Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ChickenSmoothie?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I used to play it, but I really disliked the community and how it's all about the luck of the draw, way more so than FR.
Still, I should finally log on and sell my non-swirl for art or other game currency...
I used to play it, but I really disliked the community and how it's all about the luck of the draw, way more so than FR.
Still, I should finally log on and sell my non-swirl for art or other game currency...
ZPPY.png
i'm on chicken smoothie unfortunately.
i have been since 2008. was never super active in the community (it's gross) but i like my pets.
i'm on chicken smoothie unfortunately.
i have been since 2008. was never super active in the community (it's gross) but i like my pets.
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
In that case, I'd be happy to edit this one and turn it into a current and active Chickensmoothie thread, given that people are interested in me doing so?
In that case, I'd be happy to edit this one and turn it into a current and active Chickensmoothie thread, given that people are interested in me doing so?
I love chickensmoothie:)
I love chickensmoothie:)
Have Flightrising for eldemore
I've been a member since 2009, the site rules just got to me, so I onlt come on once a month...
I've been a member since 2009, the site rules just got to me, so I onlt come on once a month...
I've been on Chicken Smoothie since 2010, and I'm still very active on the site. My username is #iCarly4Life<3
I've been on Chicken Smoothie since 2010, and I'm still very active on the site. My username is #iCarly4Life<3
I used to but I haven't really played for like a year now
I used to but I haven't really played for like a year now
3 hrs ahead of FR time
FGEF3ML.png
CS?
Take a look at my friendlist.
I think 99% of it is CS.
8D
CS?
Take a look at my friendlist.
I think 99% of it is CS.
8D
"Solas, have I ever wanted to hear one of your endless explanations? Ever."
*Boop* Ive joined in on CS a few years back. A good super rare and other good rares, meh but Im sadly leaving it all and selling it for FR stuff
*Boop* Ive joined in on CS a few years back. A good super rare and other good rares, meh but Im sadly leaving it all and selling it for FR stuff
ba565d3e2cec781b112c87b89e709bdd.png
1 2 3 4 5 6