Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ChickenSmoothie?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I'm on CS, I've been of for a couple of months but I've recently really gotten into it
I'm on CS, I've been of for a couple of months but I've recently really gotten into it
mttFeWV.pngIG78xZa.gif
Me! That's how I found this site
Started playing cs in 2012
Me! That's how I found this site
Started playing cs in 2012
I feel like the userbase is a little too premature for me... I glanced through the message boards a few months ago, and a lot of the users seem to be around 15 or 16.
I feel like the userbase is a little too premature for me... I glanced through the message boards a few months ago, and a lot of the users seem to be around 15 or 16.
"All truths wait in all things"- Walt Whitman

Liska | 20 | f | FR +3
xL1xRuc.jpg
That's usually their age range, yea. My cousin got me addicted to it though, and I still play in my 20's!
That's usually their age range, yea. My cousin got me addicted to it though, and I still play in my 20's!
tDeKDnH.png awLHn.gif the mountains are calling and I must go...
I play chickensmoothie, not as much as FR but it's fun to check in each month to gather up some pets and see what they look like later! My user is NimbusWolf on there, currently looking to trade my holiday duplicates for pets I missed on days I forgot to get online!
I play chickensmoothie, not as much as FR but it's fun to check in each month to gather up some pets and see what they look like later! My user is NimbusWolf on there, currently looking to trade my holiday duplicates for pets I missed on days I forgot to get online!
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

I used to, but quit. Yay.
I used to, but quit. Yay.
I've been playing CS since 2010! :D Trying to collect all the cats and lions on the site; I have less than 20 left! I did manage to collect all the staff dogs :)
I've been playing CS since 2010! :D Trying to collect all the cats and lions on the site; I have less than 20 left! I did manage to collect all the staff dogs :)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
I have a CS account and still active. my user name is kimmon on there
I have a CS account and still active. my user name is kimmon on there
I adopt pets just to see the outcomes, I've never bothered with trading lol because I'm too lazy. I keep one of every outcome I get but I make no effort to get ones I missed.
I adopt pets just to see the outcomes, I've never bothered with trading lol because I'm too lazy. I keep one of every outcome I get but I make no effort to get ones I missed.
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
I play chickensmoothie too
My user name is Echodino too
I play chickensmoothie too
My user name is Echodino too
1 2 3 4 5 6