Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weird childhood stories.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 54 55
When I was about five I was outside helping my mom garden and she left me sitting in the front pulling up weeds while she popped in the house to get herself some water and when she came back out she saw a raccoon running around the corner of the house with me behind it, chasing and giggling after it, and she had to scoop me up before I managed to actually catch up to it.

I only have vague memories of all of it but I'm pretty sure I thought it was just a really bushy-tailed cat.
When I was about five I was outside helping my mom garden and she left me sitting in the front pulling up weeds while she popped in the house to get herself some water and when she came back out she saw a raccoon running around the corner of the house with me behind it, chasing and giggling after it, and she had to scoop me up before I managed to actually catch up to it.

I only have vague memories of all of it but I'm pretty sure I thought it was just a really bushy-tailed cat.
tumblr_otyh5kkff31vsg0m1o1_400.png
When I was in kindergarten, one of my classmates got the scissors taken away from her because she cut her bangs with them.

Now you must know that, in kindergarten, I despised using the scissors. I'd rather tear up a scissors assignment than cut with them. So I hatched a plan.

The next day, my mom came to pick me up from kindergarten and my teacher told her that I'd threatened to cut my hair. Hence, the scissors were taken away.

My mom asked if I actually cut my hair, and my teacher said no.

I gamed my teacher at five years old.

In order to fight the system, you must become part of it.
When I was in kindergarten, one of my classmates got the scissors taken away from her because she cut her bangs with them.

Now you must know that, in kindergarten, I despised using the scissors. I'd rather tear up a scissors assignment than cut with them. So I hatched a plan.

The next day, my mom came to pick me up from kindergarten and my teacher told her that I'd threatened to cut my hair. Hence, the scissors were taken away.

My mom asked if I actually cut my hair, and my teacher said no.

I gamed my teacher at five years old.

In order to fight the system, you must become part of it.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
One time, I shoved my twin sister onto some flying ant hills.

I also faked a seriously bad stomachache at school just so I could go home super early and play Pokemon Pinball on my GBC.
One time, I shoved my twin sister onto some flying ant hills.

I also faked a seriously bad stomachache at school just so I could go home super early and play Pokemon Pinball on my GBC.
ezgif-112851860_zpsimblkc5c.gif
I'm back with more

I was in Girl Scouts for like, 3-4 years I think? And the latter two of those years included annual camping trips. The first time we went on that trip there was one point when it had just finished raining and everyone wanted to go back outside except me, as I'd been reading a book during the rain and didn't want to stop. So, the whole troop sans me went out hiking, and didn't come back for quite a while. When they finally did make it back they were covered in mud and a good portion of them were barefoot. Turns out, they'd strayed slightly off the path and got stuck in a mud pit, several of them losing their shoes on their way out (though I think some of them were able to retrieve theirs). I ended up getting a patch for something to do with me not getting involved--Idk, for being smart enough to not go hiking right after a rainstorm or something?

Also about GS, the troop leader we had for our very first year turned out to be a scam artist. At the end of the year she took all the money we'd raised from various fundraisers and moved. That was my best cookie sale year, too. :/
I'm back with more

I was in Girl Scouts for like, 3-4 years I think? And the latter two of those years included annual camping trips. The first time we went on that trip there was one point when it had just finished raining and everyone wanted to go back outside except me, as I'd been reading a book during the rain and didn't want to stop. So, the whole troop sans me went out hiking, and didn't come back for quite a while. When they finally did make it back they were covered in mud and a good portion of them were barefoot. Turns out, they'd strayed slightly off the path and got stuck in a mud pit, several of them losing their shoes on their way out (though I think some of them were able to retrieve theirs). I ended up getting a patch for something to do with me not getting involved--Idk, for being smart enough to not go hiking right after a rainstorm or something?

Also about GS, the troop leader we had for our very first year turned out to be a scam artist. At the end of the year she took all the money we'd raised from various fundraisers and moved. That was my best cookie sale year, too. :/
Walk along the footprints to witness the flame-chasing crusade. In the end, you will go beyond the graves and create a future we could not reach!

Help out with my Thirteen Flame-Chasers fandragon project!
When I was really little (like first-second grade) I threw up at the drop of a hat. When I got older I got better at controlling my nausea but I never wanted to be at school so I would force myself to puke anytime I had even a little bit of a stomach ache.
When I was really little (like first-second grade) I threw up at the drop of a hat. When I got older I got better at controlling my nausea but I never wanted to be at school so I would force myself to puke anytime I had even a little bit of a stomach ache.
ouroboros_by_lavenderserenity-d96r3fi.png
Oh, another time I got silly putty (which I used to steal from the posters at school) stuck in my hair and went inside to cut it out. A teacher caught me and later I overheard her talking to my actual teacher about it.

That was the year that they decided I would spend my recesses with the vice principal instead of getting to go outside like everyone else :\ Apparently my teacher was so worked up that she cried at the parent-teacher conference and tried to get me moved to someone else's class.
Oh, another time I got silly putty (which I used to steal from the posters at school) stuck in my hair and went inside to cut it out. A teacher caught me and later I overheard her talking to my actual teacher about it.

