that adds an extra party slot for the dog
| Tumblr |
I've never actually played any Dragon Age games, but I'm in love with it just from reading about it and watching game plays!

But my brother does have DA: Inquisitor; I've been meaning to ask him if I could borrow it sometime. ;u;
I've never actually played any Dragon Age games, but I'm in love with it just from reading about it and watching game plays!

But my brother does have DA: Inquisitor; I've been meaning to ask him if I could borrow it sometime. ;u;
9u2r6e.jpg
| tumblr |
@Amulet my friends and i are part of the anders defence sqquaaaad,,,, I'm such a mage rights activist. Three of my my friends actually cosplayed three mages (merill, morrigan and dorian) and they all wore mage rights activist shirts asking if anyone had a moment to discuss mage rights, aha,, maybe poly will be a romance choice in DA; maybe one day //stares dreamily into the distance

@Astriferious I'm such a dalish nerd omg, my favorite origin, and i have like nine dalish inquisitors. I love DORIAN SO MUCH,,,, and romancing The Ironbull is so fun
@Amulet my friends and i are part of the anders defence sqquaaaad,,,, I'm such a mage rights activist. Three of my my friends actually cosplayed three mages (merill, morrigan and dorian) and they all wore mage rights activist shirts asking if anyone had a moment to discuss mage rights, aha,, maybe poly will be a romance choice in DA; maybe one day //stares dreamily into the distance

@Astriferious I'm such a dalish nerd omg, my favorite origin, and i have like nine dalish inquisitors. I love DORIAN SO MUCH,,,, and romancing The Ironbull is so fun
29370123p.png172210p.pnghd_onoff.giftumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo2_75sq.pngtumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo1_75sq.png
@Astriferious
yesssss dalish are always the best, im 100% sure that's what i'll go with for my inquisitor too once i get that game. i havent even tested out all the origin stories yet but i am already so sure of my choice

when i started da2 i was really surprised/ little disappointed that i didnt get the option to play as an elf! but then i loved hawke so i came to terms with it p quick. maybe when i replay, i'll follow your example n hawke's gonna be an elf in my heart haha

@jennycatmystique
omgggg that sounds so precious!!!!!! luv your friends, what a great idea

i bought a mage rights activist shirt a couple weeks ago and i always hope someone's gonna recognize it n strike up a conversation when i wear it out in public. that has yet to happen but we'll see.....
@Astriferious
yesssss dalish are always the best, im 100% sure that's what i'll go with for my inquisitor too once i get that game. i havent even tested out all the origin stories yet but i am already so sure of my choice

when i started da2 i was really surprised/ little disappointed that i didnt get the option to play as an elf! but then i loved hawke so i came to terms with it p quick. maybe when i replay, i'll follow your example n hawke's gonna be an elf in my heart haha

@jennycatmystique
omgggg that sounds so precious!!!!!! luv your friends, what a great idea

i bought a mage rights activist shirt a couple weeks ago and i always hope someone's gonna recognize it n strike up a conversation when i wear it out in public. that has yet to happen but we'll see.....
@Amulet i was at a con and almost bought a #mageanist shirt. I feel yuh on that front though, I have a bunch of Bioware shirts and i just hope one day,,,,, sempai will notice me
and i have such a soft spot for elves, my sweet elf bbs. I really hope the next game lets us see what the ancient elves were like, I keep my fingers crossed for some sort of insertion flash back, where you get to play through as an elf in ancient times to witness major points in their history; bleugh
@Amulet i was at a con and almost bought a #mageanist shirt. I feel yuh on that front though, I have a bunch of Bioware shirts and i just hope one day,,,,, sempai will notice me
and i have such a soft spot for elves, my sweet elf bbs. I really hope the next game lets us see what the ancient elves were like, I keep my fingers crossed for some sort of insertion flash back, where you get to play through as an elf in ancient times to witness major points in their history; bleugh
29370123p.png172210p.pnghd_onoff.giftumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo2_75sq.pngtumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo1_75sq.png
*buRSTS OUT OF THE DEEP ROADS* You've called me forth from my forum posting hiatus.

I've mentioned this like several gazillion times before, but Dragon Age is probably my favorite game series of all time! The story is great, the characters are great, the setting is great... Everything is just so super great aaaaa. According to Origin, I've got 835 hours on DAO and I'm currently playing through and enjoying DA2 very much (no, I don't care if it's "bad" compared to the other two.) Unfortunately, my computer has some trouble with Inquisition and there's this glitch where if I try to play a mage, I get dropped into a map devoid of all life after the first cutscene instead of going into the next one (which sucks because mage is easily my favorite class in the series.)

I also have so many Dragon Age OCs and I love them all an d just aaaaaaa.
*buRSTS OUT OF THE DEEP ROADS* You've called me forth from my forum posting hiatus.

I've mentioned this like several gazillion times before, but Dragon Age is probably my favorite game series of all time! The story is great, the characters are great, the setting is great... Everything is just so super great aaaaa. According to Origin, I've got 835 hours on DAO and I'm currently playing through and enjoying DA2 very much (no, I don't care if it's "bad" compared to the other two.) Unfortunately, my computer has some trouble with Inquisition and there's this glitch where if I try to play a mage, I get dropped into a map devoid of all life after the first cutscene instead of going into the next one (which sucks because mage is easily my favorite class in the series.)

I also have so many Dragon Age OCs and I love them all an d just aaaaaaa.
HawkefrostFR.gif
@amulet 10/10 dalish forever, i too was also devastated there was no elf option In DA2 (yes good, always.)

@jennycatmystique SAME, THO I DONT HAVE 10 INQUISITORS, just two dalish ones,,
@amulet 10/10 dalish forever, i too was also devastated there was no elf option In DA2 (yes good, always.)

@jennycatmystique SAME, THO I DONT HAVE 10 INQUISITORS, just two dalish ones,,
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide