Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weird childhood stories.
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
@RavenSong11
The barbie story reminds me of something my cousins and I did. I was in 6th grade, and my little bro and I had flown to California with my parents to visit my cousins. It was so late by the time we got there and jet lag was weird.

So we decided to take those clingy stuffed monkeys and loop them round the fanblades and turn on the fan and one of the five of us had to catch the monkey.

That was actually a ton of fun.
@RavenSong11
The barbie story reminds me of something my cousins and I did. I was in 6th grade, and my little bro and I had flown to California with my parents to visit my cousins. It was so late by the time we got there and jet lag was weird.

So we decided to take those clingy stuffed monkeys and loop them round the fanblades and turn on the fan and one of the five of us had to catch the monkey.

That was actually a ton of fun.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
[quote name="Gazebo" date=2016-11-14 10:29:56] -oh yeah, when i was verryyyy young, like four or three, I remember a faint memory of me jumping and flapping my arms like a bird. In the memory I had the power to hover in the air if I concentrated enough, very hard. Somehow I know it wasn't a dream, but it feels so absurd and strange. I remember standing in that room, then flapping my arms and being able to hover. I had to concentrate really hard though, because if I lost focus I would fall to the ground. I remember one time I jumped off the couch in that room, but I wasn't "focused enough" and two of my teeth fell out when I hit the ground. But it's weird, I only ever did that in that one room. Nobody can tell me it was a dream, it just felt so real and I remembered doing it every once in a while. It's weird. It might've been my imagination, but it felt really real... Lol. And yeah, like the above post, I would jump off something sometimes and start flying around the room. I wish I could still do it, lol. [/quote] Same???? Thing????? Here???? I could only ever do it if I jumped off my bed at my fathers house (that room had a very high ceiling) and I actually did it with a friend once too, and she also flew. We believed we were fairies ( I was very into Winx Club at the time)
Gazebo wrote on 2016-11-14:
-oh yeah, when i was verryyyy young, like four or three, I remember a faint memory of me jumping and flapping my arms like a bird. In the memory I had the power to hover in the air if I concentrated enough, very hard. Somehow I know it wasn't a dream, but it feels so absurd and strange. I remember standing in that room, then flapping my arms and being able to hover. I had to concentrate really hard though, because if I lost focus I would fall to the ground. I remember one time I jumped off the couch in that room, but I wasn't "focused enough" and two of my teeth fell out when I hit the ground.

But it's weird, I only ever did that in that one room. Nobody can tell me it was a dream, it just felt so real and I remembered doing it every once in a while. It's weird. It might've been my imagination, but it felt really real... Lol. And yeah, like the above post, I would jump off something sometimes and start flying around the room. I wish I could still do it, lol.
Same???? Thing????? Here????

I could only ever do it if I jumped off my bed at my fathers house (that room had a very high ceiling) and I actually did it with a friend once too, and she also flew. We believed we were fairies ( I was very into Winx Club at the time)
I had a book where Curious George goes to Mount Rushmore, so I thought that the Founding Fathers were George Washington, Thomas Jefferson… Abraham Lincoln, and Theodore Roosevelt…

and now I'm Hamiltrash
I had a book where Curious George goes to Mount Rushmore, so I thought that the Founding Fathers were George Washington, Thomas Jefferson… Abraham Lincoln, and Theodore Roosevelt…

and now I'm Hamiltrash
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
Oh my gosh, when I was in grade 7, this one kid made fun of me for playing Minecraft on my iPod (he said stuff like "hey minecraft girl, you having fun fighting creepers, ha ha! Gotta mine!! Girls shouldn't play video games!!! Who even plays that, etc) so when we were dismissed to our next class, he shoved past me and glared at me. We had to go down some stairs to go to our next class, and he tried to trip me on them by sticking his foot out in front of me. I skipped that step and as he was beside me I body checked him as hard as I possibly could into the wall. He squeaked and it was soooo satisfying! He actually hasn't spoken to me since. Still goes to my school and everything. Honestly, screw him.
Oh my gosh, when I was in grade 7, this one kid made fun of me for playing Minecraft on my iPod (he said stuff like "hey minecraft girl, you having fun fighting creepers, ha ha! Gotta mine!! Girls shouldn't play video games!!! Who even plays that, etc) so when we were dismissed to our next class, he shoved past me and glared at me. We had to go down some stairs to go to our next class, and he tried to trip me on them by sticking his foot out in front of me. I skipped that step and as he was beside me I body checked him as hard as I possibly could into the wall. He squeaked and it was soooo satisfying! He actually hasn't spoken to me since. Still goes to my school and everything. Honestly, screw him.
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
@ZombiePenguins
Oh my god. Exploding eggs.
@ZombiePenguins
Oh my god. Exploding eggs.
CCphzwS.png Gem to Treasure Sales
Dom Shop
@EWSpirit: Sounds like he was the creeper. Eyyyy I'm tired ignore me
@EWSpirit: Sounds like he was the creeper. Eyyyy I'm tired ignore me
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
@ImaginationSoars

whaaaat

does your friend remember it too??
@ImaginationSoars

whaaaat

does your friend remember it too??
olly / 15
Don't die!!
Don't die!!
pJngKR5.jpg
| Jade |
| She/Her |
| INTJ |
So, when I was like ¿6 years old? My parents and I went to a supermarket. I wanted so badly a chocolate yoghurt or something like that, but my parents didn't want to buy it. I was so upset, so I ran away for a moment. But when I came back I saw a shopping cart that had exactly the same thing my parents had. I saw too the yoghurts I wanted, and I was so excited. I started to run towards the cart and I throw myself on it while I yelled "OMG YOU'RE THE BEST, THANKYOUSOMUCH I LUV U". When I lifted my head, I saw a so so upset and annoyed man looking at me. Then, I saw my parents with our cart, looking at me like the very upset man, and all the people started laughing at me. I was so ashamed.
So, when I was like ¿6 years old? My parents and I went to a supermarket. I wanted so badly a chocolate yoghurt or something like that, but my parents didn't want to buy it. I was so upset, so I ran away for a moment. But when I came back I saw a shopping cart that had exactly the same thing my parents had. I saw too the yoghurts I wanted, and I was so excited. I started to run towards the cart and I throw myself on it while I yelled "OMG YOU'RE THE BEST, THANKYOUSOMUCH I LUV U". When I lifted my head, I saw a so so upset and annoyed man looking at me. Then, I saw my parents with our cart, looking at me like the very upset man, and all the people started laughing at me. I was so ashamed.
oie_prlut5ov3b1j_by_justskygge-dcqw9n2.gif
[quote name="GingerC" date=2016-11-18 13:06:39] @BattleATrueHero You can still see all the character art and even some comics on it on Droemar's deviantart account, though. So gorgeous. :D [/quote] @GingerC This is a little late, but the book actually was funded (in a second Kickstarter, I believe) and is going to come out soon. The last update was a few days ago, she's finishing up the final touches!!
GingerC wrote on 2016-11-18:
@BattleATrueHero
You can still see all the character art and even some comics on it on Droemar's deviantart account, though. So gorgeous. :D
@GingerC

This is a little late, but the book actually was funded (in a second Kickstarter, I believe) and is going to come out soon. The last update was a few days ago, she's finishing up the final touches!!

aKHNXwM.png
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55