Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weird childhood stories.
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
@duskflower: N I C E

When I was 8, I literally memorized The Land Before Time and reenacted it with my huge collection of toy dinosaurs. Countless times.
@duskflower: N I C E

When I was 8, I literally memorized The Land Before Time and reenacted it with my huge collection of toy dinosaurs. Countless times.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
When I was a baby but I could still talk, my dad said to me, "Tell me about your name." I hesitated and then said "Blues Clues clues." My dad goes "Your name is Blues Clues clues?" I hesitated again before saying "My name... my name... MY NAME IS SPIDER-MAN" (My dad took a video of this, that's how I know)
When I was a baby but I could still talk, my dad said to me, "Tell me about your name." I hesitated and then said "Blues Clues clues." My dad goes "Your name is Blues Clues clues?" I hesitated again before saying "My name... my name... MY NAME IS SPIDER-MAN" (My dad took a video of this, that's how I know)
i really like star wars ok
When I was 2, my grandparents came down to visit me for only the second time (they live across the country). We went to a restaurant that had seafood & boats. I LOVED clam chowder so my mom got me that, and it came with one of the packages of oyster crackers. Lil 2 year old me couldn't open it so I swore, very loudly in front of my grandparents. I became agitated, so we had to leave, and as we were leaving I saw a really cool boat and started screaming because I wanted to go on it, but we couldn't because it wasn't our boat. So then my parents bought me a balloon to cheer me up, and it worked for a while, but as they were putting me in the car I let go of the balloon and started screaming again because my balloon was gone. Then, out of nowhere, I crapped my pants and passed out. :l Not one of my proudest moments, but easily one of the most eventful days I've had.
When I was 2, my grandparents came down to visit me for only the second time (they live across the country). We went to a restaurant that had seafood & boats. I LOVED clam chowder so my mom got me that, and it came with one of the packages of oyster crackers. Lil 2 year old me couldn't open it so I swore, very loudly in front of my grandparents. I became agitated, so we had to leave, and as we were leaving I saw a really cool boat and started screaming because I wanted to go on it, but we couldn't because it wasn't our boat. So then my parents bought me a balloon to cheer me up, and it worked for a while, but as they were putting me in the car I let go of the balloon and started screaming again because my balloon was gone. Then, out of nowhere, I crapped my pants and passed out. :l Not one of my proudest moments, but easily one of the most eventful days I've had.
19 // infp // ravenclaw // scorpio

I'm only on here when I'm procrastinating homework ahahahhahahafdshfjkdfg
Ahh, my first date in kindergarten...

(So many regrets, the person I dated now has a date..)

Ahh, my first date in kindergarten...

(So many regrets, the person I dated now has a date..)

proty_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfz.pnghumbee_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pngb.pngjorge_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfh.png
I used to rip off the heads of my horse toys in kindergarden
and I found it funny
I used to rip off the heads of my horse toys in kindergarden
and I found it funny
Ued3cu6.png KqvPhMk.png
@Korax))

So did I....

and I thought it was normal...
@Korax))

So did I....

and I thought it was normal...
proty_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfz.pnghumbee_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pngb.pngjorge_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfh.png
oh my gosh okay i have these two...

this was when i was four, i just moved to america. i didnt know that 'home depot' was a store to get supplies for your home. we had gone to a wedding and i was talking to my cousins whove lived in canada all their lives and knew better english than me, and their dad mentioned that they were going to go to home depot on the way back to canada. i said, "oh yeah, i went to eat lunch there just yesterday!" despite never having even seen a home depot.

i was 5 and i still had a heavy accent, and we were touring a property with this real estate agent. there was apparently a dog on the property, but he was from the deep south and didnt say 'dohg' but 'dawhg'. and i didnt understand and i thought he said it was his name, so i called him mister dog. it was very. humiliating.
oh my gosh okay i have these two...

this was when i was four, i just moved to america. i didnt know that 'home depot' was a store to get supplies for your home. we had gone to a wedding and i was talking to my cousins whove lived in canada all their lives and knew better english than me, and their dad mentioned that they were going to go to home depot on the way back to canada. i said, "oh yeah, i went to eat lunch there just yesterday!" despite never having even seen a home depot.

i was 5 and i still had a heavy accent, and we were touring a property with this real estate agent. there was apparently a dog on the property, but he was from the deep south and didnt say 'dohg' but 'dawhg'. and i didnt understand and i thought he said it was his name, so i called him mister dog. it was very. humiliating.
ONE TIME WHEN I WAS EIGHT I STUCK MY MOM'S PHONE IN THE MICROWAVE

ONE TIME WHEN I WAS EIGHT I STUCK MY MOM'S PHONE IN THE MICROWAVE

tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
[quote name="catharsiis" date=2017-08-31 10:56:04] When I was 2, my grandparents came down to visit me for only the second time (they live across the country). We went to a restaurant that had seafood & boats. I LOVED clam chowder so my mom got me that, and it came with one of the packages of oyster crackers. Lil 2 year old me couldn't open it so I swore, very loudly in front of my grandparents. I became agitated, so we had to leave, and as we were leaving I saw a really cool boat and started screaming because I wanted to go on it, but we couldn't because it wasn't our boat. So then my parents bought me a balloon to cheer me up, and it worked for a while, but as they were putting me in the car I let go of the balloon and started screaming again because my balloon was gone. Then, out of nowhere, I crapped my pants and passed out. :l Not one of my proudest moments, but easily one of the most eventful days I've had. [/quote] This reminds me! When I was about 4 I was touring a new (pre)school/daycare center on an open house day. They had a [i]huge[/i] (at least, huge to a 4/5 year old) playground, so when my mother tried to take me back home/drive away, I undid my seatbelt and somehow managed to [b]open the car door while we were driving and tried to jump out of the moving car[/b]. Despite the bad first impression, I wound up going to that school up until 1st grade!
catharsiis wrote on 2017-08-31:
This reminds me! When I was about 4 I was touring a new (pre)school/daycare center on an open house day. They had a huge (at least, huge to a 4/5 year old) playground, so when my mother tried to take me back home/drive away, I undid my seatbelt and somehow managed to open the car door while we were driving and tried to jump out of the moving car.

Despite the bad first impression, I wound up going to that school up until 1st grade!
when I was like 7/8 apparently in my sleep I shouted "CLUB PENGUIN! THEY DO THAT THERE!"
when I was like 7/8 apparently in my sleep I shouted "CLUB PENGUIN! THEY DO THAT THERE!"
68572896.png88337571.pnghe / him 110.png be kind pls87747951.png64198642.png
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55