Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The first character you crushed on?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
Darien from sailor moon
Darien from sailor moon
Mischief Managed
I feel like it was either Ash from Pokemon, or Steve from Blue's Clues (/)///-)

although I know for sure that when I was 13 I thought that Solid Snake was hot as hell (and still kinda do). I only knew him because I played super smash brothers brawl ^^;;
I feel like it was either Ash from Pokemon, or Steve from Blue's Clues (/)///-)

although I know for sure that when I was 13 I thought that Solid Snake was hot as hell (and still kinda do). I only knew him because I played super smash brothers brawl ^^;;
20iias5.png
Flash from Justice League (2001-2004 animated).

Yea.

I know.

Yea.

I know.
[quote name="Talora" date=2015-04-23 10:44:14] Flash from Justice League (2001-2004 animated). Yea. I know. [/quote] @Talora In all fairness, Flash was adorable though. He was always my fav! (And still is!)
Talora wrote on 2015-04-23:

Yea.

I know.

@Talora
In all fairness, Flash was adorable though. He was always my fav! (And still is!)
ixjkP7a.pngUxUDJDh.png4x1CPHD.png
I remember it well... I was really infatuated by Brock from Pokemon for some strange reason when I was about 7 :p
I remember it well... I was really infatuated by Brock from Pokemon for some strange reason when I was about 7 :p
bearjew-inglorious.gif
I am pretty sure my first crush period was Kovu from the Lion King 2, or Sesshomaru from Inuyasha... Yeah pretty big jump between those two...
The first one that I admitted to myself was Allen Walker from D.Gray-Man. :U
I am pretty sure my first crush period was Kovu from the Lion King 2, or Sesshomaru from Inuyasha... Yeah pretty big jump between those two...
The first one that I admitted to myself was Allen Walker from D.Gray-Man. :U
I'm gonna be the weird kid in the playground with what I'm about to say but I had 2 crushes, with first being Optimus Prime from the 1984-1987 Transformers TV Series and the second being Ramrod from Saber Rider and the Star Sheriffs
I'm gonna be the weird kid in the playground with what I'm about to say but I had 2 crushes, with first being Optimus Prime from the 1984-1987 Transformers TV Series and the second being Ramrod from Saber Rider and the Star Sheriffs
I'm not sure. I don't get crushes often and I have a horrible memory when it comes to my regular life. I think it may have been Cheetara from the original Thundercats. Either her or Rogue from the X-Men animated series. And while definitely not the first, I do remember Raven as the longest.
I'm not sure. I don't get crushes often and I have a horrible memory when it comes to my regular life. I think it may have been Cheetara from the original Thundercats. Either her or Rogue from the X-Men animated series. And while definitely not the first, I do remember Raven as the longest.
I dunno..I think it's Roark from Pokémon...Still crushing on him,too.
I dunno..I think it's Roark from Pokémon...Still crushing on him,too.
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
Mine was either Manic the hedgehog, Brock from Pokemon or Josie Jump from Balamory. Kovu from The Lion King was pretty high up there too!

Another early one was Caleb from W.I.T.C.H. I did a reread/rewatch of the series earlier this year and it's.. still kind of there. Whoops :'-)
Mine was either Manic the hedgehog, Brock from Pokemon or Josie Jump from Balamory. Kovu from The Lion King was pretty high up there too!

Another early one was Caleb from W.I.T.C.H. I did a reread/rewatch of the series earlier this year and it's.. still kind of there. Whoops :'-)
hu3ywh.jpg
Signature by Araej
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23