That was the year that they decided I would spend my recesses with the vice principal instead of getting to go outside like everyone else :\ Apparently my teacher was so worked up that she cried at the parent-teacher conference and tried to get me moved to someone else's class.
ouroboros_by_lavenderserenity-d96r3fi.png
This one time in preschool, we were coming in from recess. There was this huge box by the door, and this other girl looked in it. There was a GIANT dog plush. She got to keep it. I was uber mad cause I didn't get a dog plush. I threw a tantrum, and bit a few people. I was super high maintenance as a child.
I once almost fainted cause I wanted to hold my stomach in by not breathing. I don't know why.
This one time in preschool, we were coming in from recess. There was this huge box by the door, and this other girl looked in it. There was a GIANT dog plush. She got to keep it. I was uber mad cause I didn't get a dog plush. I threw a tantrum, and bit a few people. I was super high maintenance as a child.
I once almost fainted cause I wanted to hold my stomach in by not breathing. I don't know why.
jotaro_by_kawiku-d9ga4oc.pngkakyoin_by_kawiku-d9ga4of.png
uhhhh well i had a fairly normal childhood but one of the things i remember is i used to tell my stuffed animals to "be good because dangit and dammit are coming over"
for some reason i thought they were two old guys in top hats that were married or something????? idk

also i only ever had a crush on one person in elementary/middle school b/c im weird and i was always really embarrassed about it b/c i wanted to be ~*~*~edgy~*~*~ and not like anyone
uhhhh well i had a fairly normal childhood but one of the things i remember is i used to tell my stuffed animals to "be good because dangit and dammit are coming over"
for some reason i thought they were two old guys in top hats that were married or something????? idk

also i only ever had a crush on one person in elementary/middle school b/c im weird and i was always really embarrassed about it b/c i wanted to be ~*~*~edgy~*~*~ and not like anyone
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
@lillian1744

all these storys are amazing CX

i have a few i think are amusing enough to tell :P
there not very long but hopefully worth you reading UuU

my aunt was leaving for california and my whole family was at the airport to say goodbye. my sister poked my shoulder and pointed to a couple making out. she whispers to me that she felt really uncomfortable and she needed to leave, so we went out into the airport plaza. my brother tagged along, a fact of we where unaware of. so me and my sister start walking around and come to a large sculpted fountain. she leaned over the fountain and pretended to kiss one of the metal fish, and had me take a picture. as i took the picture, my brother runs over and pushes her into the fountain. instead of going and helping her, i stood there and watched her drag herself halfway out as i cryed laughing. i went to go get our mom while she sat on the fountain rim (i feel really bad leaving her there as it was mid december 0,<0,) she had to change in the plaza because they wouldnt let her back in the building wet and there where no bathrooms in the plaza. it was the best airport trip i had ever taken :,)

my friend and his sisters (and my sisters and brother :V) had all gotten together for the 4th of july and where playing with sparkelers. the parents had left us unattended and with a lighter //BaD iDeA//. we got ahold of a pack of sparkelers and gave everyone a single sparkler. my friends one sister, who we will call Dolphin, got really nervous when the sparkler got low and threw the still lit sparkler to the ground and set the grass on fire. we eventually put it out. that was the first bad thing to happen that night. after, we found a plastic dora big wheel and decided to do extreme big wheel sports. which basically means launching someone down a hill while on the big wheel 0,u0, so we sent Tuna (my friends other sister) down the hill and decided me needed a ramp. after making one out of cardborad //StUpId IdEa// we sent her down the hill. first, she crushed the ramp, then crashed into a garbage can and layed face first in a pile of trash on the ground as we ran over. she had a bruse on her forehead for about a month :\

and those are a few of my childhood experiences B)
@lillian1744

all these storys are amazing CX

i have a few i think are amusing enough to tell :P
there not very long but hopefully worth you reading UuU

my aunt was leaving for california and my whole family was at the airport to say goodbye. my sister poked my shoulder and pointed to a couple making out. she whispers to me that she felt really uncomfortable and she needed to leave, so we went out into the airport plaza. my brother tagged along, a fact of we where unaware of. so me and my sister start walking around and come to a large sculpted fountain. she leaned over the fountain and pretended to kiss one of the metal fish, and had me take a picture. as i took the picture, my brother runs over and pushes her into the fountain. instead of going and helping her, i stood there and watched her drag herself halfway out as i cryed laughing. i went to go get our mom while she sat on the fountain rim (i feel really bad leaving her there as it was mid december 0,<0,) she had to change in the plaza because they wouldnt let her back in the building wet and there where no bathrooms in the plaza. it was the best airport trip i had ever taken :,)

my friend and his sisters (and my sisters and brother :V) had all gotten together for the 4th of july and where playing with sparkelers. the parents had left us unattended and with a lighter //BaD iDeA//. we got ahold of a pack of sparkelers and gave everyone a single sparkler. my friends one sister, who we will call Dolphin, got really nervous when the sparkler got low and threw the still lit sparkler to the ground and set the grass on fire. we eventually put it out. that was the first bad thing to happen that night. after, we found a plastic dora big wheel and decided to do extreme big wheel sports. which basically means launching someone down a hill while on the big wheel 0,u0, so we sent Tuna (my friends other sister) down the hill and decided me needed a ramp. after making one out of cardborad //StUpId IdEa// we sent her down the hill. first, she crushed the ramp, then crashed into a garbage can and layed face first in a pile of trash on the ground as we ran over. she had a bruse on her forehead for about a month :\

and those are a few of my childhood experiences B)
item_nickel_cat_figurine_by_dogi_crimson-dag62cy.gif She/her | 18 | Sen | tumblr_inline_p3wmbtNyAz1tc3swm_540.png
+3 h fr time / EST
247ugEj.png6zoIdID.png
When I was in year 5 (10 years old I think).

I was being bullied by this kid, he called me a dog.

So I punched him in his face.

7 years later, he has been arrested multiple times.
When I was in year 5 (10 years old I think).

I was being bullied by this kid, he called me a dog.

So I punched him in his face.

7 years later, he has been arrested multiple times.
ku7My32.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 54 55