Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ChickenSmoothie?
1 2 3 4 5 6
my sister Floe is though i'm not sure whether she still plays
my sister Floe is though i'm not sure whether she still plays
kccpdy.jpg
I do :)

I'm Angel > Love there
I do :)

I'm Angel > Love there
@Brent147

I've been playing over a year.(Or over two? Idk) My CS username is the same there as it is here.
@Brent147

I've been playing over a year.(Or over two? Idk) My CS username is the same there as it is here.
I've played CS since early 2014 I think... and found out about FR there ^^ (joined early June last year)
I tried Wajas as well (****** game tho...) and Mweor ( is okay but needs to be fixed)
FR in my opinion is the best of all the mentioned games XD
I've played CS since early 2014 I think... and found out about FR there ^^ (joined early June last year)
I tried Wajas as well (****** game tho...) and Mweor ( is okay but needs to be fixed)
FR in my opinion is the best of all the mentioned games XD
yup but I'm on FR more ;-;
yup but I'm on FR more ;-;
light_small.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif spark
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif they/she
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif FR +3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif signature credit to @monteagle
Haha, I actually joined FR because people were selling really awesome pets for FR currency. I'm happy to be a user on both sites because they are both awesome
Haha, I actually joined FR because people were selling really awesome pets for FR currency. I'm happy to be a user on both sites because they are both awesome
I'm on cs, there's a cs fr chat on there that I'm most active on. It's a fun game honestly !
I'm on cs, there's a cs fr chat on there that I'm most active on. It's a fun game honestly !
Always up for a chat!
I play CS with the same name as on FR
I play CS with the same name as on FR
oooooooooooooooooo I'm also on CS, quite new to it aswell. if you want to talk ect, my username is exactly the same as my FR one. (I know, really creative)
oooooooooooooooooo I'm also on CS, quite new to it aswell. if you want to talk ect, my username is exactly the same as my FR one. (I know, really creative)
+8 hours of FR Time, Thought you want to know
I used to LOVE that game but I stopped playing it after some stressful events took place. I was planning to return to it but old habits die hard and it didn't really entertain me as much as it used to. I haven't logged on since December. I'm gonna try getting back into it one more time and if it doesn't work I'll probably give all my stuff away.
I used to LOVE that game but I stopped playing it after some stressful events took place. I was planning to return to it but old habits die hard and it didn't really entertain me as much as it used to. I haven't logged on since December. I'm gonna try getting back into it one more time and if it doesn't work I'll probably give all my stuff away.
That's just the way the beans bake, hon.
1 2 3 4 5 6