Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The first character you crushed on?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23
Peter Pan, man.
What a cutie.
Peter Pan, man.
What a cutie.
80s cartoon show - samurai pizza cats - the blue one.. i just bought the 2 seasons 2 days ago and watching it now.. my memory is crap!

< 80s girl, pizza cats is 1 of my childhood cartoons XD
ill be surprised if none of you knew/remember it :c

or.. deathnote L - both irl movie, and the anime version, both are cute XD
80s cartoon show - samurai pizza cats - the blue one.. i just bought the 2 seasons 2 days ago and watching it now.. my memory is crap!

< 80s girl, pizza cats is 1 of my childhood cartoons XD
ill be surprised if none of you knew/remember it :c

or.. deathnote L - both irl movie, and the anime version, both are cute XD
6klg2iF.png
[quote name="Soren1442" date=2015-04-23 14:22:38] N from Pokemon hee hee [/quote] same... or was it gumball or darwin, from TAWoG??? maybe [size=1]i think my first female one was... lucina from fe:a i think shes just cute and adorable and a huge dork haha[/size]
Soren1442 wrote on 2015-04-23:
N from Pokemon hee hee

same...
or was it gumball or darwin, from TAWoG??? maybe

i think my first female one was... lucina from fe:a i think shes just cute and adorable and a huge dork haha
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
If I remember correctly mine was Jack Spicer from Xiaolin Showdown ./////.
If I remember correctly mine was Jack Spicer from Xiaolin Showdown ./////.
My first female crush ever was Lara Croft from the Tomb Raider games........ Angelina Jolie playing her in the Lara Croft: Tomb Raider movies did not help either...... I'm STILL IN LOVE WITH LARA CROFT!
My first male crush was definitely James from Pokemon, and there are many other men from Pokemon I still have crushes on.
My first female crush ever was Lara Croft from the Tomb Raider games........ Angelina Jolie playing her in the Lara Croft: Tomb Raider movies did not help either...... I'm STILL IN LOVE WITH LARA CROFT!
My first male crush was definitely James from Pokemon, and there are many other men from Pokemon I still have crushes on.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
@reisuke @Maikah High fives, my fellow Link lovers. He was definitely my first and first crushes don't really ever go away

@Haymitch @DarkLordIvy @muxh @Woodenclaw How did Disney manage to create a LION character that stole the hearts of so many girLS WHAT THE HECK

@Skyhill Unusual to find someone else who even knows what Spiral is - you're right, it's not incredible, but it did bring us some potential crushes (I was personally for Eyes Rutherford. What a name)

@carpenoctem oh KURAMA. Such a handsome dude... and he totally would have been first crush material if I watched it as a kid. He's still great but I'm all for Kuwabara

@Katasaur HAVE NO SHAME Joey is important
@reisuke @Maikah High fives, my fellow Link lovers. He was definitely my first and first crushes don't really ever go away

@Haymitch @DarkLordIvy @muxh @Woodenclaw How did Disney manage to create a LION character that stole the hearts of so many girLS WHAT THE HECK

@Skyhill Unusual to find someone else who even knows what Spiral is - you're right, it's not incredible, but it did bring us some potential crushes (I was personally for Eyes Rutherford. What a name)

@carpenoctem oh KURAMA. Such a handsome dude... and he totally would have been first crush material if I watched it as a kid. He's still great but I'm all for Kuwabara

@Katasaur HAVE NO SHAME Joey is important
1st Anniversary Fish Cake The True Flight Rising Experience
Hatched a triple-orca baby from a single-egg nest. The parents have a 65-color primary range, a 41-color secondary range, and a 17-color tertiary range. There was a .0022% chance of this color combo happening. But it’s not a g1 and there are 42,538 triple-orca dragons unexalted. This is the best luck you've ever had on this site and it’s simultaneously completely unimpressive. Incredible.
Dragon ID: #74228362 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXEarned:2021-12-11
mulan. or arwen from lotr when i was relatively young heh. pretty funny cause im gay as hell now
mulan. or arwen from lotr when i was relatively young heh. pretty funny cause im gay as hell now
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngKBrR3YL.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
BEAST BOY FROM TEEN TITANS OKAY [img]http://media.giphy.com/media/cVDFC3Od5YLa8/giphy.gif[/img] Look at this cutie.
BEAST BOY FROM TEEN TITANS OKAY

giphy.gif

Look at this cutie.
tumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo1_500.pngtumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo2_250.pngtumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo3_100.pngtumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo4_r2_250.png
*awkward cough* Knuckles the Echidna... My username is a leftover of my horrid Sonic fangirl days (Nakkuruzu is the romanization of Knux's Japanese name and I'm a trash bin).
*awkward cough* Knuckles the Echidna... My username is a leftover of my horrid Sonic fangirl days (Nakkuruzu is the romanization of Knux's Japanese name and I'm a trash bin).
Artist Formerly Known As Nakkurusu
I think I had a lot when I was a wee thing actually but the one I remember the most, and must consider my first, is Hinata from Naruto. She was so sweet (And annoying) and pretty and I had a thing for girls with short hair and soft smiles. I wanted desperately to make her flower crowns and have tea with her and that was like 12-13 me's greatest shame.

... Itachi can come to my tea party of shame to. Cause he was dark and misunderstood and stuff and had soft eyes and my god I am ashamed.
I think I had a lot when I was a wee thing actually but the one I remember the most, and must consider my first, is Hinata from Naruto. She was so sweet (And annoying) and pretty and I had a thing for girls with short hair and soft smiles. I wanted desperately to make her flower crowns and have tea with her and that was like 12-13 me's greatest shame.

... Itachi can come to my tea party of shame to. Cause he was dark and misunderstood and stuff and had soft eyes and my god I am ashamed.
rgKmAZX.pngFSjGDWP.png9xxzY6y.pngJuNQ6Ts.png9KuTKv8.png
“People who claim that they're evil are usually no worse than the rest of us... It's people who claim that they're good, or any way better than the rest of us, that you have to be wary of.” - Gregory Maguire
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23