Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Don't like babies/kids?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Sedai
Yeesh. If she ever says that everybody loves kids, tell her to google "not liking human children" to see that no, a lot of people actually don't like kids lol. At least she has avian grandchildren haha.

I really do want to pass on my red hair (I'm really attached to it, since I came from a brown-haired mom and a black-haired dad, but you can thank a redhead on each side of my family for my red hair), so I might donate my eggs or something, but I dunno. Or hell, maybe I will eventually want kids, who knows.
@Sedai
Yeesh. If she ever says that everybody loves kids, tell her to google "not liking human children" to see that no, a lot of people actually don't like kids lol. At least she has avian grandchildren haha.

I really do want to pass on my red hair (I'm really attached to it, since I came from a brown-haired mom and a black-haired dad, but you can thank a redhead on each side of my family for my red hair), so I might donate my eggs or something, but I dunno. Or hell, maybe I will eventually want kids, who knows.
lightningshieldl.png ePOliyb.png
Oo1lWlZ.png
QQYyU47.png
gYW0j5f.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
Zeke/KitKat
lightninganim3.gif
6KQB58c.png
G5AOhhN.png
cTFAUOc.png
oaolHwW.png
1AKTlm5.png
qFgWn8o.png
GFMPnvG.png
lightningshieldr.png
@kitkatpurrpurr

I really like kids. It would be nice to have them. probably adopt them.

but could I be a competent parent? no.
I can barely take care of myself. Also my girlfriend is 100% opposed to having kids. any kind of kids. she absolutely hates them.

so no, no kids. There's plenty of kids in the world that need help and you dont need to be a parent to help them. You dont need to add more kids to the problem to take away resources from other children that need them.

I hate breeding in general. Overall its a bad idea.
@kitkatpurrpurr

I really like kids. It would be nice to have them. probably adopt them.

but could I be a competent parent? no.
I can barely take care of myself. Also my girlfriend is 100% opposed to having kids. any kind of kids. she absolutely hates them.

so no, no kids. There's plenty of kids in the world that need help and you dont need to be a parent to help them. You dont need to add more kids to the problem to take away resources from other children that need them.

I hate breeding in general. Overall its a bad idea.
maekbabby.pngskinz.pngartbutton.giftumblrbutton.jpgdimensionriders2.png
@KitkatPurrPurr

Yes, she does and that's all she'll ever get. Well, she might get a cat or dog grandchild at some point. XD

If you ever want to donate your eggs I say go for it; that is if you ever want to in the future.
@KitkatPurrPurr

Yes, she does and that's all she'll ever get. Well, she might get a cat or dog grandchild at some point. XD

If you ever want to donate your eggs I say go for it; that is if you ever want to in the future.
Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.- Le petit prince.
I'll be honest here, but children terrify me. Babies in particular. You could put me in a room with a venomous snake and I'd be more comfortable. So yeah, never having kids.

I'll be honest here, but children terrify me. Babies in particular. You could put me in a room with a venomous snake and I'd be more comfortable. So yeah, never having kids.

IMZbI9C.png
@Zrcalo
I know the species needs to survive, but I know that even if I don't have kids, someone will. Haha. I mean, I don't think we need to increase our population, but at least maintaining it is probably a decent idea (if it won't go down then this is our second best option haha)

@Sedai
If I can help someone who wants kids but can't have a family, I want to, ya know?
@Zrcalo
I know the species needs to survive, but I know that even if I don't have kids, someone will. Haha. I mean, I don't think we need to increase our population, but at least maintaining it is probably a decent idea (if it won't go down then this is our second best option haha)

@Sedai
If I can help someone who wants kids but can't have a family, I want to, ya know?
Oo1lWlZ.png
QQYyU47.png
gYW0j5f.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
Zeke/KitKat
lightninganim3.gif
6KQB58c.png
G5AOhhN.png
cTFAUOc.png
oaolHwW.png
1AKTlm5.png
qFgWn8o.png
GFMPnvG.png
lightningshieldr.png
@kitkatpurrpurr

There's a baby being born every second somewhere in the world so even if you don't have children there's a child being born somewhere.

That's reasonable.
Sorry about the double ping.
@kitkatpurrpurr

There's a baby being born every second somewhere in the world so even if you don't have children there's a child being born somewhere.

That's reasonable.
Sorry about the double ping.
Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.- Le petit prince.
@Sedai
Exactly my point haha

And you're fine lol
@Sedai
Exactly my point haha

And you're fine lol
Oo1lWlZ.png
QQYyU47.png
gYW0j5f.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
Zeke/KitKat
lightninganim3.gif
6KQB58c.png
G5AOhhN.png
cTFAUOc.png
oaolHwW.png
1AKTlm5.png
qFgWn8o.png
GFMPnvG.png
lightningshieldr.png
@KitKatPurrpurr

I work at a gas station, and I think my least favorite part is dealing with kids or people who have babies. Unlike you though, I lack that defensive or maternal instinct entirely until the kid is usually around 5, which is where I'm able to bond a bit.

I'm also absolutely terrible at interacting with them. Comically so.
@KitKatPurrpurr

I work at a gas station, and I think my least favorite part is dealing with kids or people who have babies. Unlike you though, I lack that defensive or maternal instinct entirely until the kid is usually around 5, which is where I'm able to bond a bit.

I'm also absolutely terrible at interacting with them. Comically so.
I have hygiene issues. I don't want to get close to babies because they look dirty. Especially after they have eaten. I also have a thing against loud noises. I just want to cry and get the heck away from them.
Children are fine when they are around 4 years of age. Haha.
I have hygiene issues. I don't want to get close to babies because they look dirty. Especially after they have eaten. I also have a thing against loud noises. I just want to cry and get the heck away from them.
Children are fine when they are around 4 years of age. Haha.
@Corvida
idek if that defensive instinct is maternal, since I get it for animals, but you can be maternal towards animals so idk??

@Vark
I can't eat around babies that are eating. I lose my appetite. Also weird small grunt noises babies make gross me out for some inexplicable reason.
@Corvida
idek if that defensive instinct is maternal, since I get it for animals, but you can be maternal towards animals so idk??

@Vark
I can't eat around babies that are eating. I lose my appetite. Also weird small grunt noises babies make gross me out for some inexplicable reason.
Oo1lWlZ.png
QQYyU47.png
gYW0j5f.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
Zeke/KitKat
lightninganim3.gif
6KQB58c.png
G5AOhhN.png
cTFAUOc.png
oaolHwW.png