Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Underlander's Hatchcave!
1 2 3
Hi there! All the dragons here are from my lair up for sale, prices generally listed in AH but you're welcome pm to haggle

Currently all dragons are bred at random depending on which dragons are available at the time. I know this is highly irregular but I'm all about breeding unique dragons that are one of a kind!

Pinglist:

To be added to the ping-list post here or send a pm. one ping per 10 new dragons. dragons i view to be fodder will have 10 days before they are sold at fodder price so if you like someone say something! All prices are make an offer unless otherwise listed.
Hi there! All the dragons here are from my lair up for sale, prices generally listed in AH but you're welcome pm to haggle

Currently all dragons are bred at random depending on which dragons are available at the time. I know this is highly irregular but I'm all about breeding unique dragons that are one of a kind!

Pinglist:

To be added to the ping-list post here or send a pm. one ping per 10 new dragons. dragons i view to be fodder will have 10 days before they are sold at fodder price so if you like someone say something! All prices are make an offer unless otherwise listed.
Dragons Ready to see the world
These dragons are possibly bred by me, possibly bred by other people, their prices may vary but they're ready to go see the world! (message if you're interested)

Dragons Ready to see the world
These dragons are possibly bred by me, possibly bred by other people, their prices may vary but they're ready to go see the world! (message if you're interested)

@Underlander sorry man my lair is currently full to the brim ;u;
@Underlander sorry man my lair is currently full to the brim ;u;
ls_twilight_sky_by_dogi_crimson-dabkca1.png
@Underland yes please! :>
@Underland yes please! :>
@SpaceErase i think you mean @Underlander
@SpaceErase i think you mean @Underlander
yWTqcVr.png
@Underlander It's fine it's fine xD
@Underlander It's fine it's fine xD
yWTqcVr.png
@Underland @Underlander ooOOPS sorry :0
@Underland @Underlander ooOOPS sorry :0
@Underlander whoo boy i still have the exact same space problem ecchs
@Underlander whoo boy i still have the exact same space problem ecchs
@Underlander I have the space and money to purchase now 0u0 lemme check out your dergs real quick
EDIT: OOOOH i love SummoningSpirit! how much for him?
@Underlander I have the space and money to purchase now 0u0 lemme check out your dergs real quick
EDIT: OOOOH i love SummoningSpirit! how much for him?
@Underlander

How much for Refractaline?
@Underlander

How much for Refractaline?
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
1 2 3