Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The first character you crushed on?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
Q*Bert. [img]http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/qbert/swear.jpg[/img] Don't judge, I was 5.
Q*Bert.

swear.jpg

Don't judge, I was 5.
MdxrYxP.pngylgh68g.png
Wes
Wes
graficos-pixel-hello-kitty.gif
N from Pokemon hee hee
N from Pokemon hee hee
I think it was Kai from Beyblade? I've been weeaboo trash for quite some time.
I think it was Kai from Beyblade? I've been weeaboo trash for quite some time.
wind_banner.png
...Darkrai. Yes the Pokemon. I can't remember any before I watched the movie with it in it. Which I cried pathetically at the end.

...Darkrai. Yes the Pokemon. I can't remember any before I watched the movie with it in it. Which I cried pathetically at the end.

Oh man, I think it was Raphael from the 1990 Ninja Turtles movie. I was seven when it came out.
Oh man, I think it was Raphael from the 1990 Ninja Turtles movie. I was seven when it came out.
OEbTfWA.pngQZBBtQI.png
@Ningyo
Oh my, don't even get me started on Ruto. I remember, waaaaaay back before I realized I was queer and didn't think much in depth about it, I thought she was really cute and pretty and a part of me was like "what if she smells like fish" and the other part said "who cares"

@Lunamouse
I think I know which kid you're talking about but I can't remember his name. T.J.??? Yeah

@Woodenclaw
I liked Kovu too though. A big part of it was his voice. His voice actor did one of my favorite characters in a more recent video game and I always thought his voice was nice too.

@strawberrypug
I remember liking him too and I have no idea why. Admittedly he annoyed me with his 'pretty lady infatuation' senes but I still liked him.

@DarkLordIvy
Oh my god, I forgot all about Sesshomaru. I know that feel. Me and my friends called him Fluffy. Dear lord.
@Ningyo
Oh my, don't even get me started on Ruto. I remember, waaaaaay back before I realized I was queer and didn't think much in depth about it, I thought she was really cute and pretty and a part of me was like "what if she smells like fish" and the other part said "who cares"

@Lunamouse
I think I know which kid you're talking about but I can't remember his name. T.J.??? Yeah

@Woodenclaw
I liked Kovu too though. A big part of it was his voice. His voice actor did one of my favorite characters in a more recent video game and I always thought his voice was nice too.

@strawberrypug
I remember liking him too and I have no idea why. Admittedly he annoyed me with his 'pretty lady infatuation' senes but I still liked him.

@DarkLordIvy
Oh my god, I forgot all about Sesshomaru. I know that feel. Me and my friends called him Fluffy. Dear lord.
Hikaru Hitachiin from OHSHC.
He was the bAE. I loved him so much omg

he's still one of my favorites tho
Hikaru Hitachiin from OHSHC.
He was the bAE. I loved him so much omg

he's still one of my favorites tho
Probably Christopher robin in Winnie the pooh when I was like.. Three.

Then I moved on to Ash from Pokemon around five or six. xD I also thought Zuko (and Sokka to a lesser extent) was cute when Avatar came out and I started watching it. I think I was ten or eleven then.

Edit:

Oh I also had a huge obsession with Danny phantom as a kid. Ahh.. I miss those days when Id stay up hours watching cartoons. :C
Probably Christopher robin in Winnie the pooh when I was like.. Three.

Then I moved on to Ash from Pokemon around five or six. xD I also thought Zuko (and Sokka to a lesser extent) was cute when Avatar came out and I started watching it. I think I was ten or eleven then.

Edit:

Oh I also had a huge obsession with Danny phantom as a kid. Ahh.. I miss those days when Id stay up hours watching cartoons. :C
Looking to purchase a Bone fiend or Cog frog! - On hold
Cog Frog Bone Fiend
Oh, god, I had the biggest thing for both Yami Yugi and Mai Valentine from Yu-Gi-Oh. I feel so bad for my younger self.

Oh, and Wonder Woman -- but who isn't at least a little bit in love with Wonder Woman?
Oh, god, I had the biggest thing for both Yami Yugi and Mai Valentine from Yu-Gi-Oh. I feel so bad for my younger self.

Oh, and Wonder Woman -- but who isn't at least a little bit in love with Wonder Woman?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23