Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dragon Age
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27
@PunchingSolas I actually came looking through the forums like last week hoping to see a dragon age thread and i was a little sad when there wasnt, lol

I've never played any skyrim games,,! I know they look fun i just havent had the motivation to start any of them
@PunchingSolas I actually came looking through the forums like last week hoping to see a dragon age thread and i was a little sad when there wasnt, lol

I've never played any skyrim games,,! I know they look fun i just havent had the motivation to start any of them
29370123p.png172210p.pnghd_onoff.giftumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo2_75sq.pngtumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo1_75sq.png
@jennycatmystique

Honestly Skyrim is so addictive, it's ridiculous. It took me forever to want to play it, but I did and now I'm totally in love with it. It's like joint second in my list of favourite games, with Dragon Age.

I'm really glad so many people like it because outside of this absolutely none of my friends play it and how am I supposed to gush about my love?!
@jennycatmystique

Honestly Skyrim is so addictive, it's ridiculous. It took me forever to want to play it, but I did and now I'm totally in love with it. It's like joint second in my list of favourite games, with Dragon Age.

I'm really glad so many people like it because outside of this absolutely none of my friends play it and how am I supposed to gush about my love?!
â™”Lore Shop

â™”Bio Templates

â™”What does your username mean?
_________________________________ Wind Council
Wind Foddart
Wind's Okayest Exalter
@PunchingSolas I really should play them! Of course getting into another game is /exactly/ what i need to do, aha,,
I also have never played any of the Fable series and ive been told theyre really good

i actually had all of the dragon age games for years, i just never played them! it was finally after meeting a friend at an anime convention that liked dragon age i was convinced to play them. I regret not playing them sooner,, especially since i loved mass effect so much.
@PunchingSolas I really should play them! Of course getting into another game is /exactly/ what i need to do, aha,,
I also have never played any of the Fable series and ive been told theyre really good

i actually had all of the dragon age games for years, i just never played them! it was finally after meeting a friend at an anime convention that liked dragon age i was convinced to play them. I regret not playing them sooner,, especially since i loved mass effect so much.
29370123p.png172210p.pnghd_onoff.giftumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo2_75sq.pngtumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo1_75sq.png
@jennycatmystique Right?? I'm wondering if Witcher 3/Bloodborne would be something I should be getting into right now -- I feel like they'd slowly ruin my life </3

I prefer DA over ME personally, but honestly Mass Effect was really good?? Considering I'm not a massive fan of overly sci-fi genres of games, I think Bioware did things really well on it.
@jennycatmystique Right?? I'm wondering if Witcher 3/Bloodborne would be something I should be getting into right now -- I feel like they'd slowly ruin my life </3

I prefer DA over ME personally, but honestly Mass Effect was really good?? Considering I'm not a massive fan of overly sci-fi genres of games, I think Bioware did things really well on it.
â™”Lore Shop

â™”Bio Templates

Wind Foddart
Wind's Okayest Exalter
@PunchingSolas ive heard witcher 3 was good! i think you can romance in that game too, //rubs hands together

I was never a big fan of sci-fi either! i used to be so awful at shooters
If anything i enjoyed the story and characters, especially since the combat in me1 was so bAD. Origins didnt exactly have the best combat either, aha. Alistair made up for anything tho
@PunchingSolas ive heard witcher 3 was good! i think you can romance in that game too, //rubs hands together

I was never a big fan of sci-fi either! i used to be so awful at shooters
If anything i enjoyed the story and characters, especially since the combat in me1 was so bAD. Origins didnt exactly have the best combat either, aha. Alistair made up for anything tho
@jennycatmystique u GH Origins had some really dodgy combat controls, I'm super glad they changed it for 2 and Inquisition sobs. Alistair is such a cutie, but my heart will always lie with Zevran. My silly assassin babe. ;v;

Romances in games are so important to me omg -- where would I be without it. I'd have to buy a better PC/PS4 if I wanted Witcher/Bloodborne though...sighs softly and looks longingly at wallet.
@jennycatmystique u GH Origins had some really dodgy combat controls, I'm super glad they changed it for 2 and Inquisition sobs. Alistair is such a cutie, but my heart will always lie with Zevran. My silly assassin babe. ;v;

Romances in games are so important to me omg -- where would I be without it. I'd have to buy a better PC/PS4 if I wanted Witcher/Bloodborne though...sighs softly and looks longingly at wallet.
â™”Lore Shop

â™”Bio Templates

Wind Foddart
Wind's Okayest Exalter
@punchingSolas omg i love zevran so much,,, my first play through i thought he was sketchy so i told him to run off, but before five minutes was up i regretted it and replayed like two hours so i could run into him again and recruit him; i didnt regret it

i wish i had a ps4, i saved up for months to get myself an xbox one ; w;
then i was super disappointed with destiny,,, ugHH

ive heard fire emblem has romancing as well? but thats another series i havent started.
out of the dragon age series Dorian Pavus has my heart,, <3 ive romanced him at least 7 times
@punchingSolas omg i love zevran so much,,, my first play through i thought he was sketchy so i told him to run off, but before five minutes was up i regretted it and replayed like two hours so i could run into him again and recruit him; i didnt regret it

i wish i had a ps4, i saved up for months to get myself an xbox one ; w;
then i was super disappointed with destiny,,, ugHH

ive heard fire emblem has romancing as well? but thats another series i havent started.
out of the dragon age series Dorian Pavus has my heart,, <3 ive romanced him at least 7 times
I am ... struggling my way through Dragon Age: Origins for the PC (the controls are so different from what I'm used to) because every gamer on my dashboard is into it. I'm playing a Dalish elf warrior and currently trying to complete the dog quest so I can have UGLY PUPPIES accompany me on my journeys.
I am ... struggling my way through Dragon Age: Origins for the PC (the controls are so different from what I'm used to) because every gamer on my dashboard is into it. I'm playing a Dalish elf warrior and currently trying to complete the dog quest so I can have UGLY PUPPIES accompany me on my journeys.
they are hovering nervously.
you will watch the skies.
you will wait.
@Avenger I'm really glad that you liked my enthusiasm because I feel like I got waaay too excited. I'm also in the same boat with you guys @PunchingSolas and @Angelic Sentinel. A lot of my friends are neither interested in elderscrolls or dragon age, and I have just been waiting for this moment where I can just explode with it all. I'm ecstatic. Also I have noticed a lot of Cicero mentioned so yeeeeesssss. And I kind of wish I had a figure in my life like Flemeth. Like a vague fairy godmother that seems to pop up often and knows aalll the wisdom but only kind of tells you. Or I'm just not very good at understanding her answers to questions *shrugs*. This is a coolbeans forum @PunchingSolas you did good bringing this up it's been really awesome so far to hear all this different people talking about games I adore.
@Avenger I'm really glad that you liked my enthusiasm because I feel like I got waaay too excited. I'm also in the same boat with you guys @PunchingSolas and @Angelic Sentinel. A lot of my friends are neither interested in elderscrolls or dragon age, and I have just been waiting for this moment where I can just explode with it all. I'm ecstatic. Also I have noticed a lot of Cicero mentioned so yeeeeesssss. And I kind of wish I had a figure in my life like Flemeth. Like a vague fairy godmother that seems to pop up often and knows aalll the wisdom but only kind of tells you. Or I'm just not very good at understanding her answers to questions *shrugs*. This is a coolbeans forum @PunchingSolas you did good bringing this up it's been really awesome so far to hear all this different people talking about games I adore.
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27