Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | who's all caught up on GOT
1 2 3 4
i told myself i wouldn't watch the leaked episodes

i lied.
i told myself i wouldn't watch the leaked episodes

i lied.
@Minoxidil I've only watched the first episode of the season so far, I'm trying to be strong! Its really hard to avoid show spoilers though, especially on my GOT RP blog >.<
@Minoxidil I've only watched the first episode of the season so far, I'm trying to be strong! Its really hard to avoid show spoilers though, especially on my GOT RP blog >.<
I watched all the four xD
I watched all the four xD
I watched the first one and I will definitely watch the rest. Considering millions of people have read ahead in the books anyway I don't think a lot of people will be able to resist the tv leaks. :p
I watched the first one and I will definitely watch the rest. Considering millions of people have read ahead in the books anyway I don't think a lot of people will be able to resist the tv leaks. :p
Heart.gif
WAIT THERE ARE LEAKED EPISODES? HOLY FUDGE WHERE
WAIT THERE ARE LEAKED EPISODES? HOLY FUDGE WHERE
R Jlv5KFV.png W Eg7tdGg.png B GQh0NHI.png Y 6gF7NOr.gif
Oh god are there leaked episodes?! I'm not watching that though. Watching it on TV is currently the highlight of my week that I will NOT ruin. *quits all internet for four weeks*
Oh god are there leaked episodes?! I'm not watching that though. Watching it on TV is currently the highlight of my week that I will NOT ruin. *quits all internet for four weeks*
I watched the leaked episodes as soon as they were put up, I'm so weak (I've read the books already though so I sort of knew what was coming anyway)

*SPOILERS* not sure how I feel about Margaery's storyline from the books being given to Loras instead, though it does give her more chance to really be a part of the story rather than being locked up while everything is happening
I watched the leaked episodes as soon as they were put up, I'm so weak (I've read the books already though so I sort of knew what was coming anyway)

*SPOILERS* not sure how I feel about Margaery's storyline from the books being given to Loras instead, though it does give her more chance to really be a part of the story rather than being locked up while everything is happening
they/them

I'm caught up, including the leaked episodes. I'm trash - I couldn't resist watching them.

I'm caught up, including the leaked episodes. I'm trash - I couldn't resist watching them.
badgemaster.png team_biscotti_trainer.png
i'm so worried for loris oh god that was so brutal i dont think i've ever been more upset about a whorehouse in my life
i'm so worried for loris oh god that was so brutal i dont think i've ever been more upset about a whorehouse in my life
To be fair, these four episodes confirm that book canon is officially dead. I don't actually mind, since I do like being surprised. The show was bound to catch up with GRRM. He's too slow a writer and let's face it, every adaptation is gonna have its changes anyway.

*Possible Spoilers?*

The one thing that really made me happy though was when M told J the exact tagline that Y was famous for saying.

I... also wanted more Sand Snakes. They literally had less than five minutes of total screen time. I expected Ellaria to take on Arianne Martell's storyline, but it seems like she's more with the Obara revenge camp.

And... poor Sansa. Of all the people to have to marry. Oh god.
To be fair, these four episodes confirm that book canon is officially dead. I don't actually mind, since I do like being surprised. The show was bound to catch up with GRRM. He's too slow a writer and let's face it, every adaptation is gonna have its changes anyway.

*Possible Spoilers?*

The one thing that really made me happy though was when M told J the exact tagline that Y was famous for saying.

I... also wanted more Sand Snakes. They literally had less than five minutes of total screen time. I expected Ellaria to take on Arianne Martell's storyline, but it seems like she's more with the Obara revenge camp.

And... poor Sansa. Of all the people to have to marry. Oh god.
1 2 3 4